Hello

hello
my name is batman and I do Intermittent Fasting.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 89K)

How do you get lower pecs to get clear definition like that? Is it genetics? I've seen people who have like 15% bf have it but I've never seen mine at like 13% bf

you do the bench press

Asking seriously, is he natty?

>Gynobody

theres literally 0% indication of any gyno

100%
that or he's the worst juicer to ever live

cute nipples

I think a lot of it is genetics, I’ve always had pretty good lower pec definition relative to overall muscularity (which admittedly isn’t that good), better than friends who have been lifting for way longer and have a much stronger bench.
That having been said, dips hit lower chest pretty good

Am I the only one that thinks concentrating on chest growth is retarded? Who wants tits? Pressing takes care of them well enough. I don't want cleavage.

LMAO
He juices,just very low dosage , it doesnt mean he is a bad juicer, it means he wants to have an edge on the tipycal natty while not affecting his health in the long term , pretty intelligent if you ask me,I would say he is off the juice most of the year.

You should work on each body part to get harmonious proportions. Also i think the emphasis on pecs is a rather modern idea.

kinda doesnt matter if he juice or not tho because this is def. natty achivable

I get being skeptical of anybody who is in a position to make money off of their image, but I doubt Kinobody is actually on any gear. He looks great, but nothing about his appearance seems remotely unnatural. Also, he grew up with a ton of wealth and has probably had access to high quality nutrition and gyms for his entire life. He has had the ideal environment to develop an impressive physique in.

No,only for mesomorphs and endomorphs, an ecto will need at least some help(juice)to achieve that mass

Attached: image-486-e1552855293871.png (286x326, 123K)

Dips

>kinobody
>impressive physique
hmmm

post body

Somatypes don’t exist, they were made up for some psychological study trying to relate body types to psychological traits. The original study was already bs, and the trying to apply it to fitness is even more retarded. The most important factor for how much muscle you can put on is bone mass, most men can have a ration muscle to bone mass of about 5:1 at most

Dips and decline press + low body fat

Nice broscience cope. Post body

hello my name is batman and i run low to medium dose cruises 365 days a year

also pistol squats and san pellegrino

nothing impressive, but i havent trained for nearly as long as kino(10 months)

Attached: 69058942_225474515027344_7817884142888026112_n.png (720x1280, 691K)

this is only half true.
Bone mass is a very important factor, and It is what you usually use to define an endo/ecto.

memes aside, san pelle is great for making mojitos

Endomorphs and ectomorphs aren’t fucking real, just try and find any scientific literature or credible studies supporting this shit

It doesnt matter whether the words are real or not. People with different body proportions 100% exist. You are just arguing semantics.

Maybe he is now (probably on trt because he's a lazy faggot) but he's had massive, striated shoulders a few years back

I'm a 6 month old ectomorph and I'm pretty damn close to his build

>tattoo
into the trash-

bone structure and mass is what determinds somatype dingdong.