Pic rel is my goal body. What are dismensions and maxes of this guy, what do u think?

Pic rel is my goal body. What are dismensions and maxes of this guy, what do u think?

Attached: 1565809136422.jpg (600x648, 34K)

Why do you want to be fat?

Why do you want to be skinny?

Checkmate

Bec i lift just for sex and girls love this type of body. Low body fat is good for competition but looks unhealthy

I'm not, I'm 215lbs.

120ish bench
80ish OHP
Can't tell about squats and deads

His weight depends on his height, as does his maxes.

Also, you might not look the same with the same maxes. Things like tendon insertion points, CNS efficiency, and structural leverages all effect strength, beyond just muscle size.

Two guys can have a similar build, but vary wildly in static strength on any lift.

You need to focus on getting stronger, within a given rep range, without driving up your RPE, rate of perceived effort. Meaning is you are struggling more with a heavier weight yo haven't gotten stronger. Really do enough volume that you are getting truly stronger than you are. Keep repeating the process until your muscles are big enough to look good.

Don't over eat either. The guy in your pic has healthy bodyfat levels, but is not obese.

Based.

that weak?

> The guy in your pic has healthy bodyfat levels

America everyone!

>looks unhealthy
Competition low looks unhealthy, but don't fall for the dad bod autism. The guy in the OP looks good, but fat distribution matters, not everyone can look good at that high bodyfat. His is evenly distributed, but for many guys it will all go to their gut, or worse to their titties.

Yes, that strong
For reps of course

wtf that's not even lmao1pl8 for bench...don't you need a strength base to get volume/big?

I think he means 120kg bench and 80kg OHP.

you better be talking kilos user

Stop posting this

>i lift just for sex and girls
NGMI

It's obvious I meant kg, come on dude

Not Gonna Make It.

Here ya go

If you think that guy is overly fat you have body dysmorphia

this fat retard will gas off after running 2 min
why would anyone want to get into this mode?
girls like otter mode, you clearly never talked to a girl before

You poor delusional fool

Based red pilled trips

Running is for fags

Close to OP, I was 5’10” 205 lbs. I think I did 300 on decline bench for a double around this time, and was starting to get into dips over 100 lbs.

Attached: 2D4B4999-E2B3-4632-B6D9-9BA3642DEDE8.png (640x1136, 940K)

Why is your face so skinny? I can practically see your skull.

h-how did you get to this mode? teach me your ways fren

ok fatty

>You're fat if you don't run
DYEL cope

Eat too much, lift 4-5 days a week with a focus on chest, and then regret your stretch marks and occasional insecurity about having puffy nipples after you realize that fat doesn’t age well. Pic is me recently at 182.

Attached: 8EA42532-54DF-48AE-BFCA-823DBFD538B9.jpg (1932x2576, 498K)

mirin extremely hard my man, you have nothing to be insecure about. How long have you been lifting? and what program?

Nice biceps, bro.

OP the guy is fat, you will LITERALLY get 0% laid in 2019 with this workout, maybe 1969 but not in this century

getting close to husbando mode. also dig the shaved head + beard

Attached: 1448550745925.webm (348x360, 73K)

Thanks dude. Got some serious stretch marks around my waist, but it’s not a major deal. Just always advise people to loose weight while they’re young and not bulk to obesity (10 lbs or more over lean). I have done body part splits, push/pull, and am not on a 3-4 day full body program of my on devising. I genuinely have no “method” except to keep lifting as heavy as you can, upping your weight as you can, while paying attention to pain. I don’t have any remarkable lifts. Probably my big thing was a 180 lbs dip at about 185 lbs bodyweight. I do swear by dips in general tho as my main upper body movement.

if you cant run for more than 2 min, yes youre a fatty

>maybe 1969 but not in this century

God I wish I was born in Vietnam era where men didn't look like fags

Attached: 7-13.jpg (831x581, 146K)

Thanks man, been hammering at them for a long time. Got a 90 lbs weighted chin for 3 the other day.

