Why do you still eat sweetened food Jow Forums?

Why do you still eat sweetened food Jow Forums?

Attached: sugarbrain.jpg (1275x717, 181K)

Because it’s fucking tasty and no amount of retarded memes on Jow Forums are going to stop me from sprinkling a pinch of sugar on my morning Cheerios

At least edit the text op
Mention cavities and diabetes

Attached: E618FF3A-6250-4630-930E-46C9A32DF36F.jpg (1098x749, 156K)

If you work out hard and often and keep your growth hormones high you won't have high blood sugar. You'll simply spike your insulin and glucose will be deposited in muscle cells ( as well as fat cells).

If you dont exercise well you'll gradually get knackered insulin response from your pancreas constantly dealing with a high blood sugar level. That's a real problem but by then you'll have real belly fat that's hard to shift and your sugar addiction and lower IQ will be noticeable.

Exercise kids

I have seen one of these irl. I went to see Book of Mormon on my own because I have no friends, meaning the dude in the sear next to me was almost certainly another solo guy.
During breaks in the show he just looked at instagram thot pictures the entire time.

>hypofrontality
Neuro student. Gimme sources on this. Do artificial sweeteners affect prolactin?

>putting sugar on a product that already has sugar added
american spotted

What the fuck were you doing at a theatrical production alone user

Attached: 1493061363907.jpg (588x437, 69K)

Yo dawg, so I herd you like sugar, so we put sugar in your sugar cereals so you can get diabetes while you eat.

Attached: xzibit-happy.jpg (744x481, 29K)

He means plain cherrios you fag

about to eat my second pack of poptarts for the day

all i eat is 2 gallons of whole raw milk a day and various vegetables. i feel pretty based

Attached: the bugez.jpg (640x800, 78K)

>lucose
>he doesnt know

Attached: 1539300119078.png (682x704, 384K)

Oof, I'd go for some Nutella on bread right now, it's been months since the last time.

What are you a baby cow?

its lactose you fucking retard

what on earth convinced you keto and carnivore psychos that any form of carbohydrate is bad? I promise you the pasture-raised, organic, grass-fed-and-finished milk that I get from the farms surrounding my small town is infinitely, and I mean 100% irrefutably superior for body, brain, and longevity than the horrendous corn and soibean-fed and estrogen-laden animals that you buy from walmart

Attached: raw milk.jpg (600x450, 43K)

No, that part was left intact from the previous cumbrain meme it was, which is true for excessive masturbation.

This. Raw milk is where it's at.

>what on earth convinced you keto and carnivore psychos that any form of carbohydrate is bad?
Hehe

>now sv3rige is going blind
can anyone help that madman