Are you Jow Forums enough to beat skinny fat manlets in a fight?

Are you Jow Forums enough to beat skinny fat manlets in a fight?
I never really trained for combat but I am 6'1"" 200 lbs with 1/2/3/4pl8 and confident I could take him down in a fight.

Srsly height + strength > any fighting manlet

Attached: skinnyfat.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4296471/shocking-moment-mma-fighter-kills-champion-powerlifter-in-brutal-street-fight-after-he-was-mocked-for-being-no-better-than-a-gymnast/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=KVsHIvxQmR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1/2/3/4pl8
So you're still dyel.

Attached: E3FFA28B-AD0F-4090-948C-0B589F8DA46B.jpg (818x1024, 101K)

>and confident I could take him down in a fight

Attached: 1565354657175.png (680x414, 106K)

Attached: 9k=.jpg (302x167, 12K)

Those UFC blokes will break your fucking tall ass bones in minutes

Lifting =/= fighting skills
Personally I lift just for the looks

I'm just saying that Fedor emilianenko and Mike Tyson don't look THAT strong i could definitely take them down in a fight

Attached: 1560884214619.png (723x666, 163K)

Fedor and Mike were both 230-240lbs. They would beat your dyel ass like drum.

Everytime this shit pops up, is another time we have to post this link
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4296471/shocking-moment-mma-fighter-kills-champion-powerlifter-in-brutal-street-fight-after-he-was-mocked-for-being-no-better-than-a-gymnast/amp
BTW the powerlifter was an IPF record holder, and blows your 1/2/3/4 out of the fucking water with a 245kg bench press, a 365 kg squat and a 330kg deadlift.

I'm not op

Also

>230-240lbs
Kek

>I can take down someone who’s been training for years for a specific sport

This is literally like saying I could be a linebacker in the NFL because you’re big

your so fucking deluded it hurts. Youll get taken down by a 130lb manelt whos trained for 10 years. How do i know? because I though the exact same thing as you when I entered an mma gym and decided i wanted to spar(im 6,1 205lbs 1/2/2.5/4). Guess what? i got beaten senseless by a manlet. If this isnt a blatant troll you should stop posting ASAP.

Don't care who you are. You go against that guy you die. Just saying.

I bet most fighters actually look more jacked than you.

Also, there's more to competitive fighting than your height, weight and bodyfat%, or gym lifts.

Natural aggression, and then stuff like how thick your skull is actually matters. These things you cannot even train. You either have it or you don't.

Anyone can learn to defend themselves in real life, but taking it to a competitive level is on another level.

When you get into a sport like that humble pie is on the menu for a long time.

Kek gymrats are so fucking retarded

Try to throw a straight without tearing something faggot
also pussy punches because too big and Jow Forums to have footwork

He’s being ironic.
At least I hope

im 98.7kg 179cm i did some powerlifting before i joined boxing full time. Ive seen lifters in the gym hitting the punchbag for fun i can tell you 75kg can easily ko a fucking lifter.

manlets crumble under the power of any regular sized adult

Khabib would kill you. So would any professional male MMA fighter

jesus dude, twice a day with this shit?

Reality: a prelim fighter would smash your face in

Wrestling is a deadly sport in that if a wrestler wants to manhandle you, you cant really do much about it.

You don't just flex on people in wrestling but utilize perfect leverage with athleticism.

Even if you're tall, you cant out square gravity if khabib decides to pull both your knees back in a double leg takedown..

*out squat gravity

You would get killed

anyone here would get mauled by cejudo let alone khabib

Every fucking day with this shit

you're an idiot. go watch david tua vs shane cameron

Reminder that lifting weights will only give you an advantage against average guys who DON"T lift weights OR practice MMA.

I'm really hoping to take up boxing someday but I'm already 30 years old and just started lifting. Figured I might as well just get as strong as I can, hope I never have to use it, and if I do, hope the guy attacking me is weak af.

6'1 200lbs is small OP you fucking faggot twink

you gotta have a considerable size/weight advantage to offset the skill. like close to a foot height difference i'd say.

>I never really trained for combat but I am 6'1"" 200 lbs with 1/2/3/4pl8 and confident I could take him down in a fight.
>Srsly height + strength > any fighting manlet

Attached: masterrace.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

You can't beat anyone in the UFC even the fat losers that joined for pennies.

if you think a 50lb-30lb weight difference is going to save you from Khabib cranking your neck into the the earths core, ur wrong.

Khabib is 170-180 off season.

Go look at the 135 division and find the lankiest guy there, then maybe you could say you could beat up a ufc fighter

Got to be b8 but just in case:

Khabib is 5'10"', and generally walks around at like 190-195. Virtually everyone that trains with him (ie heavyweights) makes some comment on how they've never felt anyone that strong before. His hands/head/insertions are GIANT for his height, which, again, is not that small. He wrestled bears as a child. He has exhibited prodigal levels of excellence at quite literally, every fighting (ie skilled strength) discipline he has ever tried his hand at. You, on the other hand have, quite literally, no idea how to move your body once you get up next to another man/are in a death struggle for your life. I really, really hope this happens to you one day.

Accurate. Dude would climb you like a tree before you knew what happened to you.

I'm glad there are more martial arts threads. Even if it means retarded b8 threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVsHIvxQmR4

Luke Rockhold, though now a bit of an unserious scrub, was Middleweight champion when this was taken. He's like 6'3", and walks around at like 215. Please die in a fire.

Daniel Cormier (a heavyweight) said that khabib was the strongest guy he's ever grappled with lol

when dexterity actually beats strength.

Not really desu. It's worth nothing that the weights fighters fight at are like 30-40 lb lighter than what they are when not training so khabib is prolly like 190 walking around. That puts him close to you n then he knows how to throw and take punches and has very good ground game if you try to take him down. Would definitely lose op

While I agree OP is retarded and this thread is bait, this story is BS. They aren't actually fighting, they were trading blows. If they pl champion was fighting for his life and actually grabbed that guy it would be okay. Mma guy kicked him in the head while he was just standing there.

khabib will smesh you. you cannot win, this is impossible.

>thinking you would be on top

They WERE fighting retard, we can talk theoretical situations all day but in the end the much bigger PLer got chopped down with a kick to the fucking head.

No they weren't. Go watch the full video. They kept arm lengths apart and were basically taking turns hitting each other. They did not "fight to the death" or have an actual brawl, you braindead moron. Karate kid kicked him, saw him go down, and then just started rapping on him. Don't be a retard