Daily reminder that saint elliot did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong and he was a good boy

daily reminder that saint elliot did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong and he was a good boy

Attached: 01-elliot-rodger.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsPsS5Tt4tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean besides killing six innocents in a temper tantrum because he was mad that 10/10 blonde white women weren't magically coming up to him asking to suck his dick?

So edgy, here's your reply.

He got stopped by a door, Mr. Double Dubs.

what the hell has happened to my board there are "people" on here that are anti st. elliot?
since when has r9k become r*ddit?

Grow up you dumb manchild.

He did something wrong. He killed the wrong people.

Elliot is a paragon of virtue in a messed up world. We need a reckoning.

Attached: beprepared.jpg (2048x1536, 253K)

dude your on r9k what do you expect? go to reddit or at least /b/ if you want to talk to normal people

He was too good and too BEAUTIFUL for this crappy world.

Attached: gettyimages-493619797-594x594.jpg (594x395, 52K)

I thought we were still on board for pro beta uprising, orbiting, and TFW

Attached: 1555946243828.jpg (656x654, 84K)

That door guy is some loser who tries to make himself feel he is somehow intelligent, by reminding himself of how Elliot got stopped by a door. Makes him feel somehow superior to someone.

Beta uprising isn't the same thing as fucking murder

he did everything wrong every day and then fucked up his master plan

>mfw /b/ lvl of edginess on my fucking board

Attached: 1553351471058.jpg (399x384, 19K)

I want normals to leave my board.

Attached: 1475535794813.jpg (952x647, 110K)

>SIR Elliot didn't murder anyone
He purged the Normies
>REEEEEEEEE
ORIGINALLITY IS FOR NORMIES

Attached: 1555685452994.jpg (257x172, 19K)

The funny thing is that he could have gotten a gf if he accepted a girl who didn't look like a supermodel and actually tried to talk to them. I've seen plenty of guys worse looking than him get gfs.

He was legit socially retarded.

you seem like a normalfag with social skills please fuck off from Jow Forums permanently

everyone here is a normalnigger now. we need to migrate to 8/r9k/

nah i can just fight them off and hack the r/greentext subreddit
trust me we can fight them off

i wished Eliot would have livestreamed his massacre with a gopro

True. Virgins who kill themselves are doing gods work

Wonder if your as much as a faggot as He was

assuming you use r9k that means you are a virgin so do the honors

>mommy, please help me, the big bad normie was mean to me reeeeeeeeeeeee

laughing.emoji

I think you are all spies part of whom are pretending to be normies and part incels. Then you are all ignoring me as I am the only one who is GENUINE.

Attached: 1544746007551.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Ha! I knew it! You are all SPIES.

Well, who cares if there is no chat about E this night. I'll go entertain myself watching this demented power greedy piece of filth, who wants to KILL ALL WOMEN who participate her boyfriend's stream, just because she fucking thinks in her demented head that they are all after him. Hahahaha! Fucking retard. I love to watch these retards, they make me feel SUPERIOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsPsS5Tt4tw

Attached: 44f3edb5b2.jpg (730x548, 63K)

You know he probably would have, if streaming had been as popular back in 2014 as it is today. But as it wasn't, he just settled to film his last video at Goleta Beach parking lot, watching the second last sunset of his life and releasing it right after he had murdered his roommates and right before the shootings.

I have all of these rare images taken by Peter but I do not bother to dig them up as you are not discussing with me today.

Man, look, she just wrote this poem about her
boyfriend. I am baffled. I always knew she is a
power greedy piece filth, who laughs at his friend
joking about a pretty girl torturing a mouse, but
THIS, WTF? Fucking sick piece of shit. No wonder her son does not care to meet her anymore.

"My boyfriend Takes It Up The Butt
He Loves It So Much Little Slut
Fucking Pegging All Dildos Fit
His Ass So Wide Eggplants Fit
His Ass So Wide Loves That Dick
Prolapsed Out There for all to see
The Asshole Hangs Like a hankie"

>He purged the Normies
He killed three Chinese students who were more robot than himself, two average looking girls and a robot-looking guy. He got stopped by a door, accomplished none of his intended goals and bought shame upon incels every where. Elliot was a giant failed normie.

>accomplished none of his intended goals and bought shame upon incels every where
But he became NOTORIOUS and even FAMOUS for years and years to come, at least in some circles, such as part of the incels, mgtows and feminists. That is quite an achievement.

His "manifesto" was pretty boring tho. This kid couldn't write to save his life. And he should have killed more girls.

>he totally could have gotten a gf if only he had been the complete opposite of himself

Eliot could've stabbed me to death desu I would've thanked him

Well, if you don't want to live in perpetual effort, you'll not get a girl.

>It's all about your personality bro

Pls lurk Reddit first before you talk here

Nah. It's just that he didn't know how women behave, being an autist. He didn't get it that women did not pay attention to him as he was looking too feminine. But, to those liking his type he was prob. looking just gorgeous.

>who laughs at HER friend...

Sorry a typo. Also sorry to crappy formulation of the paragraph. Wrote it in elsewhere before pasting here.

He was an entitled prick. But that's something you can change. He could have got girls if he had stopped being an entitled prick.

ALL young people under 25 yo are ENTITLED. That's because of the participation trophy style of upbringing they had. It's making people into entitled pricks.

Elliot Rodger is fucking boring imo. His killstreak and methods were lame and so were his methods. Brenton Tarrant is cooler. Hell, even Adam Lanza or muttboy Nikolas Cruz are cooler.

I said "methods" twice. God damn, I need to go to sleep already. Good night, r9k.

Elliot was more entitled than the rest. And he was still a fucking prick to everyone. That's why he didn't have friends or a gf.

>Elliot was more entitled than the rest.
That's probably because he grew up in Los Angeles and had parents with rich Hollywood connections. I bet all of the kids and youths in those circles are superiorly entitled. It's just not showing off as bad a way as with Elliot, because they get their needs and their wishes fulfilled more often, you know get to have friends and girlfriends, and all of the stuff there should be in a young person's life and a lot more. If they actually didn't, they might do the same as Elliot, or at least beat up someone every now and then (actually some of them do).

Wait, then what the hell does it mean?

>he could have had a good life if he just dated some ugly cunt he didn't want

It was his diary and life story not manifesto.

Your absolutely right, he was an outstanding example in our current fucked up society.

Attached: 1546186424048.jpg (330x411, 64K)

His two handwritten diaries haven't been published yet. I wonder if we ever get to see them? I NEED TO SEE THEM. And I am not sure if I will do something illegal to be able to do that. Shit. I might be able to pull it through with some legal means too, though, but that might take time so that Elliot's father will lock them up before that for no one to see them ever. There's some videos and loads of images too that have not been released.

Fuck you're so edgy and original, will you fuck me now? Loser