/r9gay/ - #698

extremely lewd edition
stale bread

Attached: 1532495202069.png (2160x2110, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/pRkMu23
youtu.be/2NBegpMIbcA
youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
vocaroo.com/i/s0ja5MyU4QIs
instaud.io/3A1z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you all so obsessed with Muslim men? yikes

>tfw still no altar boy bf

Attached: 1535529931207.png (700x945, 92K)

what were you saying about your crushes anons?

discord.io/pRkMu23

I-sjf

Attached: monobeno 1.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

I have no one to crush on, nor talk to or be with.

Attached: 1550549342232.jpg (848x480, 107K)

you and i are gonna live forever
>tfw my brother is not my bf

Attached: GL266425.jpg (615x734, 54K)

Gross gross gross. Why would anyone want to do lewd stuff with their brother.

>someone shows me the slightest bit of affection online
>immediately get overly attached and start imagining dating
I want to die

Attached: 1525017034128.jpg (368x272, 31K)

Anyone else /bossanova/ here?

I am happy that I never feel like that because everyone is in another country.

I'm exactly the same, it hurts bro.

I mean really, what did he do wrong, taking a larger view

Attached: envy.png (540x447, 129K)

the only bossa nova i listened to was wave but i liked it
please send good bossa nova music

>not being so far gone you get attached to people online even if they live on the opposite side of the planet

>>not being so far gone you get attached to people online even if they live on the opposite side of the planet
I do not understand how. Specially if you live in a nation with a large number of citizens.

it's only realistic that his black latex stuff would smell like his body because it's just polymorphed to look like clothing. when you think about it he's actually naked everywhere

Attached: NV.png (400x396, 107K)

i'm lucky to meet 1 new person a year because of my anxiety/autism, even online, so i can't be picky about location desu, i get attached to anyone that is nice to me

It doesn't matter I either start imagining moving them or moving myself

It hurts I never thought I'd be so starved for affection that even the slightest hint of it not even irl but online would set me off

Because my brother is hot and also gay?...

There's literally nothing wrong with gay incest

Attached: Co8w1zCUkAARwL4.jpg (600x552, 52K)

There is plenty wrong. It's unnatural and immorally wrong.

Wearing your heart on your sleeve is so cute user.

I love him and I fucking hope he loves me too but I am too pussy to ask him out
The standard stuff, yknow

youtu.be/2NBegpMIbcA
this one's really good IMO. I love Wanderley.
> I never thought I'd be so starved for affection that even the slightest hint of it not even irl but online would set me off
Yeah, i think it comes from that too. Not having any social interaction, friendly, let alone romantic, for years, makes anything online related to this extremely strong.

according to who? the magic sky fairy you worship who says being gay is an abomination??

I think I genuinely hurt my upper arm jerking off earlier, I was slumped in my chair beating it and heard a noise and jerked my arm around and caught it in the space between the arm and back of the chair and twisted it hard in panic and it's still sore

>tfw no bf who likes kpop

>youtu.be/2NBegpMIbcA
thank you user!

I wish someone actually thought that and would stick around, unfortunately I think even if someone did return my affection I'm too silent and autistic for most people to care about me in any real capacity, maybe in real life it would translate better because there's body language but online I think I just come off as too cold and disinterested despite how easily I fall for people

>Not having any social interaction, friendly, let alone romantic, for years, makes anything online related to this extremely strong.
I agree, I know I'm extremely isolated irl I've only ever had 2-3 people I'd call friends and two moved away for school and the other got a gf and then disappeared on me

I think kpop boys are really cute but it's just not my type of music I've tried to get into it a couple of time and it's one of those things that just passes me by

this is a good entry into kpop

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

i wonder if envy smells different if he's mad at you

Envy is cute

Attached: 1527015808243.jpg (500x688, 67K)

LMAO WHY Y'ALL SO GAY
*clap*

I a bf so badly but I feel like the intimacy aspect would be so hard to overcome. Im not very good at communicating my emotions or being trustworthy irl and any time im talking about myself im insecure and defensive. Meaning that any man I get with will have to put up with that and work through it, seems like Id sentence him to too much work and I don't want to put someone through that.

