How do I avoid this?

theres somthing off by his physique im not what it is? and im scared once I gain muscle ill look like this he looks like an average guy in a shirt. but has a fair ammount of muscle

Attached: cavicless.png (535x598, 706K)

traps need work

small lframe

smol traps, forearms, and neck. also undefined dough face.

I think I relized what it is, its the shoulders oh god oh god oh fuck oh no oh shit oh fuck im scared I might be a clavicles when I start building mass your clavicals do stop growing when your 25 r-right? im 19

His frame is just really small, you can't really outlift a bad frame

okay but does your/can your frame grow past 19? if lets say good diet eating tons and lifting heavy weights?

he looks fine you mong.

Also you will never look like that cuz youre a faggot dyel that talks shit about other people physiques. Work on your own disgusting body and then see how it turns out. kys

He looks wrong because he looks about 4'7 and his head is huge compared to his body. Other than that there's nothing "wrong" with this physique outside of mentally ill eating disorder girl tier nitpicking and 90% of fit people look average with a shirt on. stop letting this board give you mental illness.

Head is too big.

im not shitting on him, im just trying to figure out why he looks so unmuscular with so many muscles.

im pretty sure hes close to 6ft I think

I think he just has a short torso and his pants are pulled up too high

Yeah but his head messes up the proportions

Wide hips, shoulder span only slightly bigger than hip width, making him seem more rectangular.

Small frame, but still looks pretty good

I need to get off this fucking site holly fuck I have body dis morphia

Attached: 1488733848493.png (511x511, 168K)

yeah

his torso is literally a fuckin narrow rectangle

Attached: 1524790503891.png (625x773, 111K)

In addition to what other people have mentioned, his upper body isn't symmetric. The left side (in the pic, so his right side) is slightly wider than the other side (and it's not just the fact that he's standing at a slight angle).
Probably not a result of lifting, but of bone structure, I have the same thing. 1 leg is a few millimetres longer than the other -> hips slightly slanted -> spine, ribcage, shoulders, neck all grew slightly curved/twisted to compensate. No realistic way to really fix it if it isn't detected super-early. Though muscle can help hide it a bit of course.

No, the camera is just at a slight 2-4 degree angle. You can tell by looking at the background. If you rotate the photo a little more than just two degrees he looks a lot more normal.

Attached: 1566263046208 (2).png (518x579, 470K)

Wtf is everyone talking about? His body is literally how I want to look

It's his puny arms. Cover his arms with your hands on the screen and he looks fine.

His biceps, triceps and forearms are too small in comparison to his chest. If they were a little beefier things would look a little more asymmetrical.