We're all going to make

If boogie can do it, so can you.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1161475067248857089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boogie had surgery and still eats like shit

Is that your excuse?

Attached: boogie2988-twitter[1].png (583x573, 394K)

I hate that fat fuck for taking the easy way out.

hes not out of anything but doritos because hes still a fat sack of shit

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO....

amazin'

Attached: 17454677856546456546.png (457x489, 301K)

That's shopped. Post the real one.

Attached: 1547678233077.png (583x573, 239K)

what's wrong with his fucking face

The surgery cured his type 2 diabetes, though.

Attached: proxy[1].jpg (960x960, 205K)

The fuck user niggers? Why is boogie so hated on Jow Forums, cause he doesn't look pleasing? And stop with that bullshit ,,eh, he took the easy way out so I hate him for that' -> fuck you

He is literally insane.
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1161475067248857089

My sides

You can literally see his impending double below the knee amputation in that picture.

Oh, hi boogie.

How serious symptom is the discoloration?

Attached: proxy[1].png (820x356, 18K)

Scary shit too.
I used to see it all the time in truck stops.
DOT now has BMI standards for truckers. Mandatory sleep apnea testing over a 35 BMI.
They lowered the blood sugar standards and blood pressure.
Even have a Federal medical database for the Doctors to either qualify or DQ a driver.
Fatties can't Dr. Shop any more.
Why I am losing weight.
$$$$$$$

hasn't it been 2 and a half years and he's still over 300 lbs?

That's less than 100 lbs a year which is pretty fucking bad for an obese whale.

He's getting his dick schloped

Theres one nu picture of him that genuinely freaks me out, I can't look at it for more than a few seconds it's horrifying. The look of his eyes and creepy teeth combined is that of nightmares. If anyone knows which one im talking about please post it. I want all the other anons to witness the horror.

bariatric surgery should be mandatory for anyone BMI>35 and mild health measurements like waist size should be legally required

I don't know how to read this a ive never been on reddit

Boogie needs a Dr Now in his life

It's not really an accomplishment to lose an entire fat person worth of weight and still be fatter than hell.

Attached: Disappointed Pikachu.jpg (407x286, 14K)

>The look of his eyes and creepy teeth combined is that of nightmares.

He's slowly turning into smile.dog

He's so salty

I hope we'll drive him to [go commit die]
Dont ban me mods

It's pretty disturbing, yeah. At least he'll never be thin enough to become candlejack, that'd b

Who is candleja-

Boogie can't do it, it's why he took the surgery and stilll gains weight.

Boogies surgery fixed his teeth too.

H8rs gonna h8 no matter what.

Attached: arG8ymB_700b[1].jpg (700x416, 58K)

my favorite boogie pic is the one where its mid surgery and all of his teeth are pulled out while they get the teeth ready

>hard stuck at 350
>fake alien chiclet teeth
>literally cant lose weight anymore with a stomach artificially shrunk

hes such a fucking fat piece of shit victim that manipulates his low test beta male audience i have nothing but spite and righteous indignation for him

boogs is a failure and his channel is dying

lol

Wtf is wrong with his arms?
Wonder what I'd find if I lifted those man titties

Is it pic related? Pulled this with google picture search from an old /v/ thread that has since died. Wtf is wrong with him having somebody taking photos of this sort of a vile operation?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1277x639, 151K)

Attached: 1560199940252.jpg (800x450, 85K)

didnt need to see that

Attached: 1529635223712.jpg (750x727, 46K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1564951918955.jpg (1080x1215, 141K)

Pretty tame picture if you ask me.

Attached: GoblinTeeth.png (513x811, 503K)

What dinosaur did these come from?

truly disgusting

Why is he naked?

>Wonder what I'd find if I lifted those man titties
Stale skittles.

he has good taste in hookers

Attached: i hope this faggot dies in a grease fire.png (1600x900, 2.5M)

Boogie is 5'9. Holy shit, it must suck being that guy

he never even fucked her

Attached: 1501850715413.gif (212x199, 246K)

that was really goood progress for him. when it happened over a year ago.

He's got the sleepy grandma curse

Attached: sleepygranmacurse.png (1968x1000, 825K)

this one?

Attached: 34572347253724.jpg (1395x681, 249K)

cause he's the personification of a goblin.

