How hard it is to hang on a bar with one hand and hold some one else with your other lite in the movies

How hard it is to hang on a bar with one hand and hold some one else with your other lite in the movies .
Let's assume it's a 50 kg female.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (186x300, 1.76M)

Tried doing progressions to build up to one arm pullup but I got nowhere, even just one arm deadhang was killing my shoulder.

>50 kg female
in America our women exceed that by 3rd grade

Peak human at least, maybe superhuman. One hand pull-up is a middle-advanced movement, i can't imagine doing it with a 50 kg person on your side, also considering that a body has many different forces going on (raise a 50 kg person =/= raise a 50 kg dumbell)

That's why I am interested , I actually can do one arm pull up (took a while to learn )
And I wonder if I can do that , I am able to do 30 pull ups (strict) and working my 3x4 40 kg weighted pull ups.

I guess this trick they do in the movies is impossible.

Like holding helicopter landing bar with one hand and holding some one else with the other.

Well that would make.it impossible.
Image more.like holding small gym thot

Attached: 9332d847b9eaaf206a7e88475990838c.jpg (600x744, 37K)

Tbqh lad the oa dead hang is a bad position for lots of people, including me. I managed to pull ½ rom OAC before i could deadhang so it´s not a reason to not try. You shouldn´t even start with anything including deadhanging in the first place since lift off is easily the hardest portion of the movement. Work on unbalanced CU:s until you start handling 90 degree holds. Then introduce some jump assisted reps(while still mainly focusing on Unbalanced ones) and start working your
rom way down.

Attached: 1529001853829.jpg (800x1000, 104K)

i'd hold her booty in one hand and hold my dick with the other if you know what i mean

Attached: 1547681409855.jpg (164x114, 9K)

>what is adrenaline rush
>what is hysterical strength
assuming you're not some 500lbs fatso with tiny weak arms, it's very possible though very hard of course

Not to raise but just hold him , doing one arm pull up with 50kg , well you are captain America then

Attached: tenor (2).gif (260x126, 841K)

That's what I did to get it

Attached: 15663019485567013584334452840748.jpg (2592x1944, 1.81M)

If you ever did dead hand before with one arm , it's HARD for some one that doesn't specifically train for it

Propably depends highly on the bar and friction. Sweaty hands and thick bar = death for propably anyone in a few seconds. Optimal friction and bar diameter should make it doable. I´ll test this today in the gym and report back.

You would need to be able to do weighted chinups with about 80% of your bodyweight

If you can actually do it why not microload?

Wow cool! I'll be looking towards this.
But give us your strength stats.
Some thing like number of pull ups , weighted pull ups , if you can do 1 arm pull up.

Attached: 1545666006634.png (1022x1146, 521K)

Not anywhere neas as much, OAC is way more specialization dependant and around 55-65% is enough easily. I´d say 35-45% is the point in which you want to start changing to OA specialization wrom two handed moves. t.210lbs/95kg and 4/5 rom OAC and 132/60kg added Chin up.

Attached: 1556084954685.jpg (1024x966, 141K)

here Additional shit:
Chin ups ~15
Climbing: v5-6 tops, 40 second two hand hold on 1,1" ledge
Had shoulder problems in the past so couldn´t even one arm dead hang before ½rom OAC but it´s "fine" nowdays, but we´ll see after today lmao.

Oh ok, just holding is definitely possible. I held my sister (50-55 kg) with easy when i was still a dyel hanging with both hands from my pull-up bar (she hugged my torso and then we raised out feet). Now holding someone with one hand is for advanced but widely possible. If you can do this it's possible you can already do it for some seconds.

Ok, so If I understood well, you want to do a one arm deadhang and hold someone else with the other hand. You'll need a ton of grip strenght, and I've seen weighted one arm pull ups + 30kg, so a deadhang +50 is possible. Start by trying to hang holding a 10kg plate I guess.

Climbing is good background , please report back .
Yeah grip strength is key

How did you not get a boner?

>lifting with your little sister
Can't lie that sounds cute and makes me want to get stronger

Attached: 1558492103884.jpg (430x720, 156K)

How is anyone attracted to their biological sister? I ate out my stepsister when we were younger but actual sisters disgusted me

fake and gay

Sure that happened, user.

Yeah...

Attached: giphy (4).gif (240x241, 1.55M)

pull up or chin up? the pull up ends up being pretty weird with one arm but is easier on the shoulder, while the chin up deadhang really is a lot of shoulder stress

Attached: one-arm-pull-up.jpg (499x335, 37K)

This may come as a shock, but movies aren't real.

Leaving for gym now, will post results in an hour or so.

Attached: 1550396168920.jpg (802x1114, 378K)

This is interesting but lots of slang I'm still working towards pullups

He mentioned the movies in that very post so you're not at all clever for saying this, gamma.

cumbrain

I can't even do real chinups unless I jump for the first two and only go halfway down for the others. I know this is cheating, but will doing this eventually help me be able to complete the chinups properly?

At The gym right now. Tried it and it was surprisingly easy with light chalking up. 45 kg for easy 10 seconds. Personal max is propably twice or trice that. Not too good for shoulders though.

Just use the lat pull down machine broski