Adam Ruins Everything

when did you realise this show was pure leftist propaganda?
>welfare state, student loans, dating apps, contraception
>all these things are causing women to delay the production of family to a much later age
>they choose to fuck around with riskier guys who are less likely to commit for a much longer time than before
>hence only chads are getting fucked and the skew is increasing among younger men
>stats show less millennials are building families and starting relationships before
>youtube.com/watch?v=g9ryP0UyO5U
>this is happening, meanwhile cucks like Adam are making videos like this telling women they shouldnt worry about having children at to put if off longer
>bunch of woke lefties cant see the bigger picture, and think they have it all figure out, meanwhile the real big brother is destroying family values right in front of them
>and you wonder why its harder to find non-hypergamous women who want to start a family

Attached: adam.jpg (384x384, 35K)

>when did you realise this show was pure leftist propaganda?
When I saw the ads for it everywhere. It was pretty obvious.

Never, because I've never watched it and never had any interest.

I'm not a leftist myself, but I love how rightwinger tout about how much they love facts and logic until the facts contradict their biases.

guy's face, tone of the show, how the show is structured, how advertised it is, etc.
It reeks of leftie faggotry from every angle.

only showing part of the truth and then spoonfeeding the audience what to think about it is not pure logic. It is deception and manipulation.

Why does leftist propaganda trigger right wingers so much? Nigga just make your own. Unless Wojak and pepe memes is the best you can do

ah this shtick
>adam makes a video on how there is no such thing as alphas and betas and that alphas and betas dont exist in the animal world
>this is wrong
>people call him out on it
>he says "they are just angry because they have cognitive dissonance and are unable to accept facts" a dramatic oversimplification based on some sociology bullshit
>he also says that we should not use biology to explain away human decisions since its a dramatic oversimplification of how humans work
>somehow nobody realises the cognitive dissonance

because people arent stupid and can tell when they are being fed propaganda. Hence why trump won, the left is using a losing tactic

This. If you can't pick up on it by looking at the poster you're out of touch

do alpha wolves exist in the wild?

I mean sure the general aesthetic, timing and tone of it is very leftie looking but I'm not sure about the propaganda part.

primates, which we are, have strict social hierarchies in the wild. They use what is called sequential assessment model of aggression and ranks to see who is the stronger male so that they dont have to waste energy fighting. This is something that evolved to making survival easier for apes, it is also observed that certain males and monopolise females if their ovulation is not synchronised with the other females, because they can just mate with them one at a time. These are the "Alpha males", and given that they exist in our closest related ancestors it would be stupid to say they dont in humans

When i looked at your pic.

If it takes more than that you're seriously uninformed.

>welfare state

You complain about this on the board that goes on about "wagecucks"?

>they choose to fuck around with riskier guys who are less likely to commit for a much longer time than before
>hence only chads are getting fucked and the skew is increasing among younger men

Well yeah. But can't you see the genie's out of the bottle? What do we do? Go back to a happy time where they somehow can't do that anymore and pretend like it never happened?

See left and right wingers are both complete dumbfucks.

just from the title of the show alone i knew what i was gettting myself into

Attached: 1504299954374.jpg (260x322, 7K)

>the Jow Forums is one person meme
more libertarian zoomers than ever are on this board, have you noticed that?

well robots need to realise that the welfare state isnt your friend, its likely what caused you to be in the situation you are now

literally nobody is dumb enough to not see this shitty show as the propaganda of whiney pampered spoiled snobby uppity sheltered suburbanite retards

This. The welfare state breeds inadequacy by making people comfortable with not improving themselves. Just look at single mothers. If it were not for the welfare state, they would want to find another man to support them and be a father figure to their kids.

lmao he literally had a video indicating he genuinely believed the whole misgynogist gaymer meme
and you think it's not propaganda ?

take a good look at what this user said lmao

>disagreeing with propaganda means you're a rightwinger now
why do you inbred amerimutts see everything in black and white?

Didn't joe rogan just blow him the fuck out on trannies too?

exactly user some of us just don't wanna hear about politics 24 7
or be nagged and lectured on why X"thing is bad
i wish pol and inbred leftist retards would both fuck off and take their constant shilling contest somewhere else

From the title alone you know it's going to have some sort of bias. Something dedicated to truth would be dedicated to truth, not "ruining everything".

im the OP, havent browsed Jow Forums in like 6 years. the board is shit and you can only have real discussions here imo

true
il give you that much
i just wish we'd finally come to a big enough of a happy medium that both leftists and rightists are satisified with enough that they both agree to shut up

if you don't right the off the bat realize this is heavily biased propaganda
you're out of touch or just in denial

I never bothered with his show, but his whole angle was pretty clear when he did that JRE podcast appearance. He's happy to rely on scientific/historical evidence, but only when it agrees with him. When it doesn't he resorts to anecdotes and "well I'm not an expert".

My favorite episode was when they attacked gun control advocates for not being considerate of race and then forgot to give an actual reason why we need gun control

When I saw his haircut

Adam "This Is Harder When I'm Not Surrounded By People That Agree With Me" Conover

He made a fool of himself in the Joe Rogan podcast.

You cant tell from the pink background, flamboyant dude and his haircut? Bonus points for onions glasses

I love how every time the Jow Forums hivemind is called out for being a hivemind, a member of the hivemind predictably responds with something like
>r9k is one person
Might as well be. The majority of the posters here act, think, and talk exactly the same.

dont have any counters to this but iirc he was against student loans

i don't know who this is and didn't read your post but this image already instantly pisses me the fuck off. Fuck you OP, sage

>guys face

This. You cant get more numale than this