ITT: We post superior food

>sushi
>clean
>full of carbs
>full of protein
>can engorge with no after effects
>great for workout energy
>

Attached: 3d71118800d909b50208bc8425c6a9a6.jpg (403x576, 31K)

>glazed eel
>clean

kek

>coal
>beautiful
>clean

>can engorge with no after effects
I always feel like shit the next day. Maybe it has something to do with niacin excess or the farmed salmon

Attached: 1554689708034.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Sorry your dads made you gay too.

>all that white sticky-rice.
Enjoy not being able to poop the next day.

>this is your brain on jewshi.

Nothing wrong with sushi, but personally its too fucking fatty. Id rather eat more of something thats less calorie dense instead of eating 2 rolls and taking in 1000-1300 calories.

>1000-1300 calories for two pieces
try again brainlet

Attached: 1523436214557.jpg (210x251, 19K)

Nice contribution so far nigger fags. Please post your golden meals if you're going to criticize. Pop tarts don't count.

A roll is not a piece monkey fucker

to be fair, im talking about the average AYCE place that are loaded with sauces and filled with shrimp tempura. Which is what most people order. If youre getting fresh rolls, sure theyre less calories.

>being this thin skinned
keep eating your fishies, seaman

Attached: 1563549060083.jpg (4192x2620, 1.87M)

For me it's the mcdouble.

Attached: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook - Copy.jpg (1536x1129, 166K)

>Buy "Maki rolls"
>get 10 pieces
>they are technically rolls so the menu name makes sense
even then, one piece is like 50 kcal unless you're an amerilard, then I suppose anything can happen calorie wise

>giant gob of rice
>tiny square of fish
>stuffed with cucumber which is mostly water
>covered in mayo or some kind of sugary bbq sauce
>probably consumed in an all you can eat setting
This is what you should be eating, with a small amount of rice on the side. I also imagine fermented stuff like miso would be good when cutting.

Attached: sushi-ko-regular-sashimi.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

This guy chugs semen

I love it but I suck at making it. Rice keeps coming out so sticky that it could be used as industrial grade adhesive.

wash it fucker

>$14 all you can eat
>Order 10 salmon rolls

Attached: 1524077959636.jpg (249x249, 8K)

At least the proportions in sushi are affordable for a meal. Eating straight sashimi is really fucking expensive.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I do. I rinse the rice until it is clear before I cook it. I also don't overuse rice vinegar (it would taste like shit if I did) so it's not that either. I tried both basic cheap rice and sushi grade medium grain, both had the same issue. Is it because I cook it in a cheap rice cooker maybe?

Put a bit of vegetable oil in with the rice and water before you start cooking it. Thats what we used to do at the sushi place i worked at

I'll try that, thanks user.

idk dude I use a cheap rice cooker and it works for me. But usually sushi rice is short grain. Get that or California rice which is essentially the same.

No thanks. I don't want diarrhea.

>full of carbs

Oh yeah because it's so hard to find anything cheap with lots of carbs

>it's farmed

Attached: 1547588039886.jpg (1571x1669, 295K)

look at this stupid fucking poorfag lmao

>He thinks there's a meaningful difference between farmed and wild fish

Still not seeing any food other than McDonald's. This board must just be /fat/ now.

Steak, eggs and milk are the building blocks of muscle. Add veggies and good sources of carbs and you practically don't need anything else.

Attached: 20120528-1779-Short-Ribs-Eggs-2012-990x1247.jpg (990x1247, 200K)

Nah. Get it with ahi tuna which has a great protein/g ratio. Salmon sushi is for cucks

>engorge
Do you mean gorge?

The patrician's choice. Human semen.

Attached: 368c6818ec2765773c1030bc02b47a4b.jpg (482x500, 30K)

>clean
What the fuck is this supposed to even mean

Attached: 1563396216694.png (512x512, 57K)

>he thinks the difference is not meaningful

based

>clean
What a faggot term. Raw fish is the biggest hypocritical health myth next to telling diabetics to eat plant based diets. You scream about parasites in other meat but fish which have the most horrifying parasites known to man yet they're just fine because society told you.

>bu-but they flash freeze them
Even if that was true, it would just make the parasites dormant until they thaw again. If you eat raw fish there is NO reason to not eat raw liver or anything else.