Will your gains survive?

Will your gains survive?

Attached: WoW-Classic-Name-Reserve-1164880.jpg (590x350, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orPTnK8lx5U
youtube.com/watch?v=7pGLiaj-XVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, my social life may not however

WHAT’S THE OFFICIAL Jow Forums SERVER? DUBS DECIDE THE GUILD NAME

I'm staying the fuck away

Whitemane

My schedule

>wake up
>go to gym immediately
>get home
>play 16 hours
>sleep
>repeat until lvl 60

My gains will be fine my social gains wont though

Stalagg or Herod can't deciade yet

all you people falling for the hype will drop the game in 1-2 months, disgusting consumerist behaviour

eu golemagg horde

Haven't played vidya in 3 weeks, no interest in starting again for classic. Just found better hobbies and life balance than 15 hours of vidya.

No most of us play private severs already

shazzrah- eu / Horde

A german one. Let's self improve and learn a language while having fun

Yes. I'm taking a whole month off work, locking myself in a room and only leaving it for the gym. And the only reason I'm going to the gym is because I promised my gym buddy I'd do it regardless of how depressed I get.

I've been playing bootleg russian private servers of vanilla for 4 years I'm pretty sure I know what game I want to play.

Thats not Modern Warfare

Herod, obviously.

Attached: 51391.jpg (251x300, 29K)

>classicucks

yes, i play FFXIV

Attached: a07.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

No, enough is enough. Fuck wow.

I'm taking a good two weeks off to play but I'm still going to make time for an hour and a half at the gym
Going pally on fairbanks boys

or

Classic is trash. Once the nostalgia wears off people are gonna realise they're playing a mediocre 15 year old game.

t. Didn't play vanilla

>still falling for the life sucking video game meme

Attached: 1563904424258.jpg (640x694, 268K)

For You

what do u do 8n your spare time?

>horrible class design
>even worse itemization
>worst class balance in games history
>garbage pvp
>mindless dungeons and raids
What exactly is there other than leveling and aesthetics that isnt trash

no

Actually I only played vanilla and tbc. Sure it was fun when we were teenagers but it's sad for guys in their late 20s or even early 30s to play MMOs. Is your life so shitty you have to engage in escapism and pretend you're a gnome who can shoot fireballs? Even DND is less degenerate cuz at least you hang out with people in real life not over the internet.

The fun

Reading, gardening, beekeeping, social stuff.

>whitemane

Gains will only get better. I've got 3 weeks off work, meals planned, and time set aside to lift.

It's probably more sad spending all of your free time complaining about other people having fun on a board that only gives out fake fitness advice.

unless they add a decent lfg tool, i wont play. i dont miss using the shitty meeting stones or spamming for group members in chat

Vanilla WoW had some of the best class design in the entire MMO genre, bar none. You can't disagree with this. You could probably say class design in later iterations of WoW sucks, but in Vanilla, every class was extremely unique and filled its own interesting role, from both a fantasy and gameplay perspective.

WormChads

Why do people play/enjoy this Skinner box of a game? Like I get the nostalgia factor, but with how little is actually gained from it and how it destroys lives, you’d think people trying to improve themselves here would stay away

Attached: 6FE17828-1F48-4583-B40C-5366B6480C9D.jpg (150x150, 4K)

I can do whatever I want on my 20 min commute tyvm

The absence of a lfg tool is the primary attraction for me.

Lol gtfo shamans being horde exclusive was full retard with windfury being as broken as it was. Class design was horrible.

are you a masochist

Attached: E1B0C03E36A748D5B6DB3A3345D9B7FA.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

That's a balance dispute, not a class design dispute. When you say class design, you're not talking about balance.

t. seething paladinfag
go fast and pray

Naw dude I was an edgy teen so always undead rogue or warlock

>every class has one damage ability to spam
> half of classes can't even do damage because they run out of mana instantly
>tanks with no taunt and inability to be crit immune
>healers with no rez
You have one smooth brain if you think classic had good class design

I like the forced social interaction and greater investment in groups.

