Thoughts on yoga

Thinking of doing it at home as it seems very theraputic and ive kinda done some of the positions before.

I'm not going to any gym session for it though.

Attached: splattered-frog.jpg (1620x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_xrDAtykMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic
fuggen hot

>not being the only fit guy in a room full of flexible milfs wearing leggings
Missing out man.

You should go to a yoga studio first for a few months so the instructor can fix your mistakes and then start doing them at home. It's pretty easy to injure yourself with youtube video level knowledge. nigger

Go to some sessions at a gym it’s worth it

Pretty much what says. You need a person to instruct you with the proper position and fix your posture. The exercises are different based on which yoga you choose. But do not subscribe to pseudo yogas like "power yoga" or "martial arts yoga". Research which systems were used in old times. Wikipedia has the basics.

The purpose of the yoga is not really about exercise and flexibility. Those are just methods to achieve the goal. You practice yoga because you wish to activate each chakra within your body (there are around 104 or 108), and when that happens, you remove the blockages and restore the energy body. When energy flows around the body easily, you will notice some positive changes in both your body and mind. You will be more balanced. Keep this is mind as you practice and you will appreciate the exercises even more.

the more muscular you are the harder it is, especially if you haven't been stretching

It's satanic

imagine coming up behind her and ripping a small hole in the back of those tight little leggings and inserting your rock hard cock into her sweaty, wet vagina. haha

Yoga is based minus that chakra spirituality shit

Attached: HSFGHDFGH.png (800x840, 106K)

Retard faggot

Suit yourself. Just don't complain about the side effects when they come. Not researching before hand won't prepare you for them and you will either end up a nervous wreck, or something much worse.

Its a legit yoga move. Stop trying to sexualize everything.
Fucking degenerate pervert.

nah doesn't apply here breh, this is what you see in real life when you enter a yoga session

yeah I heard if you open up too many of your chakra gates you could die or end up crippled
this came from a fairly credible source

>this is what you see in real life when you enter a yoga session
That might be what I see, but the only thing they’ll be seeing is me cooming.

Eastern spirituality is so legit, the people who’ve been practicing it for thousands of years live in disgusting poverty in a polluted hellhole and openly delicate in the street.

Most people where i live going will probably be boomers and landwhales

Fuck forgot to check em.

I do it at home. 15 minutes a day. Best thing ever for depression. Try KinoYoga´s stuff, free on YouTube or paid at Omstars.

i feel like the older i get the more important flexibility becomes for staying healthy.

t. boomer

Attached: 1566045763381.gif (320x240, 40K)

I've been doing this for some time now, feels pretty good
>youtube.com/watch?v=L_xrDAtykMI

There was one boy who could do a head stand. He began to brag to his friends about how long he could stand on his head. He did it for 30 mins for a year or so. Then his mood swings started. And it went worse. He is currently in an Indian temple because he did damage to his body, and will have to recover for the rest of his life.

Consult with Indian gurus on what is Yoga and why it is important and stuff, but do not do it recklessly. The aim is not to do the poses for the longest time. Each movement has to correspond with your breath. Breathe in is one movement, breathe out another movement. You do not hold your breath when you are moving from one position to the next.

As for the chakras, that is just your energy body. The more negative you are, the more blockages you tend to have, and the more toxicity you spread around you. So this stuff are not for shits and giggles. Unless you do it with respect and responsibility, you are better of just not doing anything. It is same with meditation. It's purpose is different entirely.

Everyone should try yoga for at least a month or two imo.
On top of flexibility gains, you'll train your ability to activate your core while breathing, which will directly improve your lifting.

But I'm not fit....

tfw have to do the gay ass frog pose because I need the hips mobility in climbing

people always look at me funny at the gym ;_;

>not awakening his kundalini
not gonna make it

sounds like some fucking commie gobbly gook