I've had it bros

I don't know what to do bros, nothing's working, I've tried deloading, I've used accessories and I'm not getting anywhere
>be me, 130 lb 5'10
>started lifting in May
>40kg(88lb) bench, 24kg(54lb) overhead press, 45kg(100lb) squatt, 20kg(44lb) bent row
fast forward to now
>Have gained about 2kg(4ish lb) in weight(don't think much is muscle)
>45kg(100lb) bench, 28kg(62lb) overhead press, 50kg(110lb) squatt and 30kg(66lb) row
>It feels like all my efforts are useless, majority of those gains were in the first month
It seems all my effort in the gym is pointless, I try harder every time but I get nowhere, I'd be fine if I wasn't getting bigger but my lifts aren't increasing much at all, seems like I'll never make it, only 18 and have little beard hair, maybe I'm a real late bloomer idk, thinking about either giving up and living as a dyel skelly or pull the trigger and take roids, thoughts?

tl;dr
Getting nowhere in gym, thinking of giving up and living as skelly

Attached: 37-373144_suicide-pepe-hd-png-download.jpg (840x589, 187K)

How old are? My female cousin has a better bench than you kek

Never give up user. Keep on pushing. Make sure your form is good and that you reach failure, you dont want to be cruising through your workouts. You want to feel the burn and revel in it.

Eat more

Eat more, skeleton.

>but I'm full

CHUG IT THROUGH YOUR ASS THEN

you're definitely not eating enough and as a result aren't recovering properly or having good sessions in the gym
my advice comes in the form of an adage from a wise warrior poet; you gotta eat big to get big GODDAMMIT

I reach failure several times don't worry, my last rep is often so close to failure that sometimes people look like they're about to come over to help, never had that tho, I just let it sit on the safeties and squeeze out from underneath

Also I should mention I've been doing greyskull LP 2-3 times a week

eat more

go on TRT

How much protein are you getting?

Lift numbers mean nothing, apart from being a countdown to injury.

Everyone but you is on steroids.

on average somewhere around 90-100g

Bump that up to 140g of protein a day.

What exactly were you doing?

eat 3000 kcal and at least 150 gr protons a day. Will solve your problem or you are genetically fucked.

Eat more, lift more, sleep more

people here are right you are not eating enough.

im a skelly myself and i notice more strength increase in 2 weeks than you have in several months.

Yeah but how much are you eating user? you can't make something out of nothing. Lifting is only half the battle; you have to actually eat something afterwards or you won't grow.

>Have gained about 2kg(4ish lb) in weight
>It feels like all my efforts are useless, majority of those gains were in the first month
Not eating enough and not working out enough. Your muscles only grow UP TO 48hrs after a workout. going to the gym 2-3 times a week isnt going to cut it. And the other 4-5 days of the week youre eating in a caloric surplus youre just gonna be gaining fat. You also said the majority of your gains (4ish lbs) were made in the first month? so so the rest of the time you werent eating enough.

You literally sound just like me when I first started working out, but I started at 120lbs. Had some of the same issues you did with not seeing progress. Super demotivating, every workout i'm wondering if its going to work, if im doing it right, or if all of this effort is just a complete waste of time. Eventually I decided to give it everything I got. Started working out everyday and eating absolutely everything in sight. After about a month or two I noticed some definition in my chest and it was the greatest feeling in the world. I was still a skelly but instead of having straight bone on my chest I could feel and see meat on my chest.

If you're not seeing results then you need to change what you're doing. Work harder, eat more. You're not a freak of nature who is incapable of gaining muscle. Dont be one of those pathetic niggers who blame their shortcomings on bad genetics.

Is this your 1 rm?

Oh yeah I def should have mentioned, nah these are for 5 reps

Youre lifting too heavy. Lift lighter weight, chase the pump/burn.

Eat more
Watch your sleep
Control daily stressors

I've seen this before in people I know. you need to train yourself in different rep ranges. Do GZCLP and maintain strict form. You can do this.

Attached: gzclp-infographic-030519.jpg (800x3729, 1.09M)

Also you need to post program man. What kind of shit program are you using?

Eat more you fag.
My little sister is stronger than you and she's 5'2 110lbs.

Eat more. You won't see a linear increase in weight if you aren't giving your body the protein/calories/fats that it needs. 1lb per month is very bad. I started at 123 and ended at 130 after one month. Happy to give diet advice if you want it.
130g at least. 150g if you wanna push it.

Why didn't you eat big?

Attached: rich.jpg (908x890, 84K)

He said he's on Greyskull LP which is a fine program for complete newbies (first 2-3 months in the gym). Seems like he started too high and he isn't eating enough, so he left no room for linear growth and he isn't eating enough either which makes a LP program pretty useless.

>be me, 130 lb 5'10
rattle rattle eat more cattle

how much do you guys spend on food monthly, only to fulfill your needs and grow?

Attached: sexygirlswithmirror81.jpg (604x604, 36K)

200 euros

AAAAAAAA IM COOMMING!!!

Attached: COOMER.png (2408x1996, 414K)

that's the sum I got too after some thinking. which country?

I drink a protein shake every morning and for lunch have a tub of rice and beans with a packet or two of tuna. Then l lift and have another protein shake followed with another big meal. Eating this much has made me gain 10lbs in a month and get stronger on all my lifts
.t lanklet trynna make it

>10lbs in a month

That's 8lbs of fat my man

Damn this looks pretty darn solid

Is this pic legit or a meme?

EAT MORE GOD DAMMIT

Eat more. Your minimum goal body weight at that height should be 220.

You can't get strong at a caloric deficit.

No, you aren't eating enough and yes, you can eat more.

I'm 6'4" and didn't look joocy by Jow Forumss standards till I hit 275 @ 8%. To get there I was eating 4500+ calories a day without consuming too much cheese or added sugar.

I ate pizza, burgers, chicken burgers, chicken strips, steak, tacos, burritos enchiladas, etc etc.

The last 2 weeks to go from 10-8% I only cut pizza and my lil Debbie preworkout snack

You need to eat at least 2 mcdoubles 4x/day to start to get a feel for the caloric intake you need.

You need to train low volume high intensity until you weigh 165 or better

So my weight journey, though, I went from 260 no muscle at all, to 185 @ 15-20% (6months) to 235 @ 12-15% (2 years) to 245 @12% (2 years of slacking) to 275@8% (6 months)

Now I powerlift and hover around 295 tryna deadlift lmap6pl8s.

Attached: 1564227613331.png (637x510, 483K)

Nibbas be lifting for 3 months and already wanna roid. I suggest skipping the roids and just ending it right now, just like the dumb frog you posted.