Why is lifting for females frowned upon...

Why is lifting for females frowned upon? So what if I want to improve my sex life and dont care much about any of the other benefits.

Attached: 1566196700932.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

gtfo with your Jow Forums bait

Based bbc poster.

What?

If you would want real answers and discussion you would have choosed a different picture,

So go fuck yourself Timmy.

because natty strength lifters that get memed into SS end up looking like skinny twigs that can deadlift 4 plates, but get no women attention so they try to rationalize their lack of muscle by saying that they weren't even trying to gain muscle in the first place

Why are there so many "lift for wimminz" thread all of a sudden?
I smell samefaggotry.

the Jow Forumstards are angry about your posting a photo of an interracial couple. it’s exactly the kind of hyperreactive, irrational rage that sends their kind on suicidal killing sprees

op is a Jow Forumstard you retard
hes trying to get us all to talk about Jow Forums shit

>obvious shitty died blonde
>ton of makeup to cover imbalances
>pain in the eyes/thousand cock stare
Yea she is really happy she fell for the BBC meme the Jews fed her.

It’s not only about BBC, the skin contrast is also appealing

shut up retard

Please stop posting niggers on my Jow Forums

Attached: 1365089092943.jpg (300x334, 67K)

Bet she will be really happy when she will be a single mother with bunch of mutt kids.

How is the "rage" supposed to be irrational?

Why do you care so much about whether she's happy or not?
Is she your wife?

This is correct. "Hurr im a strongman im train for strength durrr" basically

Testing

testing
testing
can you hear me at the back

Will laugh when I read the headline:
Previously good looking white chick beaten to death by semi-human lover.
I believe in a woman's right to choose who beats her to death.
It's 2019 after all.

she's hot as fuck dog.

>Why is lifting for females frowned upon? So what if I want to improve my sex life and dont care much about any of the other benefits.
Because it isn't, its been popular for women since the 70s and only blowing up more and more because it's such a huge trend right now.

Maybe you should look for something new to be offended about

It produces a less aesthetic female body than more female-oriented exercise regimes like yoga and dancing.

bait thread
gj OP, the thread's already derailed, kek

notice how nobody's discussing & answering your question?

anyways, lifting for women is frowned upon because it's shallow, and when you achieve the desired effect enough times, you lose motivation to lift, and will either roid out if boredom, or quit lifting

people who lift for women only /makeit/ for a limited period of time, they always fall off, lose their discipline, and stop lifting

people who lift for health & self improvement tend to stay consistent with their lifting, oftentimes keeping up their training into their elder years

lifting for women bad, too shallow, too shortlived, motivation goes away, then fat again
understand??

Attached: 1565943951246.jpg (506x477, 18K)

Because women are fickle and you really shouldn’t care about what they want. Otherwise your self confidence is tied to others impressions of you. You should do things for yourself first and people you care about second.

This, checked.

>Be apathetic breh
Truly society is dying.

Because releasing your rage about interracial relationships on Jow Forums isn't going to save your race.

Improve yourself.
Build yourself up.
Establish your career.

Find a proper partner, and be the best fucking father in the whole god damn world.

This is possible.
/poltards/ sperg out about white genocide constantly, yet they are literally NEETS.
How the fuck are you going to save your race if you never leave the house?
Your rageposting is doing NOTHING GOOD FOR THE RACE YOU CLAIM YOU WANT TO "PRESERVE".

Get out, make your babies, and raise them, against all odds, to be the specimens of the future.

You're doing nothing productive by being here.
If you truly cared, you'd be getting after it.
Instead, you come off as insecure dorks, raging about BBC bulls on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Fucking get out there and build a life.
Stop trying to pull down others.

Fucking build your own god damn self the fuck up, I'm sick of seeing this pessimistic nigger-tier "white rage" bullshit.

Whining about the Jews, while doing nothing to counter them, is like the dumb coons that whine about the "white man", yet continue to break laws in broad daylight, and live like primitive savages.

Stop being so fucking useless, you fucking warts.

I'm not even white and I see this shit clearly.
It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1565897554686.jpg (636x668, 57K)

based get-after-it poster

enough of these mass shootings and incel rage bullshit

go be a fucking man, white people

stop being such fucking goobers

Because you WILL stop when you get yourself a gf

That's all cool but I ain't white so I don't care.
I just think the comment wasn't correct. Historically when one tribe defeats another, they take the women and kill the men. I'm going to assume it triggers a primitive response in the brain about being threaten. Since the men don't look like you, they aren't part of the "tribe". That doesn't sound irrational. Being afraid of big fat tits is irrational, I can't say a white being afraid of his face dying is. Besides that most people stick to their own and interracial couples are pretty rare in the grand scheme.

We are gonna pay for the bastard, that's why we care you fucking retard.

Because it implies that female are not pure angels who only care about your personality.
But make no mistake, everybody under 50 yo who lifts does it for some kind of sexual gratification, no matter what they pretend.

Attached: 1564974218891.png (300x250, 23K)

LOUDER FOR DA PIPO AT DA BACK

Cringe and blue pilled.

This right there, pic related. Look like the native Americans got cucked into extinction by the moor-hispanic mutts from europe, truly a fate worse than death.

Attached: les-races.jpg (860x608, 153K)

Because females don't care about muscles. Go outside and see for yourself.

fpbp. Fuck off fag.

Attached: 9D0BA760-3FAE-4A83-A9F3-F7749BB5C9ED.gif (217x224, 116K)

Based
Fuck you op

Attached: 1565344236906.jpg (239x283, 35K)

Yeah ok.
Fucking krunge.

Attached: wdytya.png (644x644, 936K)

idk, my future cute, tiny azn wife will appreciate me being strong and in shape and we will have many a cute hapa boys

Attached: CPQBrLWUAAASuoP.jpg large.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>americans

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC
BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

Attached: 175615448546.png (390x470, 19K)

please castrate yourself, we dont need more elliot rodgers running around

Attached: 1513523709401.jpg (480x360, 11K)

but every time I see a cute Chinese woman sub 5' and skinny I get the urge to bang her and have many cute little hapa boys with her