Again, you're dipping into balance, not design. If anything, you just helped my point, by saying that not all healers could heal and not all tanks could taunt.

fucking shill

Oops, meant to say "not all healers could rez"; my mistake. Samefagging

>healers being unable to heal, and tanks being unable to tank is balance not design
how retarded do you have to be to believe this

it comes free with a subscription
not an argument

Mal'ganis

class design in classic was the absolute worst the game has ever seen. even bfa is way better. the end game is garbage, raids and dungeons are a joke and only a gear check, theres no arena. the game was fun back then for other reasons. wont work in 2019, game will die after 1 month and only some idiots will be left playing (same ones that have been playing vanilla private servers).

game peaked in wotlk

where my /shamantank/ boys at? we're relevant again

That is the definition of the word "balance". Something in equality. If one end has something the other doesn't, that results in a loss of "balance". You are talking about class balance, whether you want to believe you are or not. No amount of sardonic, self-superior greentexting will change this.

its a project pushed by players originating from the Nostalrius community. It was never blizzards idea

DUBS GET

Attached: 1506326659_preview_1512781904_1499664888_5c7e8f65b3e3de02ea6ec5fc0e8e5a2d.jpg (536x593, 156K)

you're conflating the terms because your microbrain cant comprehend that differences between tanks and healers originate at a design level. The consequence of this design is a lack of balance, not the other way around.

Not at all. Class design doesn't begin with balance in mind; it begins with fantasy in mind. Balance is something that occurs after the fact, through buffs and nerfs. I'm not conflating the terms, you're just using them incorrectly.

I see. Good talk, then.

Attached: 1560161895778.jpg (750x770, 37K)

CHECKED

Differences between tanks and healers that cause some to be dumpster tier can clearly be identified as design issues by you logic. No amount of number crunching will compensate for a lack of tools given to certain specs at the design table. Devs simply withheld abilities from them that would allow them to function properly.

WHY IS IT COMING OUT AT THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Attached: 5A2FBAC6-2CBD-477A-B6A9-7D4D7104D464.jpg (1024x536, 56K)

Again, not at all. Differences between tanks and healers and whatever else aren't created with balance in mind at all from my logic; instead, they are created for the point of uniqueness between classes originating from a fantasy standpoint. I'm not trying to crunch numbers at all, and I'm not sure what even half of your post is attempting to get at, because it seems like you're just trying to put words in my mouth.

checked

i said stop replying

See u on Stalag with that name
If anyone rolls up to you and does
/s feeling fit buddy
We just auto guild invite

I only play vanilla pservers for the last few years, I know what I'm getting into.

I hope you're going horde bud.

Attached: shawvers.jpg (366x334, 74K)

Yea boi
Either orc shammy or is priest since I got an irl bro as warrior and another playing dps

World of Warcraft is official Jow Forums video game

Attached: 1566245719402.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=orPTnK8lx5U

It's crazy how all the promotion is coming not from blizzard but players.

What is the most Jow Forums class?
Warrior or Paladin?

yeah because vanilla was trash i wont be wasting my time. It was fun when it was relevant but i have no desire to go back to killing 500000 centaurs to get 15 ears ever again.

Blizzard is no longer a company run by gamers. It's a bunch of faggots and people who think owning a corgi is a personality trait.

A man's game charges a man's price.

Checked

Blizzard promotions are shit anyway now that's a good thing it's coming from the playerbase. Look at this official hearthstone advertisement that was so bad it was deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pGLiaj-XVs

honestly who gives a fuck about bees and plants

I don't even play videogames any more but I'd rather spend that time doing something competitive with friends

yeah cuz i wont be playing that boring ass shit lmfao zoomergang

>just checked his IG

OH FUCK ITS REAL. Also he unJUSTed his hairline, pretty sure he bruises here

Attached: henry-cavill-witcher-series-unsuitable-children.jpg (750x430, 77K)

Browses* fucking phoneposting

What's the most Jow Forums class, Warrior or Rogue?

Broadin

shaman or paladin

>tfw you'll never raid MC with Henry Canvill as your MT

Eh. Already played too much WoW in my life. I remember every area, dungeon, raid, PvP match up by heart.
Don't really want to grind and farm again.
WoW is too easy. The only "hard" part about vanilla WoW was the time sacrifice. Not worth it in my opinion. I understand why people are excited for it, but I think many of them will be disappointed and have some sad realizations about 30 levels in.

Changed to suck and fuck

Bees are actually super important you stupid faggot. And plants are no different than lifting. You put time, effort, and knowledge in and in return you get beautiful flowers and plants, or you get fruit and vegetables which you can live off of

Herod
The Chads

Female dwarf paladin

Based

Attached: e223666dbd7301c6b57124ee06fc7404.jpg (387x700, 47K)

Rolling for this one

games gonna die in 1 month, just like all the vanilla private servers for the last (literally) 13 years

>mfw I reserved the name Zyzz on one of the servers I'm playing on

What class should I play...what would Zyzz play...what would he WANT me to play

Attached: 1407456592629.jpg (500x375, 80K)

I’ve always been a part of the race to level cap. This time I’m going to be casual as fuck and take it easy and actually experience the content.