Incelibate?

Why not just find a cute black girl to date?

Attached: 1555903289869.jpg (599x679, 98K)

Why would I want a loud embarassing negress bouncing all around me all the time

that's pretty fucking disgusting

no offense

I tried. She doesn't want me.

Yikes! He really should have gotten himself a cute black girl.

She looks really nice to me.

there are cuter black girls out there

I'm not really hung up on looks but she's too fat honestly. Her face is ok but she's just too fat.

I'd go for girls like her if they were slightly less fat tbqh

Looks just right for my tastes.

Fuck off RancorWrangler

Wholesome image. You'd never see some roastie date a guy like that black girl for anything but virtue signaling points.

Attached: 1505163101763.jpg (873x666, 54K)

Gah, I don't race you happen to be, I will always find nose rings repulsive!

Attached: 1365318088607.jpg (232x240, 36K)

Agreed, this guy is cute, maybe 7/10 by young whiteboi standards, and if he wanted to go black could do better.
I'm guessing he has VERY low self esteem.

I did. She's really ghetto though since we're in the hood basically, but we get along.

Eh, if she lost the weight she would be a 7 no doubt.

He could have got a way nicer looking black gf than that. Maybe she has some other redeeming qualities, like giving really good head.

This thread is proof that robots set their standards too high and end up lonely because of it

There are no blacks where I live.
I saw a fucking qt, super fucking fit black girl with an amazing ass when I visited a friend that lives like 90 mins from my town.

it must suck to be a black woman. having to desperate beg people to accept you baka..

the worst women.

no body want some ugly black african chick. not over photoshopped pics will change that.

Go back to your shit hole.

He looks like DJ Qualls

I would literally rather die a virgin than touch a black girl

Black girls are nice. Your picture isn't a great example of a good black girl though.

Ideally you get a skinny or moderate sized black GF who's an African migrant. Black American culture has been influenced and shaped by whites to impede them from success (compounded by whatever racial obstacles the face day-to-day).

>overweight
>no resolve to lose weight
>poor hair maintenance
>nose piercings
>yellow nails
Yeah. Nothing wrong with black girls. Just get yourself a good one guys.

Attached: dirk african gf.jpg (396x612, 61K)

I'm not even racist and I think she looks like a baboon. 1/10 dont stick your dick in that