What are the benefits of doing BTN presses?

What are the benefits of doing BTN presses?

Attached: BTN.jpg (620x349, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KbfqM90BVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100% meme horse shit that accomplishes nothing and is peddled by retards.

>What are the benefits of doing BTN presses?
There aren't any.

Confused looks from gym manlets teying to peek over the top of the manlet pit

Eliminates upper chest from the movement and focuses almost entirely on the front delt.
There are better alternatives desu.

fucking your shit up gains

It's way better at snapping your rotator cuff up.

ngmi

>t. dyel cuck
Yeah gonna need you to post body and stats immediately.

It L I T E R A L L Y puts your rotator cuff in an impinged position which you are then loading a ton more weight than it should carry in said position.

Keep doing them, report back in a few years when you have a constant pain in your shoulder

you're some faggot on Jow Forums whose opinion means nothing, so i have nothing to gain by showing you how much better i like than you and how much better my stats are, so pipe down, manlet.

Attached: 1551156126463.jpg (250x243, 20K)

I see oly lifters do btn snatch grip jerks, but thats probably a snatch accessory and not done for hypertrophy

Post body, or don't give advice skelly.

Don’t do them heavy.
I’m in my 30’s and can confirm that they eventually begin to fuck up your shoulders. They’re effective for adding size but focus on slow quality reps over adding more weight. In other words, if it doesn’t feel heavy enough do more reps and do the, slower before you consider adding more weight.

Random passerby just stopping by to let you know you’re a faggot lol holy shit user

improve lockout + overhead position in snatch
no real reason to do them if you don’t do wl, but if you’re sick of doing ohp you could probably do a block with snatch press instead

It's scientifically proven that they have the most deltoid activation and the best way to hit the lateral deltoid with heavy weight, you retarded (((athlean X))) regurgitators

post science.

forces you to ride the razors edge of either staying on top of your mobility, or fucking your shit up for life.
dangerous yes, but some people are such meatheads that they need the danger to be compliant.
hated by dyels, those who believe mobility is a meme, and generally the unenlightened.

if you have the mobility and shoulder structure for it, they feel way better than regular ohp. i get impingment sometimes from other stuff or just sleeping wrong and btn presses still feel good even then.

only if you have weird posture and shit mobility. you're literally just pressing your arm vertically overhead. it's the same way you press when you do dumbbell ohp.

lmao post body w timestamp cuck

Shoulder and triceps development. But it's unneccessary, you can just do OHP.

Eliminates upperchest and hits side delt a little more. Really good.

Attached: 1563467741488.png (819x827, 302K)

Ted Arcidi claimed its the single best upper body lift and I agree. It hits your delts, traps, and upper back like nothing. Mobilitylets need no apply.

Attached: Ted Arcidi 1.jpg (400x303, 19K)

I'm no anatomist but I've heard only bad about it, and that it can severely JUST your rotator cuffs/shoulders. Stick to regular OHP

I'm 100% certain I couldn't do this lift without my shoulders exploding out of their sockets

Snapping your shit up

It's much easier to injure your shoulders than OHP.

They're good but a bunch of dyels who never lifted anything heavier than a dick
seem to shit on them for some reason.

>t. DYELs

youtube.com/watch?v=7KbfqM90BVk

I've done 80kg personally and my shoulders feel stronger than before.

Post body

>this genetic freak roid monkey is doing it so its ok
>also implying klokov hasnt had a history of injuring his shoulder

lol

>all these weak ass, zero mobility faggots that can't into shoulder posture
Jow Forums, everyone

jeff cavalier says not to do them and he trains nfl athletes

>guy who trains "oppressed" circus animals says not to do them
he says not to do them because ego lifting faggotrons like most of Jow Forums and the circus animals he trains will absolutely fuck their shit up doing them because they're fucking dipshits

Extra clickey shoulders

Post body, dork. After all that shit talking you better have some amazing delts.

Nothing, strong guys like Arnold and Reg Park did them because it was in, but they were already strong and didn't do them to get strong

Listen to random fag on the internet or mister face pull?

Decision decisions.....