Thoughts on this nigger?

thoughts on this nigger?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1080x762, 53K)

AAAAAARGHH

Looks pretty dead, and there's also a shitskin holding his skull up

got no body or skin lol damn he rekt

Looks like a skinnyfat Twink and judging by his facial grooming probably a homo as well. Don't think I'm going to take diet advice from him.

was he in a car wreck? he looks like he got botched facial reconstruction surgery

All the girls love him. Luckily he's gay though.

Attached: ..png (306x335, 236K)

Looks like some DYEL tranny
I do not care for this creature
Next.

>all the girls love him

Oh okay user..

London?

based

Attached: 1563113150306.png (1382x2433, 945K)

damn, thats a shame
he looks like pic related nowadays

Attached: 5CA08EC8-11A2-41E4-8520-35E2E700AB78.jpg (480x360, 24K)

He was okay in Donnie Darko. Haven’t seen much of his later stuff.

So he's DYEL and a faggot?
How inspiring I should copy his diet so I can turn out the same.

He literally references wikipedia in his videos.

Attached: Hyena in a person suit.png (1000x500, 890K)

I kinda feel bad for him. His youtube channel had an explosive growth and he actually said a bunch of interesting things (biased, but interesting nonetheless). It seems as if he hopped onto this growth and focused his entire life and career around being this online persona and youtuber. But he didn't take into account that he's addressing a very specific niche and that there are only so many carnivore people in the world right now. All of the carnivores in the world have subscribed to him and now the growth of his channel has dead fucking stopped. And it's not just that, but most of his subscribers are also viewing less and less of his repeating content. His channel is absolutely going downwards right now. I imagine he must be going through a tough and stressful time.

One look and you can tell he's a faggot

im pretty sure mentally stable people don't eat a carnivore diet

99% of them are ex vegans who figured out that veganism was a bad idea, and now they decided to try to other end of the extreme.

He's a gay

They do. Look at some of the comments on his vids. Also that blonde girl who got into a scandal with sv3rige said he was hot.

I think he had plastic surgery done

Most are ex vegans. Sv3rage is an ex vegan but he isn't carnivore. He just eats fruits and raw meats

You guys have to realize that women like 'famous' men in general. If you are somewhat decent looking, and you have 50k subscribers, even if the % of women is small, there will still be plenty of them that like you and would go through extreme lengths to be with you. Thats just how women work (a lot of them atleast). They are just a bunch of fangirls.

Meat scammer. In a recent video vegans punked him and he didn't do shit.

How is he a scammer? He makes content promoting his ideas on how he thinks meat is healthy, and he also sells meat. That might be biased, but I don't see how it's scamming. If he genuinely believes meat is the key to health, it makes sense what he's doing in my opinion.

>Vegan eyes
>Probable transgender

He's a backstabbing weasel. His method is to attack other carnivore advocates to generate buzz drama and subscribers to his channel to "get famous"..... aids from his homosexual lifestyle should take care of him.

Attached: 1550692468947.jpg (1242x1516, 673K)

ftm tranny