;)

times change, old man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I was wonder how they looked so good. I usually don't like body builder biceps, where they seem bloated, large but as though blown up. So the secret is weighted dips and chins, I see.

Fucking 10/10 reference

Attached: bf4.jpg (680x375, 27K)

from left to right

> balding, shit chest + disgusting stomach hair
> fat ass
> skinny fat, no chest
> fat with gyno, balding

And you clearly never talked to a woman only high school girls like ottermode

he means kilos you dumb fucking seppo

Guess who never actually talked to a girl before
I bet you will reply have sex

>be ottermode get cucked by big muscle Chad's with higher body fat

You've clearly never had a girlfriend before

if you think a woman will pick this fat retard over an athletic otter mode youre both been in Jow Forums too much

>zero percent laid
>80% of girls in SEC sororities still praise the dad bod meme after almost six years
>most dudes in college with girlfriends look like fat fucking slobs or skinny dyels who think they’re ripped for having a bicep outline

No, bud, I think you have. Women would be all over a guy with that build in public. A bar, an event, anywhere. It sticks out and women like men with some bulk.
Most girls are kpop zombies that like twinks.

>Wanting used up old women
Prefer teens, thank you very much

Hnng
Where's the (chest) hair? Otherwise pretty hot desu

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

How's your diet in first pic? And in this pic?
Examples of what you'd eat

This but also ironically

please tell me exactly how to get this

Lift like 4 times a week, upper lower, take whey and creatine and eat pizza often.

Got a buddy that looks like that
>Bench: 335
>Squat: 485
>Clean: 315

You work chest more than once a week? I guess if you can squat literally every work out, you could bench instead. maybe I should do that. my chest has always been shit. even when I had a 175 OHP for reps my bench was only 205.

Attached: 1555276234602.png (651x497, 241K)

2-3 times a week, ya. I think I’m nearly at the natty max for chest development. I wouldn’t go 3 times a week until I was pretty well acclimated to working chest hard and often. Machines for days 2 and 3 is fine, as long as one day is a heavy compound freeweight movement.

Lentils, peanut butter, lean protein—every goddamn day—and some healthy snacks. Basically no booze, some vodka if anything, no smoking.

this is so hot my god imagine putting your body on top of his

I can bench 120ish kg 5x5, but my OHP is ass. I do about 66 kg 5x5. halp

Checked.

Attached: hicock45.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Unironically what is wrong with OP pic?
He looks like a perfectly normal healthy young male, healthy amounts of muscle mass and bodyfat for someone that lives an active lifestyle

i wonder what that guy looks like? i hope hes ugly so i wouldnt be depressed on how perfect he is

>1.78/5'10
>bodyweight 95kg/210lbs
>1RMs 90kg OHP/135kg bench/185 kg squat/230kg deadlift

He looks good, I don't mind slightly higher BF% but you guys shouldn't idealize this body.

He's taking massive advantage of angling. If you move the camera a little more to the right you'll see big love handles and he'll look very fat from the front

girls don't prefer this over ~10-12% body fat, ripped and vascular sorry. they prefer handsome men who are muscular if that's what you're referencing, frat fags with this build will out pull any facecel at low BF but an average guy is better off with good separation and definition.

Based Hickok

Its true as that is literally my body type/was a frat fag and I am now ashamed of my tainted soul

No, sorry. From someone that has real life experience, let me explain. I have a typical otter mode body and get an unbelievable amount of stares whenever I go outside shirtless. Girls have told me that I have a great body and that I shouldn’t become more buff or gain weight. This isn’t only young ones either, I’m talking about 40+ year old women in some cases.

