From a 20 year old youngling who started lifting a year ago, to my older...

From a 20 year old youngling who started lifting a year ago, to my older, more experienced anons on this board: Tell me the truth, does it get better as you grow older?

My goal is to become the best man I can be and finally respect myself but I don't know if its just gonna be downhill from here.

Attached: 1523452998262.png (428x418, 162K)

>Tell me the truth, does it get better as you grow older?
That depends, are you doing things now to make your future better?

all up to you lad, if you succeed in accomplishing your goals, life will be good to you. there is no consolation for failure though, only hopeful wishing in the beginning, but as you get older and your failures ramp up, it's all despair.

Lifting in 20s is awesome because recovery speed.

Make lots of gainz and you'll be ok.

I did about 8 months of lifting when 24.
Getting to 1pl8 bench took a while (was skinny fat dyel)

Stopped and then resumed lifting when I was 31-32 (8 years later).

It took me a fraction of the time to get to where I was an easily surpass.

It's like my previous progress was saved somehow.
Also, I feel much stronger and powerful in 30s than 20s. But recovery after gym session is slower by a day.

My direct supervisor at work (tech industry) is a competitive body builder in his 50s.

Well I'm doing my best to pick up new and varied hobbies and I've made progress in the gym. I'm trying to get a new job as well so I keep going to school. I'm not planning to stop studying. Relationships wise, I'm doing terrible. I can't talk to girls to save my life but that's not something I'm really focused on either

I'm only just beginning muscle building as a i turn 30 yo. Did i miss a window of my youth where i wont achieve a body I could have only gotten when I was 18?

At 20, I was a fat WoW playing, socially retarded, depressed NEET. I’m turning 30 this year. Currently roiding with a handful of slampiggies on speed dial. It can get better.

It can get better if you make it better.
I'm 24 and fucked up so far.

>be me
>turning 25 in a month
>never been to college
>currently wageslaving 30hrs a week at $10/hr
>been at same job since age 18
What do I do? I don't want to go into college debt and don't want to work 60hrs a week at a factory and fuck myself/not have time to lift for $15/hr or whatever

30 year old user here.
I've built a small company of my own have about 80 people I look after.

First 20 is not young anymore.
When I hire someone in their 20s the biggest sign of issues to come is when they start talking like they're just a kid just learning the ways of the world.
It might be true you are learning but you're in your fucking 20s now dude. A lot of life has past. Time to take everything seriously.
You should be good at your job whatever it is. You should look to have your diet and nutrition and sleep down.

Once you are stable and making money adult life becomes more fun. But if you try to extend teenage life into your 20s (which go by even faster, I was fucking 26 a year ago I swear to god) you'll be 30 before you realize it with your dick in your hand and nothing else.
Same goes for lifting. It's consistency.

Working has made me more stable, financially and mentally; more respected and mature.
I'm not talking about mindlessly wage cucking, but I did have to wage cuck a lil to get the money to start working for myself.
But you could also get promoted at whatever job you do.
Most people fail to see their way up.

step up nigga, the name of the game for adults is money, so you gotta focus on making it. if you know you can pass an engineering or compsci course, then get student loans and go to college, don't waste the money otherwise. joining the military is also an option, you get free college then. whatever you do, do it 100% nigga

what kind of biz do you run/what do you sell?

Used to have these "does it get better" thoughts in my early 20s...I'm in my mid-late twenties now and I can tell you, it gets better bud....but you have to be the author of your own story

Protip: your best will never be good enough. Work harder.

>does it get better as you grow older
If you put in the time and dedicate yourself to something bigger than your own petty desires, then yes. Don't chase pussy, don't chase money, don't take the easy path because security is comfortable. The world is maintained by the people who stagnate, but it is shaped by the bold. If you were fine with stagnating, you wouldn't ask about doing better, so reach further and reach out to help others along the way

What is better? What is "it"?

Your day to day enjoyment? You can train yourself to enjoy life more, if that's what you're asking. CBT is proven effective.

The ecosphere is literally dying though.

Better late than never. If you look for negatives you will always find them, but if you look for the positive you'll often find it.

I started lifting at 20 as well, but I have not had a job until I turned 25.

In regards to fitness, it always blew my mind how some people really struggled to diet or grow/get strong. Like for example: they're deepest desire to lose weight and uphold some fantasy image they have in their mind. Just takes some fucking work, some little goals, and some time. And they can't achieve these easy ass goals. I grew up in my teens seeing so many people struggle to lose weight and quit their diets or yoyo or some shit. I was worried it may be tougher than I expect, but it was actually really fucking easy to do anything fitness related. I wanted to lose fat I did it, i wanted to be faster i practiced, I wanted to get stronger so I got big. Always sort of figured it out and made my baby steps towards my goals.

And some dudes are just so fucking dumb they can't even do these easy things. I hope you're not one of those cause if you can figure out baking, or fitness, or driving a car...easy shit, you'll be fine in life amigo.

We do test and proficiency training for businesses and schools in foreign countries.
And I have a couple actual schools in those countries.

Essentially people who need to learn English in their country to use for school or business need to take a test depending on the country. We teach them how to score well to get that promotion or uni placement.

So we have in person teachers, and a large variety of online teachers who are full and part time.

The difficulty at my business is managing the teachers, especially the online ones who are part time and can no show or totally flake.
Oh and if I lose a foreign staff its a nightmare because I don't actually speak the language of the countries I have my schools in.

30 here and in the pits but starting to get back old strength. You give me hope.

aaah

Attached: 1538616821359.jpg (2560x1920, 758K)

That's good user, keep doing that stuff. Make yourself as busy as possible and really get into your work/hobbies. Get audio books 'how to win friends and influence people' its super old but still applicable and will help you stop being such a sperg with girls. Also get 12 rules for life. Don't make 'getting into a relationship' a goal. Work on yourself and it will come.
I am married, kids, dream job, work out 4 nights a week plus sports, but I remember being a young sperg lord spilling spaghetti everywhere. Just keep going and don't ever let up.

It did for me but I'm not a normal person.

Neuroticism goes down as you get older. You give way less shits.

>t. wannabe boomer