Has anyone dealt with hip impingement while squatting?

has anyone dealt with hip impingement while squatting?

I started squatting a few months ago, and since then I've tried everything, I do stretching exercise every single day, sumo squats, and perfected my form but I still get an unbearable pain in my front hip while squatting heavy weights

Attached: barbell-sumo-squat-990x608.png (990x608, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU8K3UAF_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=4GxtcRIIRzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your core is weak most likely. lower your weight and really focus on form. Do paused squats with low weights to build core strength. Keep stretching as well
Read up on how to brace properly for a squat. Squatuniversity has a few good articles.

This is literally scientifically proven to be an issue with dicklets and women.
Lmfao. You just outed yourself.

Back squats are a meme unless you’re a manlet with perfect squat structure like Tom Platz or something. Have fun with herniated discs, no knee cartilage, and future hip replacements

Dorian Yates got a hip injury from squatting lmao

DILATE

Attached: A0032E9B-5DD4-4E40-BDD0-97C2D458CBC1.jpg (776x1024, 112K)

Seething dicklet lmfao COPE

No u

im in the exact same boat.

here is what i found out.

quads are overly active, shins are overly active. my mucsletonus is very high on the front of my body. this means that all my biokinematics is fucked. what did i do aginst it you may ask? i started stretching since my glutes and hamstrings has to get back in shape. my lower back and my core is built like a tank so this shouldnt be the problem but squating movements are not only glutes hams or core its also the shoulder so i started mobilizing them too. since i started all this shit my squat becomes better and better. there is something called FAI fix. look up the pdf they have really good tips on how to overcome this muscle imbalance and for the most people its really just that simple. its a muscle imbalance.

for easymode just wtach this video

youtube.com/watch?v=RU8K3UAF_JA he is the faggot who owns the FAI Fix website and did a video on it for free back in 2017 with alan thrall. normaly you had to pay for the fucking pdf (130$ or somethign) but its all in the video. try to focus on your imbalances and hams, glutes, shoulders etc.

I've seen this video a couple of times, I tried all the resistance band stretching, and I still to these exercises for 10 minutes every couple of days, today I squatted with a really narrow stance which relieved the pain a bit. I'll look into the PDF, thank you

>started squatting a few months ago
At what weight?

I started at 90 pounds, currently I'm doing 200 for 5

Your form is shit
Drop the weight retard

my form seems to be okay, I constantly ask coaches and trainees around to critique my form, also I tried changing foot width, angle and squat depth but the pinch remains when I come back up

Stretch hip flexors

warm up more
do some glute bridges before squatting

Honestly I'd say drop a fuckin lot of weight and work your way back up
If it's not form then you've got a muscle group lacking somewhere
I did SL 5x5 for some time, squatting for the first time in my life and I started with just the bar and got up to right where you're at with zero pain or injury
Fell out of training, lost 50 pounds and I'm doing Reg Parks 5x5 now and I've found even with that I have to drop nearly all the way back down and work up or things start feeling off

I have the same problem. For me I noticed it helps to have a narrower stance and point my feet more forward. I know its not "correct" but its what works for me.

if you switch stances it might be wise to reduce weight.

exactly, that's what I learned today, I'm not sure if it's a good long term solution though.

is dropping the weight an actual long term solution? I was told I have FAI / hip impingement, so dropping the weight will be a temporary solution until I get it back up again

you dont need to drop the weight. just stop at the point before your back rounds because of the imbalances

If you keep pushing through obvious pain like a bonehead, your imbalance is going to turn into an injury. Hip labral tears don't heal on their own, and you'll end up paying at least 30 grand in order to get PRP therapy and not be in agonizing pain every day of your life.

Start over from the bar and listen to your body. Try to learn how to front squat, high bar, anything other than sumo. Don't be stupid.

work on mobility after lifting and fix your stance
youtube.com/watch?v=4GxtcRIIRzE
if your hips hurt its cus ur not getting enough booty activation and your hamstrings are taking way too much strain
this is caused by bad form