How do I stop looking like this?

How do I stop looking like this?

Attached: 1565845282652.jpg (1024x557, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXt3fYjuz0
youtube.com/watch?v=-vRKFWxJaU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a real haircut from someone other than your mom, buy clothes from places other than walmart, get new glasses.

Eat raw onions.

AND DONT YOU FUCKING THINK ABOUT SHOOTING UP MY ONION FESTIVAL

Take your glasses off.

wear contacts
stop being skinnyfat
grow your hair out a bit
wear business casual

That is not white at all those are all Jewish features

Thick framed glasses
Testosterone supplements from doctors (if your country is not a liberal shithole)
Go to those gay expensive barbers
Lift
Trendy clothes and a chav gold chain
Once you are masculine get some tats

>Get a real haircut
Yeah, the same one everyone uses
Fucking npcs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXt3fYjuz0

Honestly if you look like this and consider yourself white you’re either a colossal amerimutt, a liar, or just a larper.

start watching alex costa

There's multiple different haircuts you can get I'm not just talking about an undercut, even growing out your hair a bit would look 10x better than any haircut in that pic. They all have a 1 all around with receiding hairlines that put emphasis on them going bald soon.

>if you wear glasses you're either an incel or a s.oiboy depending on your hairline/beard
get fucked, eyelets

You can't change your dick sucking lips but you can lose some of your babyfat. Get lean.

Learn how to photograph your face well, most normies just know how to play angles.

Get better glasses that actually fit your face shape.

Get a lot of sunlight, fix your diet, get Jow Forums.

Get an actual haircut.

Wow, that sure was fucking hard. It's almost like looksmaxxing is easy as balls and most people can look good if they try. The only way you can truly be fucked is if you have a full-blown genetic deformity, or if you're like 5'4".

lmao 90% of that image is because they're taking selfies with cellphone cameras that have a shitty focal length for that type of photography

Attached: o5ib6kjdtez21.jpg (1800x1800, 413K)

- Choose a more proper frame for glasses.
- Lose some weight so your face can be leaner.
- Exercise to have at least some muscle.
- Grow facial hair (if you can).
- Learn your skin color tone and contrast, and choose appropriate attire. See more here: youtube.com/watch?v=-vRKFWxJaU4
- If you must take a picture, take it from the top, that way your eyes will look slightly upward and you won't have the visage of someone who is "looking down on people". When you look down you tend to emit an aura of depression without wanting. Do not tilt your head to one side either. It doesn't look good on males.
- Give up on negative thoughts and complaints, and do not identify as an "incel".

glasses are virginity protectors
style your hair properly
most people have a facial structure that is within normal bounds enough to the point where they can look at least average or slightly above (which is enough to look good enough for at least some women)
of course, high fat percentage is a death sentence, and retarded, a waste of perfectly decent bones in the face. fatcel is volcel
decent sleep and hydration and diet so your skin isn't shit, men can't wear makeup

but that's just the physical part to end up at least SOMEWHERE in the average range, 40th percentile, 60th percentile, you're fine... you're "normal" at least
so what now? well. think about this...

if you're not normal socially, aka "neurotypical" in aspie terms, you're fucking done.
if you can't hold a completely cookie-cutter, normal conversation with someone without sticking out as uncomfortable, uncaring, unemotional, you're fucking finished.
there will be women who think you're somewhat decent looking if you're near average. it's not like beauty is ENTIRELY objective, only 80% or so...
a little 5'0-5'4 midget girl might fancy tall guys to compensate for her subhumanity, a bossy, damaged woman might want a cute guy whose more of a basedcuck to have someone to control

but it all comes down to being close to average or above, in all things. and at the end of the day, you have to be "normal". and being "normal" is practice. you don't have diagnosed autism. you don't have an excuse, you're just bad at socializing cause you hardly ever do it. if you can socialize like a person with family, you can socialize with strangers just as comfortably with practice. just spend enough time talking to people you learn what to ask for, what to pay attention to, how to at least SEEM like you care. it's all a game, you know? but everyone is playing it, and if you aren't playing along, YOU ARE WEIRD. and if you are weird, you are finished.

this will prevent inceldom for average range white guys

>have a jaw
>wear round instead of square glasses
Trust me I slay pussy on the regular

>thick nose tip
>wacky ass hair
>bf of over 20%
>shitty glasses
>weak jaw
likely slavs with no regard to aesthetics

I look like this but I'm not white.

>dude stop wearing glasses
But 1.) I have a rounded autism face that's too obvious without square glasses
2.) Contacts are scary

Easy
>Lift
>Change hairstyle
Go to a good hairdresser, not just a 10 bucks corner barber shop, once you get it take pics and maintain it. You can go back to cheap haircut shops and ask them to do the same cut. They never nail it tho, but it's cheap. Buy hair style wax and a hair blower, American Crew is a good cheap wax
>Get Lasik or don't buy that glasses style
AS long as you don't get that proud boy 50's nerd glasses you'll be fine. Get ones that fit your head shape.
>Fix your posture
This comes from lifting, but remember to do your facepulls NON NEGOTIABLE
>Don't behave like an incel
If you are not getting attention it's because you suck and should change, not because the world owes you anything

Why would you.. no one will fuck with you because they think you're an Incel killing machine now.

Rounded framed glasses look better than thin wire autist square glasses, if you actually want to stop looking like the pic in the OP then step out if your self made retarded comfort zone and try new stuff.

>tfw you wake up to this thread
It was gonna be a good day, too

Attached: 1551210934853s.jpg (250x231, 7K)

It still is.

