How to deal with narrow shoulders?

How do I add width? Other that building bigger deltoids is there anything that can encourage collar bones to get longer, or do they fuse like the bones in your arms and legs?

Also, any idea what causes this in some tall guys? As far as I know men shoulder get wider as we get taller. That didn't happen for me however.

Background info. I am 6'9", no Marfans, no Acromegally, nothing abnormal, other than being really tall. Also, no klienfleters either, normal testosterone levels, I have a deep voice, I wake up with a hard on at night, and well, I have a big dick... the point is that I am not narrow due to having low test. I'm about as wide as a typical 5'9" guy.

Anyway, current weight is 260 with kind of average bodyfat %. Currently doing a recomp. I spend a lot of time on pressing an lateral raises, lat pull downs as well. My delts and lats are growing, but can never be wide enough in my opinion.

Attached: Whynotwider.jpg (800x535, 402K)

how u get so tall nigga

get yoked bitch

eat and lift like a motherfucker

You should settle for an athletic built body. I recommend lots of chest and upper back if you want to look wider, but you cant change your bone structure sadly

Probably because my mom is 6'2"

Are you sure they are narrow? What's your biacromial (bony tip of the shoulder) width?

my mom is 5'9 and im 5'11 just kill me already

My mum's 5'8 and I'm 5'7, she teases me over it in public.

JUST

im so sorry brother

>I am 6'9",
Whats it like being an ogre? Fucking freak

fuck her

dad is 5'6, mom is 5'3, im 5'8. close call

BLESSED

Don't have calipers, but it is literally the same as two of my 5'9" friends.

Generally it's pretty awesome. Girls really do mir it.

I'd just like to have shoulder width so I could be full ogre mode lol.. well and be leaner... and have about 50 pounds more muscle too.

christ, the things i would do to be 6'9''
t. 6'3''

Attached: 46451.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

How tall is your dad? Also, if he wasn't a dwarf, then did your mom starve you as a kid? Like what happened?

I know a guy who is short as fuck who's mom smoked all the way through her pregnancy, and he was born a month early, and weened really early too. He also had a shit childhood and his stepdad treated him like shit. He joined the Army and who he got out he still hasn't spoken to his mom in like 6 years. He literally hopes she dies in a horrible death.

not the same user, but that accurately describes my relationship with my mother

He's 6'1, and yes, poorly nourished as a child/young teen. Don't have a bad relationship but she wasn't a good parent.

I was about to say KLINEFELTERS!!! but then I actually read your comment

You really do have the typical klinefelters frame, did you ever get a chromosome analysis?

I did. My doc gave me shit for ordering it though, because my testosterone levels are normal. Like 600's on a 300-900 range.

pullups and swimming

this guy doesnt have narrow schoulders. if he gained some shoulder muscles and lost belly fat he would be fine

forgot pic

Attached: 1566246206749.jpg (800x535, 148K)

exactly
even I have more muscle in the shoulder than this guy

Could the camera angle be making the shoulder width appear more narrow like an illusion, as they are further from the camera? Sort of like how in a photo of men on a podium, the 2nd and 3rd place podium positions look taller than the person on the upper most position?

Work your shoulders muscles and your back muscles its important to train ur back

Attached: 20190819_233618.jpg (800x534, 289K)

Maybe you have rounded shoulder or back making them look more narrow then it should

Fucking hot desu post pics

OHP and lateral raises. You'd also benefit from lat work like pull ups and losing bf%. They won't actually improve your shoulder size, but will help your overall look.
>Other that building bigger deltoids is there anything that can encourage collar bones to get longer, or do they fuse like the bones in your arms and legs?
Outside of surgery, not really AFAIK.

Dead hangs and pull up causes shoulder bone trama causing the bone to lengthen

wolffs law

proportions. get skinny as possible

>Dad is 5'10 king of manlets
>mom is 5'3
>I'm 5'6

Thanks mom love you

Attached: 1565793108052.jpg (547x480, 16K)

Weird
You should be atleast 5'8

>mom is 5'0
>dad 5'11
> im 5'7
jfl

Sucks. Width > height

Gigantism genetic mutation. Very sad.

How big is your dick?

Honestly guy in the middle probably wouldn't look bad if he cut the fat off his waist.

>get two horses
>tie ropes around your arms and fasten them securely
>get someone to tie the other ends around the horses.
>get the horses to run full gallop away from you, in opposite directions
>???
>profit

Stand with your back on the wall and mark with a pen where your acromion is in each shoulder then measure the distance.
I know the tall&narrow phenotype you describe. Anthony Bourdain was similar to you. At least you tower over others

Ya I think this could be it. OP, try rolling shoulder back and standing tall, you might be making it worse w posture.

But for having a narrow frame, you look solid af for that height. Beastly potential if you hit the weights