Sexual health and fitness question

>having sex with the gf
>she cums
>she sprays everywhere
how do we fix this?

Attached: 1566271660591.jpg (500x333, 43K)

PUNCH HER IN THE FUCKING EYE

Wow. What an erotic image. Very hot!

have sex on towels

Instead of her fucking BBC, you bang her OP

Just have sex with a guy haha that way there wouldn’t be any squirt

Drink it?

Hydrate less
This is honestly the only answer, or else stop making her cum
Stick a finger in her braphole right before she cums

stop playing with her urethra

that just makes her cum harder and faster, tho

have her do kegel exercises so she can control her bodily functions better, you know, since it's urine

put down some towels

>fix

?

this. its piss

Thats hot

Attached: 1558486574570.png (288x288, 129K)

Ok, so when do we get to hear the problem OP?
I actually might get annoyed with having to change the sheets every time love was made.plus, the mattress will get ruined if you don't use one of those noisy liners. but It must be tremendously satisfying to have a visual conformation of her pleasure. 10/10 would lap that juice like a beagle with a garden hose on a hot day, but I wouldn't like to lay in it afterwards.

Attached: 1566087995996s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Ask her to stop pissing everywhere and that she isn't fooling anyone.

Having to keep things "clean" is beta shit. Me and my woman cum together, then we go to sleep without wiping up. We also never change the sheets. That way we can bathe in our pheromones and ultimately become more attracted to eachother

Rubber sheets and have a bath towel at the ready, dingus.

Lick it and report how it tastes.

Maybe Protein ..hehe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-18-55-04-1.png (1369x1414, 762K)

Based and pungent pilled

If your girl is "cumming" you're dating a tranny you sick fuck

My ex would do this occasionally. Try to fuck her somewhere where you don't have to lay in it. Like the bottom of the bed. Then just put a towel over it before you go to bed. I've slept in squirt and didn't really care that much. Fell asleep right away lol

Attached: Forgot+this+my+favorite+laughing+reaction+image+just+for+you+_d41a035081643e0e1686a58cf65c5280.jpg (209x200, 8K)

This

It's piss.

it sick it piss
literally

it's mostly water, and it's girl piss, just make sure she doesn't drink coke and shit so it's pure

>she sprays everywhere
do you realize that she is pissing?

Attached: 1564153447545.jpg (450x390, 38K)

WHOOOOOOOOOO CARES

people that aren't into pissing on each other degenerate

Have her take a piss before you fuck her
>more than half the women who "squirt" are just pissing themselves post orgasm

Bros help me out there is this girl in my work that is kinda chubby but has massive asstets and seems nice otherwise. Wat do?

Guys can make themselves do this too. Try it out, but you gotta have a full bladder and have not fapped in several hours
>fap like normal
>orgasm
>immediately post orgasm keep stimulating head steadily for several minutes
>you'll squirt a small bit of piss through your dick hole, and youll feel it coming on before you do

Go try it

Drink piss for proteins bruh

>someone elses bodily fluids getting squirted all over your bed
Suddenly >tfw no gf has disappeared. Humans are disgusting.

thats piss

And? You think I don't want to fuck a girl into an orgasmic catatonic state where she loses control of basic bodily functions and let's it rip all over me? You're either gay or a roasty. Or a gay roasty.

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-the-dollars-trilogy-23602250-500-375.jpg (500x375, 25K)

take a shit on the bed the next time you jerk yourself off to larping that you aren't an incel

>t. whiteoid incel
Dont listen to these soi products, the moment you see it coming suck every drop out of it like a real man.

Attached: F8C13E8D-8C74-4C8C-8B84-53B758B21CED.jpg (828x1021, 615K)

get a girlfriend who doesn't urinate uncontrollably during sex, perhaps?

>take a shit on the bed the next time you jerk yourself off
It would have to be involuntary or it wouldn't count.

It's actually a really simple fix.
>get waterproof sheets and pillow covers
>when she sprays pull the sheets up off the mattress and wrap everything up into a bundle. including her
>drag her and the sheets to the room where there is a place to launder the sheets. keep in mind she counts as a washing machine.
>lock her in there until the sheets are clean
Thats it! Then its just a matter of getting the sheets back on the bed but that's really simple too and all you need is the back of your hand.

XDDDDDDDD

>t. stretched by jamal, chad, etc

Hehe yes we are dirty dirty beasts ;)

>let me teach you how to piss yourself
no thanks man, ill just believe you