Butters More

How the hell do you go from this...

Attached: 59913358_1087741194768857_2367571107397031515_n.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_nVd_A85I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...to this?!

Attached: 67132119_644092629410786_7934171043192531832_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Jeff is the apprentice to the architect. He sent her stuff about "resetting set points" and "going all in", and she believed it, and now she's finally happy, and Jeff has achieved the dream.

Attached: architect.jpg (590x788, 76K)

>none of the fat went to her tits
Tragic

There was no way she was going to look good thicc. It's extremely rare to find a Filipina who can be properly thicc, and not just look like fat pig. Look at her mom, the Buttermore genetics do not support a pear-shape, it's all gut.

instead, the last bits of light are piercing through her upper thigh flab

She was almost anorecix before she started this bulk, now she’s getting fat as fuck and her YouTube video comments are filled with fatties saying that this is the healthiest way to be and she’s buying it up. I don’t think Jeff realized what he got himself into when he told her about this nonsense.

>Tragic
Delicious

Attached: 1563485878078.jpg (508x508, 113K)

Pretty sure this dumb bitch just managed to get addicted to manipulating her body by now. One year down the road and she will go on a 700 cal cut, then try to get a reality TV show about herself trying to get to 400 pounds, then decide that she's a man trapped in a woman's body etc.

I just wonder when the manlet will decide she's no longer marketable and find another instathot.

The comments are pretty hilarious. Fatties coming out of the wood work to YAAAAAAAS KWEEN and tell their tragic story about the 2 weeks they tried to be a fitness thot once

>talks about how rapid weight gain gave her massive water retention and cankles
BUT GURL U NO JEFF LIKES THAT NEW BUTT (laughing face)

Attached: cankles.jpg (1540x943, 122K)

Imagine the smell haha

ALLLLL INNNNN

You just know she cries herself to sleep

Attached: buttermore2020.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Filipina
That explains the calves

her lifts will go through the roof!

That smug little fucking grin, with her phone sill in her hand where she's been constantly scrolling fucking Instagram posts and fat-acceptance forums, man why do woman have to be like this?

That is a healthy amount of body fat and I would be very happy with a wife that looks like that.

She’s actually mentally ill with body dysmorphia.

When she loses the weight (she prob will, deep down she's super self conscious but she gotta keep posting to stay relevant) then she'll show a before/after to sell more programs.

heh

Why does she needs the phone in this pic? Feels like a little child that won't go anywere without it's teddy bear.

looks like she may be using it as a remote camera trigger

I mean she does some cool things.

Attached: Anon whish.jpg (960x540, 184K)

checked

That's the absolute worst body type for a girl.

Now this can bear my triplets

I mean it's in he last name, what more do you need as an explanation?

christ, asians do not do well with overfeeding

Attached: 1526486396467.png (335x384, 178K)

HOLY FUCKING YUMMOLA IM FINNA BOUTTA DING-DONG DIDDLY CUMMOLA Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: The_Architect.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

With masterfull planning

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

Fucking Americlaps.

>tiny Filipina fails for the dreame bulk meme an goes on a 5k diet
>gets fat

Gee, who would have guessed?

yeah i dont get it
5000 calories a day is like 6'3'' 220lb powerbuilding 6 days in the gym type of diet

not 5'3'' asian girl who does light toning workout for physique shows

? Do Filipina girls have big calves or somethin I don't see it

Magnificent.

Jesus, did she get pregnant or?

Brehs... I'm not gonna lie, I'd fuck the gook outta this bitch now.

Attached: holy fuck.jpg (600x330, 106K)

Even many ifbb pros will only do like 4500 for their lean bulk. Without shitty food, it's actually difficult to hit 5k

More like morebutter

Name/Insta?

Well she is living her surname

>Still has thigh fap
>Tits still appear perky
>Cute Lil paunch belly
>ASS IS FAT

imagine not wanting to bury your face in between those thighs like a piggie looking for truffles. imagine not wanting to smack that jiggle muffin as she walks by you in those panties or some leggings.

no doubt nippard is SLAMMING the fuck outta this thicc bitch nightly. it must feel like he's cheating on his bitchy, high maintenance fit gf with some normal chick he can finally hit from the back without worrying about a protruding spinal column.

>HOLY FUCKING YUMMOLA IM FINNA BOUTTA DING-DONG DIDDLY CUMMOLA

Go back to /asp/ and do not ever post in Jow Forums again

Attached: Hunter Hearst Helmsley Disgusted.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>Still has thigh fap
>thigh fap
>fap

Freudian typo?

Attached: HehHehHeh.gif (200x110, 580K)

Just bulking bro

Attached: Dean Smell.gif (480x270, 3.08M)

Jesus Christ m8, look at her and tell me that her boobs look perky. Look at her and tell me that her ass has any shape other than “breezeblock”. I guess there’s some amount of “thigh gap” while she stands there in a wide stance, but that’s hardly a consolation for the fact that she looks like a fucking fridge.

Asians in general have huge fucking calves. Here's aren't even that big in comparison.

Her's*

Fat chink slut

huh?

look if she was laying naked on the bed, legs spread, hair tousled over her face as she caresses her fleshy thighs with her delicate fingertips, you're telling me right now that you wouldn't dive face first into that bakers dozen?

Have sex (with a human female)

why do women do this shit

Attached: 1519091266318.jpg (736x718, 39K)

She's beautiful, I love her.

She realised that men prefer a bit of chub over muscularity

Sugar addiction and a vegan diet
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_nVd_A85I

Because Jeff told her to. He is full architect mode

Flipino too so literally the ugliest asians out of all of them.

This guy's eyebrows are freaking the fuck out. I will say that eating enough animal nutrients is the easiest way to stop being a fucking pig. Eggs, collagen rich cuts, liver, etc. Full carnivore is stupid though.

If I was extremely desperate I’d go there. Like, if there was a gun to my head, or she was the only girl left in the country. Realistically I’d go and find an actually attractive girl. One who actually looks female.

necrobump