2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7akTEcaS4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah who's this guy? He looks pretty good.

>I want to murder babies
>ha-haha im perfectly healthy and have no issues at all

Attached: 1907879D-9329-4C3D-8ED2-8D7455C92C1E.png (128x102, 17K)

wasn´t he called Vegetable Muscles or something..he had an odd sickly yellow/green skintone

Vegan memes?

Ve-who cares?

Slowly losing his mind and health just like other vegans. Nothing new here.

Attached: 1563921906421.png (640x480, 450K)

Doesn’t even make lifting videos anymore

I doubt he even lifts anymore to be honest

dude executed career suicide getting a feminazi gf, become sterilized & already showing signs of brain fog, already mentioned having mental problems, hes becoming a slow thinker and his body is starting to rebell against his nutritional torture making him preserve fat/liquid into becoming a bloat lord

his only options is either getting on steroids or joining the carnivore community in order to save his youtube career

only good action anyone can do is to ignore him for the greater good for the fitness community and this mentally disturbed vegans life/future

Attached: ahegao4.jpg (266x285, 21K)

I just can't see myself with gains without doing boxing. I bought a heavy bag. I gotta get the stand later and some olympic weights to get slamming in texas but I just can't see myself without putting myself in the ring.

This pic has to be shopped. There's no way normies can see this and think he's not cruising on a gram

nah its the babyblood

black genetics

>already mentioned having mental problems
Any links? I would like to verify this myself.

True but his subscribers count is still sky high. He's making money pushing the vegetable Jew.

(a) highschool dropout(has video still on his youtube channel)
(b) chronically depressed(entire vlog dedicated to it)
(c) chronically bloated
(d) was b12 deficient and blamed this for his psychotic episodes on that
(e) married the first tranny looking "girl" that gave him attention

This. Also his channel was reinstated by the power's that be. If he wasn't backed by financiers youtube would've decapitated his channel permanently.

Attached: 1558286877695.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

Its in one of his many yt videos, saw it from a video linked here by someone else myself

Just blows my mind how he's making money out of people's stupidity even at his current condition

This

He's slowly dying and has gotten really really fat. Lost all his gains.

Now twerks on stream for 5 bucks, no joke, look it up

So with the left pretty much getting everything they want with no end in sight for this ride, do we have a future without meat on the horizon?

bugs have more protein and lower environmental impact than produce so.... there's always that

So we have scrounging around for bugs to look forward to. Thank you merchant.

Yes please. You and sv3rige need to disappear from this board forever.

Oh no, meat will still be there for the rich. The people taking away your meat will still be able to eat steak

No, that would be for free. You will have to pay for the privilege of eating bugs

I called his dad a typical nigger and he got mad.

Immigrants shouldn't be allowed to eat meat. Blacks shouldn't either. Not in the USA or Canada.

2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: 1478639815642.jpg (640x480, 84K)

kek

he went from a based psycho vegan activist martial artist bodybuilder with abs to a fat donation begging streamer who makes hours long videos promoting abortions

seriously, what the fuck happened to him?
is it the gains goblin gf of his?
he used to be based but now all he does is tear other people down with depressingly low energy videos, he lost his youth and vitality

Yeah it's funny. The whole reason anyone watched him was because he was a fucking brutal psycho. That's all. He has become a woman and I only image woman watching Nu Vegan Pains.

forearm routine?

yeah i used to like him but now his girlfriend has legit a grip on his mind and he does stupid shit videos.
to be for abortions as a vegan is kinda fucking mental.

Lmao now he's on a Tim Pool rant

He has an autistic verbal tick stolen from Angry Beavers. It's a grunt of some kind.

All vegans are also pro-abortion. Mental gymnastics the Hallmark of the leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7akTEcaS4U

Speaking of forgotten, whatever happened to TinyTrip? I miss that chimp.

what is ice up to these days?

Didn't he get fat or something?

militant veganism comes from unresolved hatred of fellow humans, not unlike many of the leftist ideas that by chance gain footing in the west. what seems nonsensical at first becomes clear when examined in that light.

Wait how fat are we talking here

hes not exactly "fat-fat" but its clear indicators of his body has began to rebell against the torture, preserving fluid and fat in order to survive

his metabolism is damaged just like his brain.