Why do gyms even allow this?

Why do gyms even allow this?

Attached: 1525516580231.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

IG name?

>I train for strength

Fucking delicious. Imagine pounding your tongue in her fart box collecting all the sweat juice accumulating in there.

Attached: 35EC8371-2850-444B-A1FA-C47612E7431A.png (407x275, 181K)

imagine the glorious, vulgar stench

Unpopular opinion time. I don’t mind fatties in the gym, at least they’re attempting to make a change, instead of bitching on r*ddit or wherever about how society isn’t accepting of the fact that they’re so fat that small objects have begun to orbit them

More info needed.

Yeah but fatties doing weight training that makes no impact is annoying. Just walk or ride the bike and lose weight ffs.

I just pull down those tights over her ass, and my tongue in her butthole. Her ass cheeks sandwhich got my head , oof!!

Nothing makes my dick harder then seeing a fat chick jiggle around in tight clothing

Attached: 12771750153431.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Attached: ye.jpg (259x194, 7K)

As long as they don't hog the equipment for no reason or refuse to share the equipment, i don't even care if she doesn't clean after.

>hog

Attached: heh.jpg (540x720, 33K)

It annoys me when they are on their phones for 95% of the workout or get personal trainers

disgusting, but at least it's trying to better itself

Attached: 1516941207303.png (600x715, 102K)

Yeah but fatties weight training doesn't do anything

haha imagine if you tripped and fell and your face landed right inbetween her butcheeks haha

*SNIIIIIIFFFFFFF

Imagine you're walking by her and someone bumps into her and you fall over and your face lands directly in her crack haha

What if you just stuck your face up to her butt while she was on this machine and then she grabbed the back of your head and pushed it into her butt even more and started farting. And then you struggle to get away but she has a strong grip around your head and no matter how much you pull away she just keeps you stuck up against her ass cheeks while she farts right into your face. And while all this is going on everybody in the gym is circled around you laughing and taking pictures at your embarrassment. Some even notice that you have an erection and laugh at how small of a bulge it’s making in your pants. Then the gym receptionist pulls down your pants and starts fucking you in the butt with one the barbells and it tears the inside of your anus and you have to go to the hospital.

And then you die on the emergency room floor because you're American and don't have health insurance.

I just pumped a giant epstine load to this one buddy

Right? fuck people trying to better themselves. Losers.

you were doing so well but you faltered when you added details about penis size and then the barbell gag, your conclusion, you took that turn way too hard and fast and just ran off the track. i gotta admit though, the first 3/4 were top notch, you can haha post with the best of them. and i bet her ass tastes like arbys and popcorn.

its better than nothing

How would it not make an impact?
>Oh no he's benching when he's 300 lbs he'll make 0 gains

If your bf% is over 30 you shouldn't be allowed outside. fast until you look acceptable.

no just no

I know right? Leg curls are a horrible exercise
It's better than grinding their bones to dust with cardio and the added muscle will help their metabolism

Attached: 65411654.jpg (170x453, 17K)

What is that? The ghost of an incel?

Aborted incel
>I-I guess you won't cringe seeing me in the gym, haha

ass eating is terrible and bad, this meme needs to die

You forgot the haha.

Seen it so many times I can picture the original from memory