What if there was a pill that flexed all of your muscles as hard as they can go for 5-10 minutes...

What if there was a pill that flexed all of your muscles as hard as they can go for 5-10 minutes? You could take it every day and take lots of protein supplements. You would be shredded in a few month's time, with big muscles that aren't even possible to train like those in the eye.

Attached: placebo-pill-red-zachary-zavislak.jpg (1804x2405, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipXkHhnC7yY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since we're talking about impossible things what if there was a pill that made you not a faggot

Nice
Do you know what they call when your muscles"flexs" without your voluntarily wanting to? Cramps you moron

Not OP but I took Biomechanics. It's not as impossible as you think. "If you can imagine it, it's possible. You just need the dedication" - Bruce Lee

enjoy your heart attack dipshit

If every muscle in your body cramped for 5-10 minutes you would be exhausted. If you do this 3-4 times a week you'll hypertrophy assuming you eat right. You're a complete fucking dumbass if you don't think this could work. My buddy in the Army says they're already working on something similar to speed up fitness training.

Enjoy your no gains

>Of course you can't use drugs to get stronger!

Attached: soy.jpg (720x720, 103K)

That pill would kill you.
That's like having a grand seizure. Would probably bite your tongue off along with heart failure.

However, they do make machines with localized variable strength electric impulses to stimulate muscles.
Bruce lee even used it.
youtu.be/ipXkHhnC7yY

My mom has been a sports physical therapist for like 30 years. I've seen and used them before just to see what they do.

Literally gainz without having to actually lift weight.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation

I can't even imagine how fucking painful it would be to have every muscle in your body cramp at once.

>If every muscle in your body cramped for 5-10 minutes you would be exhausted.
You seriously never had a cramp in your life?
You wouldn't be exhausted, you'd be experiencing what is like to have tetanus

You'd be sore is what I'm saying

>You're a complete fucking dumbass if you don't think this could work
You really have never had a cramp, have you?
I hope you get a cramp in your ass just so you can experience how delicious it is firsthand

just use steroids like a normal person faggot

This wouldn't grow bones and tendons the same way because those only grow when they are under tension.

Are they worth it? I want to keep one in my back pocket and stimulate my kegel muscles all day

I've had cramps before

>what if there was a pill that gave you a full body cramp for 10 minutes

Aside from the pile of shit and piss that you would have to pick up, I think it could have some limited use.

You could probably do it while inoculated. Literally just give people induced 6 week comas and follow up with the forced cramp sessions two or three times a day. Then feeding tube some protein in during their rest along with an IV of growth hormone. They'll wake up in six weeks looking like Captain America, just without any of the motor skills, lol.

>Heart flexes as hard as possible for ten minutes
>Fucking die
Genius

Attached: mujeresRiendo.jpg (301x600, 19K)

Fpbp

what if i actually enjoy lifting weights faggot