Either option
Flat

You don’t lift
Post body

Her tits are fake though

her face looks fake as fuck too

Another "post body" dude who is not posting his body

Conventional, sumo is for people with injuries or flexibility issues
Overhand or hook grip for working sets, straps if you're 1RMing and absolutely know you'd miss it without them. Mixed grip if you want to pop a bicep like a retard.
Deadlift is not a volume exercise. pyramid sets or no more than 5 for average working sets.
No shoes, deadlift barefoot. If you somehow manage to catch your foot with the plates while deadlifting, you deserve a broken foot.

Attached: 195794754957568.jpg (361x409, 29K)

Trap bar.
Straps when you want to go all out, regular grip otherwise.
Both low and high reps at separate times.
Whatever type of shoe works for your body.

>NO I CANT POST MY BODY BECAUSE I DONT LIFT!
>YOU POST YOURS REEE!

Attached: 60C37D96-17E3-4512-B9E7-74739BDB25C4.jpg (390x280, 14K)

imagine the seethe

>Sumo or conventional?
Trap Bar
>Straps or mixed grip?
Mixed
>Low reps or more reps?
Low
>Flat or heeled shoes?
Flat

None of the above. If you aren't competing, you really don't need to DL at all. Trap bar DL is more than good enough. If you want an aesthetic back, you don't even need that. Things like rows, pull ups, and lat pull downs are good enough for a nice v shape. Plenty of people avoid DL and still develop great physiques. It's just a good lift because it works so many different muscles, but it's not particularly great at targeting any one thing.

>mixed grip
>on a trap bar
your hand is on backwards, bud

What even is she?

I wasn't referring to that. I'm saying trap bar is better but if you want to ask about conventional grip then mixed. Should have clarified.

>If you aren't competing, you really don't need to DL at all.
if you're above 5'7 and want to avoid having back pain past 50, you should deadlift
>It's just a good lift because it works so many different muscles
>so rather than just doing the fucking lift, train each component separately so you're sure you waste time and don't develop good posterior chain control
>but it's not particularly great at targeting any one thing
you shouldn't be intentionally targeting any one thing unless there is an actual muscle imbalance. Except for the low bar back squat, there aren't any other exercises that load the hip-spine-back musculoskeletal system in the same effective way as the deadlift.

Sumo or trap bar.
Straps for even development but only for close to 1 rep max lifts. Otherwise use chalk.
Low reps.
Flat shoes.

whatever you want honestly

>Low reps or more reps?
both

>Straps or mixed grip?
hook grip

>Low reps or more reps?
do a high rep warmup set then aim for 5 reps

>Flat or heeled shoes?
no shoes

do you jump in a sumo position? literally has no carryover to any athletic position

a semen demon

For someone with lagging quads isn't sumo a better option even tho I feel weaker in the sumo dl