Although im equally obsessed with getting to know people deeply and like to poke and prod, just not having it done to me.

Anyone else like this?

>i want
Fuck its late leaveme alone

>tfw had a dream that I had a best friend that I lived with
>slowly he was showing me more and more affection
>eventually we fooled around without shirts, cuddled, hugged tightly, laughed and giggled and even kissed each other on the cheek in dim lighting
This was the single most overpowering feeling of affection I've ever felt. I could use more dreams like this, brain.

I don't have a problem revealing my emotions, but the guy would probably have to wait months before I get comfortable around him enough so I can be myself. Of course I would be willing to put the same amount of effort into it but who would want to date an autismo?

Attached: 1444581681984.png (247x200, 66K)

Whats a good website for getting laid? Tried grindr but couldn't find anyone I liked nearby.

a while ago i posted about an etwink i used to message a lot. he is HOT. knew him for years. recently he went to court for possessing pizza. cant be online, cant use the xbox, cant use a simple ds but he can text. has an ankle monitor thing and was told to quit his job. he has stopped texting me ever since he was told he would be a registered sex offender for 9 years. i miss him so much and mad i cant do anything about his depression. i dont think ill ever like another boy. he was unique and sweet. if he doesnt talk to me later these coming months ill just be straight again

Reminder that I got a boyfriend from these threads and you can too.

Attached: 1540555974006.jpg (456x808, 59K)

>Reminder that I got a boyfriend from these threads and you can too.
Stop bragging I don't like people bragging.

Attached: 1555104523046.jpg (541x526, 84K)

discord.io/pRkMu23

I-kfz

Attached: monobeno 6.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

You're a normalfag if you can.
Some of us are too ugly, have too toxic personalities, have too niche interests for it to be possible.

Attached: 1551260249742.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Oh look, the retard bragging about his e-"bf" is back.

Attached: 1420467446555.jpg (250x238, 8K)

is the KoF user still here? i replied right before the last thread hit the bump limit

Attached: smile1.png (1400x1400, 1.52M)

>tfw developing more of a saviour complex the longer I spend here
Finding the boy worth saving is very hard though.

Attached: 1555650111823.jpg (400x586, 40K)

>no boy will ever lay his head on your chest and calmly breathe in sync with you

Attached: gaycel.png (1600x900, 637K)

>tfw no dominant top bf who likes being tied up and used sometimes.

Attached: MV5BMmNlNDlmNzAtYWVjYS00NGJjLTlhNzgtODBjZmY3ZTY4OTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE0MDY3NzY@._V1_.jpg (1631x2520, 809K)

tfw wish i was still a cute boy
tfw just an ugly skinny fat male

>tfw decent body and could have been qt but got a neanderthal butterface instead

what kind of perfume should i wear to attract tops?

Coconut and vanilla. I got unironically a boner when I smelled a cute guy having it.
Shame I am straight looking and behaving...cutes don't seem to catch me in their gaydar.

>tmw daily no meow bf meow post

Attached: 1538925512951.jpg (500x527, 51K)

I'm attempting to lose 8kgs in 6 weeks
wish me luck

Attached: 452452452__01.jpg (848x1131, 125K)

Im running away, any one of you want to adopt a bottom? ill choke on ur dick I just cant be here, Im not allowed to get my own job (the only job option I am given is one where I am constantly harassed and ridiculed the money is not fucking worth it) and am being forced to change my degree

Good luck man. Really hope you can do it.

Good luck stupidposter who has a bf.

>Shame I am straight looking and behaving
thats not bad at all, i believe all bottoms want a top bf like that (at least i do)

run towards me

it's not a bad thing it's just harder to find anyone because everyone assumes you're straight

Are you a qt virgin?

