Lets post some good outfits for Jow Forums men and chads - none of that faggy 'effay' shit

lets post some good outfits for Jow Forums men and chads - none of that faggy 'effay' shit

Attached: sexcore3.png (1080x1348, 2.95M)

i am ready

What is effay? Flamboyant?

/fa/ in memespeak

This is a fucking horrible outfit, christ.

This would look ridiculous on anyone that's not as big as this guy and it almost looks ridiculous on him

>What is flamboyant? Effay?

Shorts with a 7-9” inseam, plain t shirts, tapered jeans, hoodies if it’s cold. Anything else except when attending a more formal event and you are pretty much a certified faggot.

Have sex

>pre-ripped jeans
>visible ankles
>skintight clothes
>not faggy
lmfao

that shit looks like a maternity shirt. Pants also look like his legs were drawn in with a pencil.

imagine seeing this guy speak to your crush bro

Attached: sexcore2.png (1242x1528, 2.77M)

Gay words to describe something that they see as cringey

lmao

what the fuk is wrong wit you people

this is what everyone is wearing in town in clubs everywhere thots LOVE tights shirts n jeans bc they can see ur bum

Hopefully its just her gay friend :(

everyone can tell this guy is insecure at first glance. chad doesn't deliberately wear uncomfortably tight clothing to show off his physique

I hope that style of pants ends soon. It just looks silly to me.

>clubs
>thots
Shameful

>good outfits
>dude is wearing skinny jeans

Attached: 1566206934279.jpg (639x960, 45K)

> h-he's insecure
> h-he's gay

why is it when confronted with a more dominant man, beta boys default to implying he's gay

why are his jeans ripped cant he afford whole clothes

plz donate to him

it amazes me that people who put so much effort into their lives think an absolute shit fit looks good

I would break into his house replace all his iniectables and orals with placebos while me and my crush monitor him from a distance laughing while watching him turn back into the dyel beta male that compelled him to get on gear.

Attached: 1558399367684.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Gosh darn these threads are the absolute worst. The outfits are always so try hard and ugly

and by thots you mean men?

Such overly tight clothes would make you unbearably sweaty

This guy looks like a homosexual though so....

how about posting fashion for straight men you fucking faggot

Attached: mcqueen-1.jpg (650x594, 122K)

Attached: 65411654.jpg (170x453, 17K)

Attached: setit 2.jpg (437x607, 39K)

>none of that faggy effay shit
>posts that faggy effay shit lite

Good example for the casual faggot outfit.

Dress shirts, crewneck ts (no prints or vibrant colors) and slim fit (not skinny), no ripped or ugly washing, minimalistic is the way to go.
Maybe some soft fabric shorts for the summer. Don't fall for the gymbro wife beater shirts and you dress better than 80%.
Get a m65 for the winter, maybe a Pea coat for colder climates, a tanker jacket in navy/black (10/10 with dress shirt) for the other days.

Also burn your deep cut v necks, dont wear a trench coat unless you wear a suit, burn your fedoras.
Check Ashley Weston on yt, solid advise

post a good fit lol

i bet its so goofty shit from an anime

face it this is what 'alphas' who get pussy wear now

Attached: tsu2.jpg (500x500, 46K)

/fit, what's a good type of light jacket for autum/spring?

Greaser baybeee ayyyyyyy

Attached: Style-Marlon-Brando.jpg (450x564, 43K)

Attached: 1509657933790.jpg (1023x972, 142K)

Does anyone actually think this looks good?

>not wearing socks
fucking disgusting
or
>wearing "no-show" socks so people merely think you're disgusting
fucking dumb

Attached: 62499650_123658765577546_1066287935743766315_n.jpg (1080x1210, 175K)

this

Alkaline

What the fuck kind of shirt is that

All you need is a flannel shirt, jeans and decent shoes.

its functional, not try-hard. Those extra 2 inches of sleeve would cause him to overheat

Why

Lmao

/ourguy/?

Attached: alborland.jpg (300x383, 29K)

>its functional, not try-hard
Bro plz be memeing

>memeing
im not a dipshit, so I call it "joking"

The point of being fit is that you can wear literally anything (or nothing) and look good.

Unless you wanna look like a literal homosexual or an Arab, do not wear skinny jeans. You can wear a slim fit, but avoid the skinny jeans no socks combo pls.

First thing I think when I see someone like this is that they are absolutely retarded and that they beat their girlfriends

women do

how can you not get this

based

Attached: necc.jpg (328x382, 78K)

The guy looks like he does g4p, those 2 anons arent lying. Keep putting penis on a pedestal though

am i the only one who thinks this guy has weirdly narrow shoulders? Or is it just the way he's holding his arms and his shirt is baggy around his midsection.

If your outfit is more complicated than this, then you're doing it wrong. Simple t-shirts, khaki shorts, loafers, button downs, and slacks are what you should be wearing as an adult male. No need to accessorize like a 16 year old girl.

Fashion is supposed to be subtle. If you're fit, then you'll look that much better in regular clothes, which makes a world of difference to everyone that looks at you.

Out of all people, women can tell from across the street that you're an insecure label whore just by looking at what you're wearing, so why label yourself outwardly as a faggot with clothes like OP's.

Attached: easy.jpg (680x1020, 90K)

You posted this ironically right? Because it looks like shit?

Post what you wore today

Yikes, fuck outta here with that faggot plebbit spacing

he gets pussy in spite of what he wears his fit is absolute shit