He roided for this (500mg test a week)

>he roided for this (500mg test a week)
Worth it?

Attached: O_ez6xBSA5dSUVuGgB2eUg6JUc1wo7Je0_Tig6-ubtU.jpg (1669x643, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonHaci/status/1163200783669743616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/csgog/ i’ll see ya this weekend can’t wait brehs

Now we just have to get Taco to ottermode.

yeah got all the benefits from being high t

coldzera is like 5'5 that body is achievable natty in like 5 weeks for someone that height
taco is already fully bald in his mid 20s his only hope is bear mode

Yeah can't wait for the major
He'd look good like that
He admitted to roiding though
>twitter.com/DonHaci/status/1163200783669743616
Second tweet is during his stream. 500mg of test a week.
Not worth roiding if you're that short imo, since like you said it's easier for shorter people to look jacked.

He forgot to lift

Was it worth it?
Also funny enough ever since he started roiding he's been an emotional bitch and he left the team he's been with for years (uncommon in e-sports team) because he was being insufferable.

Attached: 66817407_157860315390870_2678005242167242382_n.jpg (1053x1301, 141K)

did he try training before roiding?

probably all that test telling him to stop playing VIDYA

I think he did a year or two of natty lifting before hopping on gear. I’d say he made good progress for lifting natty

The team's results were shit for over like a year now I guess, which is astronomical time. The guy just wants to play with the big shots at this point. Maybe some org like 100 thieves will make it happen. Also hasn't he made some interview recently about "4 teams being interested"?

>roids
>still a beta bitch
>never gonna be half the man pic related is

Attached: gabriel-fallen-toledo-1563992941751_v2_900x506.jpg (900x506, 50K)

As a natty 19y/o I've made more progress than him in the past 3 years. I wanna know the science behind the levels of s0i that can cause this while on that much test

hes indian bro, they're mostly low test betas because their ancestors believed that eating meat (especially the god tier meat, beeeeeeeeeef) is bad for you

No he got way worse at cs
See you there bro

I'd say no considering he could have made the same progress in a year natty, though the test probably made it a fuck ton easier, it seems pointless roiding for a natty body

Hmm I thought he was Hispanic

Not worth. He could've made the same gains by just optimizing his shit, instead of fucking with his hormones. THEN when knew what he was doing, gear would make him jacked.

hes from brazil, his in game name is coldzera

>he's been an emotional bitch
Probably too much estrogen

Probably.... He's got the preggo look going on in 2019 pic

>roiding for this
Genelets BTFO.

2016 looks like a Jow Forums World Cup character

>stopped cheating in game and started cheating in real life

cold did roid ? naaah
btw VITALITY #1
ZYWOO IS NOT ROIDING AND HES THE BEST

>you may not like it, but this is what peak male asthetic is

Attached: D-5amIHXkAA0eKN[1].jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Power chin.

Brazilian csgo scene is cancer
Haven't played cs since idk 2016 probably
Flusha top 1 forever

Not terrible for a test only cycle at a beginners dose.

I'd hit it.

>still a manlet between fer & taco thoe :')

hes brazilian retard

Yes

Wasted 500mg of test, he looks like a reg natty. If you can't do more with less anabolics, maybe you shouldn't roid. The misconception is you take anabolics you will become arnold within in a year, people forget about genetics and how your body will respond to supraphysiological doses.

Hit your natty limit, do small cycles to see how your body responds and how you muscles respond, do your bloods and be smart about it. Don't be like some of these gym rats and think more is better and blow your fucking heart out because it too has androgen receptors and a big heart is a fucked heart.

Pin safely anons, and may your pumps leave you looking thick, solid and tight.