Leaves Jow Forums for a few months

>Leaves Jow Forums for a few months
>Come's back to find out frogposters everywhere
>They arent being presecuted
>Animefags and frogposters on each others troaths
>Flashbacks of 2016 election
What happened Jow Forums? What did i miss?

Attached: 1523494222643.png (222x378, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we just accepted the frogs

You just missed a gaint shitshow the past 2 days lol

A lot.

You're not the only one who missed out

Attached: 6-4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.85M)

What the Monkey said, OP

Attached: 3d kong.png (1280x720, 1.83M)

Anyone going to fuck tell me what happen or is it "lets all be cryptic" day all around the flat globe?

Frog Posters and Anime Posters had a Civil War

The battle between threads was strong enough for the Mods to ban some of the Frog and Anime posters

Attached: tumblr_p2r3xuaeOi1qbs05go1_500.png (500x250, 66K)

retarded schizo frog raided us because muh weeb mafia, mods then became huge faggots and started to delete literally everything they didn't like and dumb a shit ton of pol garbage

Exact same shit happened to me.
These frog posters most certainly come from /qa/ by the way. I've already experienced their bullshit before hand.

Oh okay, it was just Jow Forums's regulary scheduled civil war

How many wars have there been between the two? I only remember the one around July- August or something

>Anime vs frogs
>Anime vs Slojak
I believe there was one more but I forgot

Apu vs Cirno

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
First 7-8 pages

I don't think animeposters/frogposters actually hate each other it's just a vocal minority

I will be making a list of who had fallen into the deep end of this frog vs anime war when this shitshow finally ends and I beat the shit out of everyone

But this happened too.

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (750x489, 71K)

cursed

I dentally messed some things up

Attached: (359).jpg (1018x1071, 365K)

Quit using that term. Neither of these idiots are either from Jow Forums, especially not the frogs. They came over from /qa/ in order to continue their gay conflict.

Jow Forums also imported its janitors or something who now have jurisdiction in Jow Forums in spite of never using it. Fun times

>we just accepted the frogs
No, its just that anyone that tries to speak out against them gets banned. They now control both a bump script and the janitors, which gives them elevated control over the board and ensures they're the only people allowed to spam.

ebin