Smoked 3 joints yesterdat evening

>smoked 3 joints yesterdat evening
>drugs test tomorrow

how fucked am i?

Attached: index.jpg (235x215, 12K)

Dumb question

isn't it obvious

ded

How do I ignore the munchies? I don't want to stuff myself with fiber. I want to not eat.

remember what kind of person you are speaking to

Attached: 1510986244386.jpg (639x794, 146K)

Maybe you should just stop smoking weed like a degenerate then

Attached: dp69jb5mcxg11.jpg (750x728, 57K)

That's what you get, loser

>got hired at a new job after being stuck in intern hell
>hadn't smoked all summer while job searching
>new job starts september 3rd
>figure if they were going to drug test me they would have done it already
>spend a whole weekend smoking weed
>old friend started a new job and mentioned he got drug tested in his first week of working at his job
I'm so fucked bros

Attached: 1564534966347.jpg (742x745, 74K)

PoCT tests only test what is currently in your system, if it was the day before just make you brush your teeth and there should be no residue left so you will pass no problem, I have passed many drug tests while smoking the night before to get to sleep

Time for a new job then, I don't think they test at McDonalds, they don't care that their employees choose drugs over work

Oke broski, you gonna start your ultra triathlon asap, bring tons of water and start sweating
Write in youtube fat loss routines, and strt grinding motherfucking now, if you care for you job you degenerate

Degenerate

peer pressure or pure boredom? Either way if you are young you should stay away from anything like that especially if lifting, wished I stayed away when I was younger. I dont wanna hear no boomer shit.

Use fake piss

Imagine living in a country where on your workplace you get drug tested, i only see it cool if you work with heavy machines or ig you are on the police/military and health related jobs ,medic/nurse...

as long as you did not inject the marijuanas you should be fine

If it's a hair test you're fucked, if it's a piss test take a zip lock back full of someone's clean piss and keep it in your boxers so it's close to body temperature.

That's how a fucking shit stain beat a piss test at my work. Got picked for a rando said they were triggered walked out and came back in time to go and take it.

...Yeah, everyone was pissed as fuck over it.

Drug testing is effectively illegal in my country, unless it is a bona-fide occupational requirement. Even then they are not allowed to fire you if you test positive.
Anyone got some spare meat? I spent all my money on car insurance and rent.

Lots of water/ginger tea, active charcoal, and maybe you pass who knows
Also sweat

what based nation is that?