Should I take steroids?

I'm done going to the gym without seeing results.

Attached: main-qimg-702f25ea24578870dffc3811ae4b526b.jpeg.jpg (602x752, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/blog/2018/02/05/effect-of-steroids-and-exercise-on-muscle-mass-and-strength/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes no idk maybe

Then what would Roids do for you if you can’t even make gainz like a normal person?

Attached: 10936676-F60D-402A-AAE1-4AD34137AD60.jpg (1600x1000, 238K)

Are you stronger at least ?

A lot. Apparently you can make more gains doing nothing on steroids than doing a lot without.

jeff pls go

go for it half a gram of dbol will do you youll feel great

Baka

pathetic

Start counting Marcos instead of just eating whatever

Stronger, yes. But my muscles aren't growing like they're supposed to. I have nice biceps and tiny forearms. Also a wristlet. People who've never lifted have more impressive forearms than me.

this guy is so pathetic, he styles his hair like a kpop boy band member and it doesn't help he has extreme gayface in the eye area

He got breet eye area.

And he looks gud af

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06-17-21-21-496_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 1.33M)

how long have you been going to the gym?

you can roid but don't take the extremely strong stuff for your first cycle and do a proper pct afterwards or you'll wish you're dead

yeah, technically true... the problem is if you do nothing and roid, you'll still look like shit.

he has A+ genetics but subhuman social intelligence like goobert said once.

joff, we told you to go already
>jeff pls go

You train like a retard, if youre too stupid to make gains then youre too stupid to take gear

Cope.

I hate his fag tier personality, but his looks top tier

Couter cope
He looks like an even gayer zyzz

he looks like a Final Fantasy character which was discarded during game planning phase due to being too generic and uninteresting

SARMs

B's, y'all dick ride lachoeski, , Jordan breet and Sean opry even tho they're femboys who inject hgh+ anavar to have a wider skull width, yet call seid ugly because he's a bit more musclar and manly looking.

Lachoeski before anavar cycle

Gayass femboy

Attached: 294full-francisco-lachowski.jpg (294x368, 16K)

If you can't make natty gains then you won't see much if any benefit from taking steroids.

This is a better body, idk who that fag is

Attached: Fitness+Model+Jaco+De+Bruyn+Photos+(9).jpg (630x590, 61K)

Steriods will earn you 50lbs max , with proper diet , but likely alot less than that since you faggots never eat properly, it doesnt fix your genetics

Much better body.

Still no reason to shit on jeffs

Jef pls

False. this is literally broscience with no scientific backing.

I have problems eating. I either overeat or fast.

>blogs.plos.org/blog/2018/02/05/effect-of-steroids-and-exercise-on-muscle-mass-and-strength/

If anything, dabble with SARMs first

It's working then user. Size is slow going, you won't just blow up over night. It takes years. If you are getting stronger, you're still making gains. What's your volume like? Volume affects size a good deal. There are people smaller than me that lift more, but I do more overall volume due to doing twice as many sets as them.

Stop being a bitch, work hard as a natural for 3-5 years then ask yourself the same question.

Dumb ass get big quick etc. Put the fucking effort in. Learn what you should be eating and what not. Perfect your technique.

One day, you might make it user.

You really should. Roids make you feel superhuman don't know why more people don't do them.

name of this cunt?

big leff

Attached: 1422845455848.jpg (396x593, 43K)

No unless you want to look muscular without working out (tpo much) because you have something else to do or you're going for performance roids. Stop watching dudes in g-strings, that's warping your sense of reality.

jeff seid
I think google it

Joffery seidberg

King of autism

Zyzz

Never ever compere the two

Attached: Polo-365x400[1].jpg (365x400, 51K)

1 what?

1 marco

Ohh its Marco Polo

I'm retarded

Humongous Hjelte

Do not stray from the path stranger. Trust the process.

> body composition is literally body fat and muscle mass
> taking test literally makes you lose body fat and gain muscle mass
> somehow this makes you look worse

Okay

I need help. I’m 19 and have been considering a beginner test cycle (AI and HCG) but noticing that I still grow in height, I don’t want to risk my growth plates. I’ve heard that if I run the test with aromatase inhibitors during cycle, it won’t cause aromatization therefore less risk of a growth plate closure. Is it true?? Is it worth the try?

why tf you wanna do roids at 19?

If you're rich just hop on HGH also you'll keep growing till you stop the hgh

yes of course you should. okay you can do it the natty way and take 3 years to make sick gains and get girls when you are 3 years older or you can take some test and look better in 6 months than you would in 3 years and get even hotter girls right now instead of waiting

Test and a good coach will do wonders

My test levels are beyond repair.

HGH doesn’t help with muscle growth though. I already have my ideal bf%, I just need to pack on muscle.

Why not

jeff pls go and stay go

> want to take steroids
> posts natty lifter

why not just run jeff's programme?

Lmao

you need to go to the gym for more than 2 months before you start juicing user, believe in yourself and stay natty bro.

ser geoffrey

Post routine

Let me guess, you've going for 3 weeks, following a shitty bro split, your deadlift is still 0.5plate and you think roids are the only way to increase it further

dont not stray from the path user strength and size comes with time you just need to continue

Attached: 1565652801508.jpg (600x545, 23K)