Jow Forums careers

>Age
>What is your job?
>Do you enjoy it?

Attached: 5FBE55E7-C2A2-491C-A05E-E58F5B30BB34.gif (500x333, 366K)

>20
>retail
>my position is good money for a student, but this is something I don't necessarily enjoy

Attached: 1561655939727.jpg (399x400, 20K)

neet
yes

fuck work

>21
>i teach martial arts
>yeah i guess it's got ups and downs

>23
>Plumber
>Not really but I work mostly in a decent neighbourhood so it could be much worse

Oilfield Research and Development
Yeah it's neat.

Neet
Could take it or leave it

>18
>just started at McDonalds
>actually not as bad as you’d think

Attached: B3DDB5D4-BB5D-4076-910C-5B55F0F8EFA1.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>19
>undergrad for law school
>yes but the prospect of wage slavery does make me nervous

Civil servant in defense
It never feels like work, so yeah

Chemistry PhD candidate
Fuck to the yes

flight nurse
yep

I never worked at McDonald's but I can tell you working for the food industry fucking sucks

>24
>Van rental agency (+ writing side hustles)
>Yes, I get plenty of time to myself and occasionally get to see the country

>18
>Just started college
>So far, today was only my second day, but it's a lot more chill than my old high school

>good money
No it's not, do anything fucking else

Forester
Yeah it's pretty chill

code monkey
once all the managers and project leaders shut up, ye sure.

I’m going to do a politics degree at uni and have considered that path, what is being a civil servant like? What does it actually entail day to day?

same , how you paying rent

>27
>Software Engineer
>It's shit. Underpaid. Rampant hipster/liberal culture. You're expected to work "over-time" disgusted as "You JUST LOVE PROGRAMMING IN YOUR FREE TIME LMAO RIGHT??? IF YOU DON'T WHY EVEN PROGRAM LMAO"

I'm not even right wing and I enjoy programming, but it's genuinely probably the worst career path anyone can take.

Attached: 1433257157566.jpg (424x640, 38K)

>20
>Enlisted military
>Yes? The brotherhood is p good

>27
>I repair escalators
>Not really

mods, ban this faggot

Software developer
They're going to miss me when I'm gone, but I won't miss them

>I'm not even right wing
Why not?

Working for any fat Jewish boss’ company fucking sucks

Who funds your NEET lifestyles?

>34
>Physical therapist
>Makes getting swole a lot easier because of good knowledge of technique, anatomy and physiology
>Rewarding because i get people walking again after brain injuries and getting legs blown off

I did personal training before but that's not a real job

That is highly dependent on your office, but its fair to say emails, meetings, writing reports, etc. If you are in defense, it is not so much what you are doing, in a literal sense, that is engaging, it is the topics you are working on.

For instance, my next role is going to be helping the government better access solutions generated by the startup world. I'll be managing a program just like tons of other people, but it happens to be a program I find super engaging and important.

>>Physical therapist
How often you mollest your clients?

You dun goofed boy

>i get people walking again after brain injuries and getting legs blown off
based and wholesome pilled

Cyber Security Analyst
It's okay

Because I don't care about abortion or fags getting married or Trump.

Moddddddddddssssss

Stfu boot

>2 years a boot
t. new e4

>24
I'm a bachelor of linguistics one year (hopefully) away from a masters degree, and so of course, I'm jobless

Attached: 1545873342428.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

More often i end up cleaning up shit and bodily fluids. When someone has been in bed for 3 weeks after an injury dosed up on painkillers they end up constipated and blow their rectum out when they first stand.

>18
>go to college
When I finally do get a job I’d go self employed. Never going to wageslave for some fat Jew.

Lurk moar dumbass. Underage fags are banned here, so you'd better hope the nigger jannies are too busy getting fucked in the ass to notice you

Attached: 1566123078373.jpg (600x399, 34K)

>24
>property manager
>yes, get to travel all around europe whenever I want

what the fuck does these things have to do with being right-wing? Are you even a human?

Nice. I treeplanters for four years and then moved to a uni on the west coast. A LOT of my friends are studying forestry here. It seems like a pretty cool job.

Have you deployed?

Yes. Before you say where, you can get fucked if you think I'm posting anything revealing here. Nowhere fun.

>18
>Just started college
you clearly don't know how to read nigger, I said its good money for a student. It's good money in the sense I can pay off my bills and pay for both my needs and wants.

Kill yourself boot. Thank you for your "service" btw

Doesn't matter how long you've served, act like a boot, and you are a fucking boot

Attached: 93e467f.jpg (960x592, 64K)

>Software Engineer
>Underpaid
lmao, you have one of the most overpaid jobs that exist.

What you studying user?

Slightly above minimum wage isn't "good money" you fucking nigger

Thank you for your cervix, pal

26, chemical engineer, I love my job

>19
>mcdonalds
>no, i'm a student and only work there part time for some cash. would quit if i had rich parents

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

not unless user is working at start-up that some pajeet is running desu

I’m a realtor and I love it, works great with a /fit life style

>29
>dog walker/trainer
>I am tired of it but it keeps me very active. I'm outside most of the week walking or running

>24
>Chemist, about to switch to offshore role
>I get away with doing fuckall at my current job, but the wage is crap.
Looking forward to larping like I'm in a Metal Gear game on the rig

UK so not university college, but I’ve been doing plumbing and gasfitting for the past 2 years. Finish in a few months.

Oh, I'm not in the military. I'm the "I almost joined" guy

Got a plan for afterwards?

