Do you work out with your gf?

Do you work out with your gf?

Attached: triplesteph_0.jpg (642x361, 81K)

I actually bought the issue of Muscle & Fitness with that pic/interview in it.

Muscle mags are so dumb but I like them. Hilarious snake oil supplement ads and happy motivational positivity throughout. Shit, I might purchase another soon.

Fuck both of them. Steph has no business in entertainment because she's not, and never has been, entertaining to watch do anything, and Paul has literally politicked the entire fucking business to death. AEW my be filled with literal trannies, but I will spend thousands on them if it finally fucking kills WWE.

Hell yeah

Nah, she is couch potato gf type.

Duh?

Attached: 68904512_2332284413557797_4445008280518918144_o.jpg (2048x1365, 195K)

Please grow up already you mark

I wish I had one to workout with

Attached: 1565772147804.jpg (600x500, 68K)

>not wanting to be a mark
I'm pissed because WWE can't make me a mark anymore because nothing fucking matters. Whythe fuck are you paying these carnies if not to put on an entertaining circus?
>inb4 I don't pay for wrestling
Then your voice never mattered.

very based

>your gf

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f_696a94a5d4.u1.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

Yes we spot each other and push each mother. It’s very cute :)

Am I trying to do anything productive? Then no.

Damn I want to see nude milf Steph in all her glory

>tfw no cute twunk bf to train with

Why even fucking live bros?

I've never had a gf so I can't speak from experience, but I feel that having a femal that you're attracted to their would throw off your concentration and make you ego lift.

>tfw no supportive gf to cook high protein meals for you that you can remain her big strong boy.
>No gf so caress your head and hold your massive body in her slender arms whenever you're feeling down.
>No gf to be your biggest fan and yell the loudest for you whenever you compete.
I can't fucking take it anymore. Why can't I be happy? What did I do to fucking deserve this?

Attached: 559279_279061275528700_420229800_n.jpg (500x658, 37K)

No we lift separately. Sometimes we chat between sets and rate gym thots

relationships are never what you want, life is suffering. But to find meaning in the suffering is to survive

also, im a huge faggot

o-ofcourse I do haha because I actually h-have a gf haha

Attached: hifbi.jpg (234x215, 9K)

We work out 5 days a week together. She is really skinny and she's doing an Insta-thot lifting routine for the glutes.

I have her video me from time to time for form checks. I'll push her to lift more weight. Sometimes she'll ask how much I'm lifting and will respond "wow thats like more than I weight." Girls really have no conception of what "heavy" is.

Work out with my wife. She has to for medical reasons, and I'm being supportive doing it with her.

based. Godspeed

Nah, she kinda just lays around really and I smash when I get home from the gym

Hi hunter!

keep up the good work satan

>Implying I have a gf
Look at this nerd with a gf TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK

That must be why my dad was so strong growing up. Didn't realize that pushing my mother around was an exercise.

God gaytch is such a tryhard faggot it's pathetic.

She's curling more than him for the whole "HAHAHA WOMEN CAN DO JUST AS MUCH AS MEN HAHAHA"

both of them every time

> having a gf
Ngmi

I don't have a gf and I don't work out.