Protect the onions :(

Straight nerds are always terrified of looking like they have any style "because gay" so don't fall into the same trap of picking the ugliest black wire frames possible.

Lasik

And for the same reason keep their hair short as fuck because it's the least expressive

Garlic

Stop taking photos with your phone directly in front of your face. Mirror selfies exist for a reason, the short focal length of the phone camera will make your nose look fucking huge.

cause 3mm buzzcut is so original, right?

Which picture most matches human vision?

Attached: 1560976242680.jpg (994x904, 90K)

>proper haircut
>tan
>contact lenses or no glasses at all (I know some dudes like this who think that glasses makes them look more attractive)
>lower bodyfat
>beard, if you can grow one (consider minoxidil)
Am I missing something?

Also the real issue are the boomer parents. The mom is simply clueless or careless about these things and married to some fat slob, who would shame his son if he even cared about his weight.

None, since we have a three dimensional view.

Wear a hat. None of them wear a hat.

When you take pictures stop looking so sad and needy.

Smile or take your selfies outside doing stuff

I wear ray bens

Pretty sure that second row on the left dude with a big nose is a super successful russian comedian who had more pussy than all of fit combined

buy luxottica glasses forestiero shell out those liras

It is a good day, look at all the cool suggestions you are getting

This is the meaning of life. People aren’t wearing enough hats.

Gas mobile posters.

just be yourself lmao

False. You have two two-dimensional pictures viewed. Three dimensional vision would imply seeing all sides simultaneously.

THE FUCK

> take your selfies outside doing stuff
You can do stuff... outside?

brainlet trips

>hold phone further from face
>zoom/crop
has the effect of changing focal length, a lower res can also make you look better if you’ve got bad skin

>get a good cut
>get contacts
>go outside for at least an hour a day
>grow a stubble/beard
>get fit

Attached: 1555600367673.jpg (796x606, 142K)

coping incel

50mm is the closest

Jesus christ. Theres only so much you can do with you hair without looking weird. You could make a idendical video for people with "Curt Cobain" hair as well. What do you guys recomend? Pic related?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 22K)

how is a buzzcut not expressive kek

Who /mullet/ here?
Currently enjoying those ancient Greek aesthetics but I'm about to trim down to a full Billy-Rae

cropping a photo doesnt change the focal length of the lens mate

Have friends

just got haircut and look way fucking worse really feeling like roping myself. fuck you for reminding me
guys in op would look better with longer haircut tho

Attached: black guy.jpg (940x627, 44K)

i literally look like incel after getting my medium long hair cut off. fuck this shit

cringe

unironically.

Do you have a haircut like the guys in OP? Be honest.

>minoxidil
Every review I see sounds either like a pro or contra advertisement, does this shit actually work or is it snakeoil?

If you have no idea of how to cut your hair, go the faggiest barber you can find. They'll know how to cut your hair to best suit your face.

nothing wrong with looking like those gentleman user

Yes. It fixed my patchy beard, and a know a lot of dudes who couldn't grow beards having great results. One thing to keep in mind is that it won't do miracles if you have absolutely terrible beard genetics, and young pleople always seem to have the better results. Also, in some cases it can have side effects. I couldn't feel any, but my friend had heart palpitations.

How young is 28?

so its just chad = wide, guess that's why lifting works.

Young enough.

You can, be aware of using in your mucous. Like lips, tends to give you more palpitations. Also if your skin is dry, it will be more dry with minoxidil. After a few weeks it’ll go away

i literally went to one and made me look like faggot myself.

They're really great a sensing it in others, maybe you should try expanding your boundaries user.

Well you couldnt get laid as a lazy chav, maybe you'll get laid as a fuckboy

install a hole in the middle of your forehead.

My father worked in an old veteran's home and one of the old dudes there did needlework with no glasses. He was a pilot in WW2. He attributed his eyesight to practicing eye exercises they taught him in flight school.

haircuts take time to adjust to

Slightly below average thickness beard here I go!

copy the style of any rapper

Grow your hair, go outside and get tanned.

Eye surgery, apparently, or contacts.

Lmao at the video
>every man who doesn't have long hair or buzzcut has the exact same haircut

ikr stupid as fuck

and then that dumbass calls them npcs but wants men to have special(TM), unique(TM) hairstyles that show off your vibrant personalities

INJECT TEST
N
J
E
T E S T

This and only this

Mfw I realize this looks exactly like me

Attached: Wendy.jpg (480x360, 139K)

Get a different hair cut
Get contacts
Get active
Grow a little stubble and maintain
Change up your style a bit
Volunteer
Get a job

>get some tats
Opinion disgarded

Easiest way to look more normal and cool
As long as it's not some cringy animu, videogame or "important personal message" shit it will work
Having a single black stripe around my arm made girls like me 500% more

Post tats

>dude just doxx yourself

Fucking summerfag

I am the son in this situation
>5'10
>170lbs
I'm on a diet and my parents are worried I'm gonna be "anorexic." Thinking about moving out

im growing my jewfro out right now and i feel like im entering mullet territory.

He's back, and this time he has trips.

Attached: 1496764433143[1].gif (528x359, 19K)

>just got haircut and look way fucking worse
That's just because you're used to the old haircut. That feel will pass.

Looks like their mom cut their hair, none of them work out, pale shitty skin from lack of sun exposure, no confidence.

Most of them could be average looking if they took better care of themselves. They chose the ugly incel life.

>copy the style of any rapper

Attached: th (5).jpg (474x266, 27K)

get a job in construction

>workout
>dont get fat, dont stay skinny
>get glasses that actually look good or wear contacts
>get a real haircut instead of a 5 year olds haircut
>dress properly
>stop taking pictures while looking directly at a camera