What are some things that you will try to implement in your kids so they will be thankful to you when they're older...

What are some things that you will try to implement in your kids so they will be thankful to you when they're older because they will be fucking CHADS.

For me it is
>giving them hard food to chew from the young age for those jaw gains
>avoiding onions and estrogenic food
>mewing
>signing them up for some type of sport like swimming
>teaching them lifting when in teens
>redpilling them on grills

Attached: 1488656649851.jpg (461x540, 42K)

don't avoid onions (onions)

>>Mewing...
I seriously hope you get some sort of horrendous testicular disease and are unable able to breed.

Forgot about taping their mouth before sleep so they can't mouthbreathe during sleep. My mom did it and I'm grateful I have chad tier lower face now unlike these mouthbreathing cucks

why would you have them do athletic sport and not a sport that requires both athleticism and functional strength whilst also teaching them to handle themselves, e.g. judo, g-r wrestling or even bjj? paired with light calesthenics.

this board gets more and more fucking retarded i swear

literally all you have to do is beat your kids on a regular basis and they'll grow up to be good people.
it's that simple. they will thank you for it.

Attached: grace.jpg (670x938, 128K)

What an odd, insecure bloodline you have user
Jawlets will always be jawlets. just give up
Also faggit plz post your jawline so we can see you for the larping poof you are

UnIronically this

I have two boys, 1 and 3.
With the 3 year old I pay attention to breath before bedtime and will transition it to meditation as he gets older. I set an example by being social (saying hello, good morning, making smalltalk with strangers) I tell him the importance of eye contact while talking to people.

I foster physical play and keep him away from screens.

I feed him healthy foods (stuff that looks like food)

Among other things.

The 1 year seems like he may turn out a natural chad. We'll see.

Good to hear user
You want a fucking medal ?

Back in 2017 my wife delivered a female seed, this year in December she’s gonna be delivering a male seed, I am naming him “Atlas” and I am excited, I can’t wait to sneak a few milligrams of creatine into his bottles, gonna teach him about his name, why he should live up to it and why he’s gonna have to lift for the rest of his days on this planet.

Attached: 09A71D58-49B1-43FB-9686-DABB181BDFEC.jpg (586x472, 41K)

>creatine
why don't you just feed the seed meat

Definitely not this

Kids learn by copying, not by telling. Gonna make my kids Chad by being Chad myself. I will continue to train my martial arts, they will join me. I will continue to train physically, try will join me. I will continue to meditate, they will join me. I'll also make sure to study and do writing around them so they grow to copy it. Also want to teach them multiple languages

I will go to a fertility clinic and they will select sperm which has genius-level IQ's , tall and has green/blue eyes. Also, I will never have daughters. Having a daughter is the ultimate form of being a cuck.

You're going to impregnate your wife with another man's sperm, but you won't have a daughter since you don't want to be a cuck?

why would i instill my insecurities on my children unless I don't love them?

Yes.

Are you OK BTW?

>onions

why?

way to make your son hate lifting

She should've taped your nostrils shut too

Don't forget to give them hard-to-chew food and teach them mewing. You don't want them to fail at life

Damn, dude, he was answering the question

>onions bad
are you empty-headed?

Buncha pole smoking faggots in here.

> if I have a daughter
Kill her the moment she’s born then beat my wife for her failure to provide me with a son

> if I have a son
Leave him on the mountainside to fend for himself until he is a grown man. He will then come down from the hills and slay me, ascend to the throne, and fuck his mother to establish complete dominance

kek your son will either become fat or some skinny ballet dancer

pacifism doesn't work. if you ignore them they will just continue so better get it over with and start the fight as soon as possible.

kek

>avoiding onions and estrogenic food
he fell for the meme

I wish I was closer with my dad

Probably just feeding them Whole Foods and bringing them into the forest and nature as often as possible. The trees so things to your mind that I feel like is so good. I don’t mean there’s nature spirits, but rather it’s a natural order such that when you’re in it it essentially functions as a low level constant meditation.

Of course, they will learn good posture, that includes mouth posture

Sorry bud
Was just shitposting
Your parenting tactics sound solid

based as fuck

Attached: 5687568.jpg (566x570, 64K)

Have you read the biophilia hypothesis?
Also in heavily wooded areas there are chemicals that stimulate immune response in humans

not mutilate his penis

If you don't naturally keep the tongue at the roof of the mouth you've failed genetically and should be put down.

if your son doesn't force his way out of the womb and then forces his mother into feeding him, you don't have a son, but a fucking pussy to be dropped into the ocean