Yohimbine

Any of you fatasses taking this shit? Yurofag here. looking to buy some but it's banned in my country and it's expensive as hell to ship from US.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 257K)

I wanna use it when I have that last bit of fat left you know what I'm saying my nigga haha lol

Attached: 1.jpg (230x219, 13K)

I bought it off german amazon. But its a fad. Just workout and eat at kcal deficit

Makes me feel like shit for the entire day

Here is the most notable thing it does: 10 yo boners again.

I'm more interested in its supposed function to mobilize "stubborn" fat

Pedo

Shit makes me sweat a fuck ton and get kinda nauseous

Got any links? All I can find is some bullshit homeopathic dilutions, with the least diluted being a 50ml bottle diluted d4 (so basically 5mg of the stuff in the entire thing).

Thicc juicy boi taking 2/day

Attached: 350384E2-67C9-4F9E-82FD-01F56598274F.jpg (750x1334, 300K)

Yohimbe is for boomers, yohimbine hcl is the weight cutting shit

this, you got duped by the gnc counter kid

Time to go back to gnc and buy the correct one

Come on user, the recommended dose is 0.2mg/kg bw, did the 451mg not tick you off?

I don't really even feel it. For an hour I feel a bit of energy and that's it. I only take 1 every 24 hours. I used to take ritalin a lot so I don't know if my body is weird from that. I do notice Iaugh more and seem happier.

don't go to fucking GNC

goddamnit

Using it for fasted cardio. It's effective, careful when stacking with caffeine cause your heart will go full fire mode.

I used it when dropping the last 12 lbs or so during a cutting cycle. Definitely had an effect. Especially on appetite suppression. Take during morning cardio faster and don’t eat for 3 hours after

Same. It's an uncomfortable feeling.

i took this exact brand and didn't experience this effect, how many pills/servings were you taking for this to happen?

weaker than caffeine, my horny levels are already high so I didn't notice any difference

what about ephedrine? What's your bf% It's only good if you have low bf and for fasted cardio. any insulin kills the effect.

yohimbe is fine. yohimbine is the alkaloid in yohimbe. You just have to do some more math , figure out how much is yohimbine in it and adjust accordingly.

To be honest I'm overstating it. I just noticed when taking this stuff seeing a pic of a clothed qt could have my dick writhing around a bit.
My very limited experience of yohimbine is sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't, and even the same brand can give you varying results.
If I recall correctly not taking this stuff while fasted stops most of its effect on you.

i have 4 bottles. take it fasted with 45min of liss.

>Just workout and eat at kcal deficit

It's not for burning fat, it's for burning certain fat.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

>You dirty CIA tricksters!

Attached: 2019-08-20_00-16-53.jpg (554x198, 61K)

>gnc

How’s your first month of lifting going?