Why do jacked dudes get with fatsos?

Whenever I see a really jacked dude in the gym with a girl, it's either a lowkey fatso or a plain jane. Legit 4/10 to 6/10. I'm not talking about average dudes but really ripped guys with impressive physique.

How come? Even normies who are not jacked manage to get with a 7+/10 if they play their cards right (humor, wealth, height amongst other things). I've only ever seen one jacked dude with a really hot girl in the gym so far.

I am not training for women, but imagine dedicating your time to train your body only to get together with an average thot who doesn't take care of her body and will cheat on you with some chad anyway. Lmao

Am I crazy or is this a real thing?

Attached: D-62VlRUwAEKU1U.jpglarge-1.jpg (1509x1536, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/08/09/why-stressed-out-men-prefer-heavier-women/
youtu.be/zQ57L8DomFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys whose lives revolve around the gym are pretty autistic so they can't get with hot women, and hot women don't really like bodybuilding bodies.
Either that or they're ascended and unironically looking for the beauty on the inside.

Sounds logical. But are they all autists?

Not him, but let me tell you about my experience of dating a girl who was really into the gym. She was hot, but fucking hell was she dull and boring to be around. All she could talk about was the gym and diet. That is it. That is all she ever had to say. She wasn't funny. She wasn't interesting. She wasn't intelligent. She just talked about the gym and diet. If I talked about anything else she would have nothing to say.

Now I imagine the reverse is true and that guys who's lives revolve around the gym are equally boring for women.

It's called having high test you fucking faggots

Attached: 1563807787093.jpg (850x1230, 215K)

Its safer to make a 6 into a 10 instead of marrying a 9/10 that you know is a whore

Wrong. It's from being malnourished and excessively stressed during puberty.
healthland.time.com/2012/08/09/why-stressed-out-men-prefer-heavier-women/

5-7/10s are usually bigger whores than 9s.

This. By far.

More like your deepest tribal instincts are telling you it's time to pump seed into a fertile goddess before you die

So high test. Fuck off with your fake news

I'd say 7 is the sweetspot for us non-bourgeois

Honestly I'd rather fuck a whore 5 who swallows and does butt stuff than a starfish 10

High test men aren't picky when it comes to women. She's good as long as she acts right and puts out.

Fit guy with fat gf here. Honestly I just find myself happy when I'm with her, she gets me and I get her and we support eachother in everything. She's not my ideal of physical beauty but I did go out with hot women and I realized that kind of attraction doesn't make for a lasting relationship, at least for me. I'd much rather be with someone that makes me feel good, someone I want to spend time talking with, and in my case a fat girl happened to be that person. Also my gf became inspired after looking at my training and is losing weight and getting into lifting, which is nice.

>and hot women don't really like bodybuilding bodies.
absolutely abjectly false, science and biology proves that they do, it's baked into the primate brain we have.

No one likes roided out gymrats

wrong.

Honestly dudes who are super jacked and date down are prolly steroid copers

This is so fucking gross it doesn’t even look human

youtu.be/zQ57L8DomFQ

Also chubby girls are soft as fuck bros. I finally gave in to this little 5 foot slampiggy who has been after me and holy shit I have not felt such lizard-brain tier comfort in my entire life
>unfortunately she is, a d always has been, steadily gaining more and more weight
>a little belly us cute rn, but in 2 years it won't be
It's a lost cause

Attached: 1530759987698.png (1065x719, 914K)

Same situation. Being with someone who you get along with on a day to day basis is what's important for your sanity. Appearance checks less boxes for you once you have your first relationship with an 8-10 that's absolutely insufferable.