I had to spend Easter with my family who now thinks I'm a tranny faggot. I wish I could disappear

I had to spend Easter with my family who now thinks I'm a tranny faggot. I wish I could disappear.

Attached: 1552717211230.jpg (1024x489, 84K)

As if you weren't one.
Hopefully your parents start to hate themselves for raising such a worthless shit of a child.

What did you do to make you family think youre a tranny?

Your own fucking fault. Kill yourself so that they'll feel some emotion over you other than hate and disappointment.

My ex sent hrt to my house.
I probably will.

user you know what I think would make both you and everyone in this thread happy? a cute picture of your legs! ( ^ w ^)

Why do """traps""" always only post legs?
Is it because image of anything else would reveal them to be ugly, balding men?

That's really gross, why would I do that?
I'm not a trap and if I post anywhere it's usually my face.

"Ill never leave you darling, I would never want to break your heart."

she actually believed me lmao

>I wish I could disappear
Well, what's stopping you? I mean, you might as well do some good for the world for once.

Don't actually have the any method of doing it that I'm comfortable with.

Go back to /b/ with your retarded life blog or Livestream your suicide for us
1) You should have expected a dude to pump an dump you brainlet
2) You're a retard for believing anyone actually falling for the men actually love sissyboys/trannies/lgbt tards meme
3) if your gunna just post your life blog write it in a book and not post it here that's fucking retarded and nobody wants to hear your sob story about being a idiot
4) plz kill your self if you post another one of these feeds, you clearly can't cope and won't ever be able to live it down

Attached: IMG_2411.jpg (784x643, 91K)

now why would she do that?

You're right, robots are fucking terrible, that's what I've been saying every thread.
What?

are you a tranny faggot?

>What?
why would your ex send hrt to your house?

Because I was going to transition for him before he dumped me.
No.

>Because I was going to transition for him before he dumped me.

Oh so they knew you're a faggot anyways
Not like you lost a lot of standing

They didn't know about it until now.

explain first so we can actually help you

God this BPD cunt again? Why haven't you killed yourself yet you tranny faggot?

What part hasn't been explained?
Because I don't have a gun.

>Are you a boy
>Why did you break up
>How did the relationship start in the first place if you aren't his preferred gender

Yes I'm a boy.
I don't understand what's caused the breakup.
I met him on Jow Forums, he wanted a boy.

kill urself do it
>no one will miss u dont worry

Please come to Odessa Texas and be my ambiguously trans gf. I make 140k at Halliburton as a drilling engineer and you can spend it all on HRT and clothes to be happy!

Was this a feminization fetish thing?

Yeah.
I know it's copypasta, but not making the same mistake twice.

wow, a gay fetish relationship didn't work out. fucking shocker.

Yeah I know, it was pretty stupid of me to think anyone could actually like me.

Prove them wrong by raping a girl

Take a concoction of drugs mixed with alcohol and set your head on the train tracks. You won't feel a thing.

I'm really sorry about that user, if you want someone to talk to I could listen if that would make you feel better.

I like the way you think.
I'd be way too fucking scared to ever do that.
It's not really something talking can fix, my life is just a dumpster fire and I have no idea how to fix it.

Well sorry that it can't be fixed user.
I'm wishing you lots of luck!
I'm sure even if it doesn't' seem like it's okay now, it will be in the future.

Well, you're mentally ill to the point that you make threads about it non-stop, which is exactly what tranny faggots do, so you tell me why your family thinks that, OP, you gender-incongruent cunt

I don't think my family knows about the constant threads.
Luck has nothing to do with it, thanks anyway though. I can't see things getting any better.

try being straight

How would "being straight" solve any of my problems? I'd still be a 23 year old community college dropout with no license or job. I'd still be alone. My parents would still think I'm a fag.

who cares if they think you're a fag, just actually be straight and get a gf bro.

>just get a gf
Are you forgetting where you are?

this line of thinking is retarded, changing your fucking body chemistry to make someone like you is UNHEALTHY

It was better than being alone, while it lasted at least.

just tell your family it was a prank, problem solved. btw did your ex happen to leave after he saw a picture of you or something?

lmao what? why did they send hrt to your house

No we lived together for a couple months, I came home for a month, and then he broke up with me.

Remind me again why you aren't taking steps to move out?

how did you make a feminization fantasy a reality?

Because I'm a neet. I've been looking for a job for the past month but no place will hire me.
I don't know, I replied to a post on here and it kinda just happened. I didn't really take it seriously until I was actually on a plane to go see him.

did he fuck you in the butthole?