>wanting internally rotated shoulders
This is why i rarely visit here nowadays. Why the fuck would you want to look like a retarded gorilla. He would easily look 2x as impressive if he did some fucking facepulls (double bicep pose with pause for each rep) or some W raises or some shit, and just fixed his posture

How do you fix your posture though? I have internally rotated shoulders and have no idea how to fix it

Your first mistake is asking for help on Jow Forums. NOBODY knows what theyre talking about here. Anyway, AthleanX might be a meme, and he might make click baity titles and whatnot, but he DOES give excellent advice on this topic. Watch all of his videos on rotator cuffs, scapular mobilization, shoulder popping etc. Face pulls is one of the best. Sit on the cable machine with the rope handle and use light weight. Start with your hands in front of you at around sternum height, and let your arms extend until there is only a moderate bend in the elbows. You then want to try to pull apart the rope as hard as you can, making a double bicep pose. You arent trying to pull it to your face at all so much as you are trying to pull the roap apart, this means that your upper back muscles should be contracting in a mostly horizontal plane in one smooth motion. There is some vertical. At the top your upper arm should be forming an almost 90 degree angle with your torso, and your hamds MUST be as suppinated as possible for this to work properly. Think pulling rope apart, suppinating hands. Also, always imagine trying to touch your collarbone to the sky in day to day life, this WILL help reinforce good habits. When you do shrugs, remember that your traps not only contract vertically, but also horizontally. So make sure that you not only shrug up, but also back at the same time. A good way to learn to mobilize your scapula is to try to touch your shoulder blades to your ass. Hang from a pullup bar and do this (great warmup too) as well. This combined with collarbone are great mental cues. Ill try to explain W raises next post

that's weird. i can only bench 110kg for a single but i can press 70kg pretty easily

Cont. Remember to pause at the top of facepull reps for at least 3 seconds. This is what really reinforces posture. Its not about weight, this isnt a compound workout. Go light for 12-15 reps. W raises are VERY similar to rear delt flies. Starting postition is the same. Stand bent over with the weights underneathe you. Then raise them to form a W with your arms and head. You basically make the same double bicep pose as facepulls just bent over. Again, suppinate. Like in facepulls, you want your final pose to be as wide as possible WITHOUT extending your biceps. The dumbells should be raising in as wide and arc as possible to maximize external rotation, and they should be diverging from eachother the whole way until peak contraction in both workouts

Cont. Some other good pracrices are making sure that you have sufficient core strength, since a weak core will cause you to bend over. No, compounds arent enough despite what the lardasses here will tell you. Strengthening your transvers e abdominis and the less superficial core muscles will give amazing benefits to posture, looks, injury prevention and even your compound lifts. Incorporate stability work (weighted planks, one armed planks etc), and rotation work (hang from a bar, keep your legs straight and rotate your legs in a wide arc like a clock, almost like lunette in big comfy couch etc). A test for progress is the thumb test. Clench your fists, and without rotating your wrists lift your thumbs in a purely vertical plane. Now imagine ghost busters laser coming out of them. If the streams will cross, you have internally rotated shoulders. If they both shoot in front of you directly without ever being able to come into contact with eachother, you have good posture. If they diverge away from eachother. Dont cross the streams!

I literally NEED to see your ass no homo but I bet it's fucking huge dude

ITT: a bunch of twinks justifying their shitty lifts by saying "girls" love their frail lil boy bodies.

Attached: 1565667034208.png (640x750, 527K)

I'm at 125 bench and 80 OHP. I don't look like this in the mirror... granted I am still self conscious about my weight. I only see skelly staring back at me.

Wow it’s almost like gorls have different preferences and aren’t all one person. Based retard/summer poster

Could you post routine?

op's image is unironically what girls want tho
reddit survey says so

Attached: its from reddit.jpg (1732x1246, 181K)

As all the replies to this post just proved this body type attracts faggots, not women.

Attached: 1565799564349.png (1280x720, 921K)

Post body

>1,9% are fat fetishists

lol

>implying girls (actual females) browse this board
l0l

Attached: 1503320388222.png (363x509, 286K)

First, are we talking kgs or lbs?

>bodybuilder
>.2%

More proof women are brainlets and don't know what is sexy like us bros do

Post body.

The question would be do you like the kind of women who voted for that body.

To make it easy lets say only asien women voted for him but you ain't into them it would put you at a disadvantage, if you lift for women.

Also I don't even want to know how many men participated in that vote.

I’m waiting, fuccboi

That's what I said, illiterate one.

>using a reddit meme study as proof of anything

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)