>the only job option I am given is one where I am constantly harassed and ridiculed the money is not fucking worth it
Sounds suspicious

Good morning homorobos

>tfw no mentally ill uk bf

Where r u
I am practically useless because of my small body, I am only given small tasks and the coworkers sneer at me because I am "basically given free money" and when I get home the neighbors do the same shit, even talking mad shit out loud whenever I do as much as buy something

Idk if Im 3.14 but yee to ur first question

>small body
Can I (lovingly) manhandle and cuddle you? If so be my bf

Hahahahahaha. My online boyfriend lied to me. I was told his parents took away his phone and computer so he could focus on his final.
I looked at his steam and he has been playing games. He play one yesterday and another 19th and 15th. He said they took them away the 25th of last month.
Haha. I feel so pathetic. ha.
I don't know why i bother doing anything.

Attached: 1543762581291.png (1366x768, 933K)

yay thanks user, I need all the motivation I can get
haven't had a bf in a while now (if you recognize me from all those months back
but thanks anyway!

hello I am mentally ill and in the uk
where are you?

>haven't had a bf in a while now (if you recognize me from all those months back
>but thanks anyway!
Doesn't matter you had, *hiss* GO AWAY!

I hate you brits so much, so fucking endogamous.

>tmw no nonbrit bf

Attached: 1544405676578.jpg (1500x1200, 158K)

Mjamjau :3c
vocaroo.com/i/s0ja5MyU4QIs

>tmw mjau mjau rejected meow

Attached: 1541151194316.jpg (500x513, 48K)

that sucks user, are you going to confront him?

>tmw mjaumjau likes meow a lot but want to play around first
instaud.io/3A1z

Attached: 1545804273509.jpg (1280x1509, 761K)

I don't know i never know how to deal with anything.

Wait a minute do you post on /vg/ sometimes or am I just too drink and getting my catposters mixed up?

Attached: 1534310134594.jpg (527x531, 168K)

Mjau bully
Meow doesnt browse or post on /vg/

Attached: 1525827252264.jpg (500x508, 36K)

>Meow doesnt browse or post on /vg/
hmmm maybe you should XIV has lots of lonely catbois looking for bfs

Attached: 1552844997916.jpg (842x550, 135K)

Every time I feel a little hope it is stolen away and life crashes.

Meow has no money for ff14

>Mjau bully
I want to bully your tummy, thighs and bum too~

Attached: 1545788541215.jpg (736x593, 52K)

M-mjau its too lewd!

Attached: 1552793359441.jpg (500x502, 38K)

Daily reminder to all whores to neck yourself.

I'm still a virgin waiting on my pure bf (that will never come)

I am and I hope meow is a virgin and pure :3c

>slutcat
>pure

i originally wish i was your bf

turn to a woman right now

Cute I want someone to like me this much everyone hates me

Attached: 1529091228701.gif (680x703, 606K)

Dating is a mistake. I don't know why i even tried.
Some people can't be happy.

i'm here bby

slovenianon here, let me know where you are

Confront them. They sound like a liar and not someone you should trust. Simply ask yourself, why were you suspicious to begin with?

here, get a name or a tripcode so i don't lose you

Despite being a turbo virgin I recently thanks to another board, found an user who likes to lewd chat and bully me for my small dick, he's not interested in a relationship though and now I feel like I'll never find a bf who is into the same fetish and who bullies in the same cute teasing way without crossing any lines and I'll just stay alone forever

Attached: 1541039245345.jpg (654x643, 40K)

You can't base a relationship off lewds anyway, and someone who starts talking lewd with you so quickly is probably a giant red flag.

Attached: 1536060316314.jpg (550x641, 119K)

how about this;
Sipsc0, its my kik, dont lose it :)

I wasn't suspicious. i was looking at a game that looked fin. I seen he owned it so i clicked on his profile. Then i seen he played 10 hours this week.

>tmw swedeanon is a dummy

Attached: 1527687432192.jpg (827x827, 53K)