No. I saw it a few days ago in a shitpost thread and I nervously laughed at how scarry it was.
Someone will post it eventually

This is now a dental health thread. Post your gums, boys.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>boogie is making it

I really want someone to post the right one cause its really fucking disturbing.

Boogie will always be fat on the inside. And it's the inside that counts. He will always have the lazy, fat guy mentality with no self control. Fuck him.

Attached: nightmare-fuel.jpg (1968x1000, 237K)

fk

You talking about the old teeth or the new set?

Attached: 8d5a8f5e-2193-48ef-a288-9e81579f3ab7-jpeg[1].897258_.jpg (2048x2048, 667K)

Fucking newfags can't Candlejack meme corr

how is it that his teeth are so fucking horrible but his gums actually seem pretty decent?

>Wonder what I'd find if I lifted those man titties

Probably Narnia

Attached: Snicker.gif (277x400, 116K)

blue board

Nope, not obese at all.
Just saying that gastric bypass surgery is guaranteed weight loss shortcut. All the fat he lost can be attributed to the surgery and none of the effort.

Those aren’t decent friend they should be healthy and pink, looks like he has gingivitis

sugar

Attached: ithurts.png (216x206, 115K)

hahaha what the actual fuck

Attached: boogieman.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

looks like a fistula I imagine he's probably getting dialysis cuz he destroyed his kidneys with the beetus

Where's that image of a baby knee?

You know that he's going to be less of a burden on our healthcare system now. Right? It's not like he's going to steal your girl that you won't ever have. And if he somehow did get skin removal surgery and jacked on rods, it would be pretty inspiring.

At first I thought that white thing was a gloved hand plunging into the middle of his face

Attached: 1565302169789.png (921x650, 334K)

Its gonna be better than total biscuit dying when boogie finally dies

>That super darkish purple skin in his legs
Well those will be gone soon.

You're not on reddit faggot, you can tell people to kts.

Hot take, at the point he was at surgery isn't cheating, it was the only option. He still eats like shit but is still loosing weight. He is't super mentally stable, and is a giant attention whore and manipulator, but he still added a few years to his greatly shortened life. Also, all you faggots mocking him post body.

Loosing too much too fast is also dangerous though.

>Loosing weight too fast
It's healthier than plateauing at 350-400 for a year after getting a fucking bypass surgery
That nigger us eating 3000+ calories a day despite cheating his weightloss lol

Attached: 1540966592865.jpg (540x720, 48K)

>Loosing

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

The darkening is from acanthosis nigricans. It's a downstream effect, but is ultimately cause by insulin resistance. I know because I have it too, just not as severe.

He's not losing weight, he's stalling despite a gastric bypass, fucking pathetic.

New teeth
Its like this but he's giving this batshit insane look with his eyes
No

What's the point when you've already destroyed your body like that? I guess when your options are lose weight or die. It scares the shit out of me knowing that when you get that bad you can never go back to normal.

How do you let your teeth get this bad? I've seen meth freaks with nicer teeth than this.

Sugar and never bushing?

The only thing Boogie is making are enemies.

>What's the point when you've already destroyed your body like that?
Not feeling like eternally fatigued garbage, struggling to get anywhere, unable to really appear in public.
You'll still look like garbage, but it's still a massive step up.

I still don't know how this operation works but that is nightmarish. Do they rip out your fucking gums too?

Goodbye, legs.

Just had to have a crown on one tooth. I have decent dental hygiene but I went like 8 years without going to the dentist and one cavity got totally out of control. It was a wake up call to take better care of my teeth. I have one other small cavity that I need to take care of but other than that my teeth are in good shape and the hygienist told me my gums are healthy.

How did he get money for new teeth? I thought that was super costly in america and he doesn't have dental and insurance?

That operation must have cost at least ten grand. Maybe he paid with Youtube money.

when you get a single tooth removed, a hole is left, which eventually closes up or other teeth move into the spot. this is what it looks like when all the tooth are removed at once.

British

That is legit going to give me nightmares.

Dude creeps me the fuck out. I hate people with a nice guy persona.

It’d be one thing if he were actually a nice guy. But boogie’s a manipulative creep through and through - his twitch reel shows how he behaves without a script/character to play.

It’s becaise he’s a sociopath that uses people

i hope this fat fuck dies in an automobile wreck