Attached: 71281CC3-AA0C-4A65-80CD-FBB24ED1C471.jpg (800x800, 410K)

>25
>med student
>first two years were hell, rotating now so i'm looking forward to that

>Looking forward to larping like I'm in a Metal Gear game on the rig
If you do this you NEED to get peak builtfat big boss mode

Attached: big_boss.jpg (800x453, 78K)

Psh get that shit outta here faggot

But you kinda dodged a bullet sooo

Attached: FB_IMG_1564018140422.jpg (720x822, 50K)

Again:
>For a student.

>41yo
>working in logistics as an independent consultant/contractor
>I love it, the only problem is that travelling a lot affects my gains

Attached: 1537122473526.jpg (807x1200, 170K)

>19
>studying mechanical engineering
>getting over payed for doing fuck all in the holidays at a local factory that's trying to lure me in so yeah I m getting paid to shit post of course I enjoy it

Gonna try to go officer, shit seems pretty litty.

Literally no other plan. Maybe go to college idk. I could always do the civilian version of my job but honestly fuck that.

I definitely dodged a bullet. I'd rather not be a slave to my master just because he has an extra stripe on his uniform or some shit

In what sense would you say software engineering is overpaid? I work for a massive company and my job is very complicated and requires me to literally CONSTANTLY keep improving/updating my skills and working on constantly changing projects and solving complex problems.

And I have a friend who works as a finance manager and makes twice as much as me a month and his job involves filling out forms and talking on the phone.

>23
>It analyst/tester
>Yea its p good

Regardless of what Jow Forums tells you, software engineering is in fact quite hard and requires people to constantly learn new things, but has no financial incentive for you to do so besides "You'll lose your job if you don't".

Neither do I. just care about immigration and now I'm considered right wing

I'm a student and that is not good money. You just don't want to work a harder job and make more money. Kill yourself lazy fuck

In college, but play amateur gigs with my band
Fuck no, that’s why I can’t wait to actually start in law enforcement as a career

What other job could a full-time student do user? Enlighten us

>24
>Workboot retail.
>Also student
>planning entering pre-seminary after graduation.
>Take the Christ pill anons!
I don’t hate my job, I’m paid pretty well. I have a cool boss and nice co-workers.

Attached: E3E0A0B7-68BB-4B52-9C81-8EBD30E57E6E.jpg (2048x1367, 996K)

I don't really care about immigration either if I'm being completely honest

coward

Based faith build

I mean it's a little more complicated than all that but sure. In my opinion the military tends to be more merit based than any job I've had in the civilian world. Plus, it's not like I don't fuck around with people a lot higher than me in rank.

Behavior technician
Could be worse the pay is nice.

Attached: 1562821951869.jpg (359x548, 82K)

>31
>"Angel investor" (aka I'm Bitcoin rich and sometimes drop $50k-$100k in a fun company)
>As the "job" means talking to cool start-ups whenever I feel like it, cutting a check and then getting to talk about it in the cocktail circuit, yeah feels good

>21
>student, senior
>intern at large energy company
>Mechanical Engineering Bachelor
>Political Science Bachelor

I have a 5th year at uni which kinda sucks but whateva

I dont want to be a company engineer though, I want to get into Intelligence and national security

Hopefully engineering is a good segue into that

>I love it, the only problem is that travelling a lot affects my gains
if you're traveling that would mean you're staying hotels/airbnb? don't certain hotels have gyms even though they're shitty, they're shitty enough to get a proper pump in. Even if you're staying at an airbnb you could look around for local gyms.

Invest some money in my NEET lifestyle lmao

>26
>run family painting company
>as the owner i dont take a salary really, constantly stress, still living with parents to save up money to buy a house but this makes it hard to date

Attached: 44d0e763901024291dbc92baf0be1a92fe699aa057957ff1312ebe0f798fe173.jpg (790x700, 192K)

Anything else, look around lazy fuck

Yeah but some asshole I don't like can shit on me for no reason and I have absolutely no recourse

Suit yourself, I just don't want my culture and people to be diluted beyond belief.

>My job is hard because I have to improve my skills
That's standard, faggot. The market for software engineers is so over-saturated that they could replace you in a couple of days if you left.
>solving complex problems
t. brainlet

Someone is still triggered about spending nine months in Kuwait.

Well yeah but generally nobody, including the command, likes people like that, and they end up being put in charge of the snack store or some shit.

I'm not gonna lie and say there aren't shitty parts, but overall, I'm glad I made this decision. I think it was the best for me.

>20.
>Corrections/Prison Guard for a max security pen.
>Eh. Would rather be a Sheriffs Deputy. Motivates me to stay fit. My anger has become easier to set off and for a dude who is introverted, it becomes even harder to socialize when your only communication skills are authoritative and disciplinarian. It's also hard to date because my tolerance for petty/dumb shit has gone out the window.

Pros: Stronger, tougher mentality and physically, good bennies and paycheck. Meet people you are willing to fight and die for.

Cons: You become angry and ugly fast if you don't have good coping skills or release and you have coworkers who will get you stabbed or will fold and leave you hanging dry when shit gets tough. You also see things in a new light. I can't listen to certain rap anymore because of it.

Attached: yeet_training.jpg (1600x1060, 90K)

I'm no longer a student, come on big brain tell us what's out there

No, I love the desert. Hell, if it were up to me, I'd like to spend my leave days going back to reminisce about the countless hours I spent either in the gym or staring at the wall.

this man is BASED. physical therapists are the most wholesome and kind people there are.

Based

>Anything else, look around lazy fuck
alright nig nog tell us this about this secret job market a poorfag full-time is missing out on

Attached: 1550725855978.jpg (640x619, 96K)

See Also, it's pretty pathetic to think that having to learn new things constitutes a difficult job.