>5'10

C
>amazing frame
>perfect genetics and muscle insertions
>10/10 face
>brainlet
>5'6

Choose your character wisely, your journey is long and hard

Attached: 1563240983503.jpg (306x650, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I'd take B, all I'd have to do is show any woman my dick and we'd guaranteed hookup, and you're also very intelligent enough to do well financially. You're only slightly below average height which isn't terrible, and your giant dick compensates for your lackluster shoulders.
t. 6', 120 IQ, 6"x5" dick, slightly above average frame/insertions/face.

B. 5'10 Isn't really that bad plus with lifts I can fraud up to 6'0, 140 IQ is going to be amazing. The narrow shoulders can be counterracted by lifting and putting on mass

>very intelligent enough to do well financially
I really have to start proof reading.

>5'10 is slightly below average height
yeah in the Netherlands

Even in America, the average male height is 5'10"-5'11", and that includes all the midget chinks and taco pseudo humans. I like to use 6' as an "average" height, because that's what northern europeans are, and most of us on here are white. My biggest failure in life is not having more Finnish DNA, the most based ethnicity.
t. 25% Finn, 25% German, 50% unknown white mutt DNA.

I'd unironically go with C, you could easily get up to 5'7" with shoes which isn't that short in burgerland and you could easily pass for 5'9" because literally 90% of guys lie about their height

Plus it doesnt matter how stupid you are if you're 10/10 because everyone is biased in your favour and you'd probably get a free pass in any education you did

All this on top of perfect frame and genetics and you're set for life

Attached: unsharted.jpg (342x393, 168K)

the average height of northern europeans is not 6'

yeah, it's higher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>Denmark: 5'11"
>Sweden: 5'11.5"
>Finalnd: 5'11"
>Norway: 5'10.5"
>Iceland: 5'11.5"
Most of these numbers were around a decade old, and considering humans are continuing to get taller due to better nutrition, it's safe to add another .5 inches.

You are totally delusional

A
Because it means there is no change
I don't like change (most times)

>You are totally delusional
You are totally delusional

Depends how narrow of shoulders, but the clear choice should be B. Just do a lot of shoulder and lat work

C

find a hot wife with my 10/10 frame and jacked body, and live a simple but happy life as a brainlet

>'Bro Just do a lot of shoulder and lat work, you'll be fine'

Attached: 1558870554437.jpg (714x389, 40K)

whats this websites obsession with these two disgusting, trigger-happy fatfucks?

the guy they killed was a retard but i hope these two rot in jail for life

B

>t. faggot who doesn't take care of his garbage cans

>the average male height is 5'10"-5'11", and that includes all the midget chinks and taco pseudo humans
none of you fuckers know how to read
5'9.5 is average white male height in america

OP neglected to mention that the 140 IQ comes with schizophrenia and you're also a facelet

B, if shoulders are not freakishly narrow

>6'2, 8 inch dick, 140 IQ, narrow shoulders, wide hips
Could've been worse

no they arent
maybe if you went off of tinder profiles they would be

>due to better nutrition
But modern diets are absolute trash

At the same time as guys are getting taller they are also getting wider hips, bitch tits, less body hair and lower test. People arent taller these days because of better diets, it would seem theres been a massive increase in klinefelter syndrome. I'm unsure about whats caused this increase, maybe a side efffect of birth control?

Attached: klinefelter.png (775x600, 64K)

Lel it's not klinefelters.