Okay fr, how do I get eric bugenhagen's physique? He has literally the perfect male body...

Okay fr, how do I get eric bugenhagen's physique? He has literally the perfect male body, actual peak physical performance, and I know he didnt build it though Bulgarian, so how did he? Why is it buges looks so good while betadestiny, Alan thrall, Omar etc all look like garbage? Inb4 roids

Also lmao when he btfo of betadestiny in the dance off: youtu.be/nx9zaq6TbIM

Attached: 13235178_10105296286536207_2917803731922276371_o.jpg (1136x640, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agXMviZQ94A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do I get eric bugenhagen's physique?
respawn until you get same rolls as he does.

he's fake natty

Doesn't he do an absurd amount of meme lifts?

I don't like that he's telling people to train and max out everyday. That shit is seriously gonna injure people who don't know what they're doing.

it's not as absurd as number of cocks your mom taken into her ass.

you have no clue how he trains people

t. person who got coached by him directly

Steroids you dipstick

He tells different things in his videos.

he is referring to daily one rep maxes, which is not the same shit as your true 1rm that you would peak towards in short minicycles

Basically how he structured the lifts for me was

>go through weights until technique starts breaking down
>take that daily max and put it into rep % calculator
>then do pyramid sets of 60x10 70x8 80x5 90x3, 75x6, 55x12
or similar
>same shit on next lift

6 days a week ABCABCx, withj posterior chain movement as first lift of the day, lots of pulls and some presses
3 exercises a day

maxing one lift does work actually and it makes a lot of sense scientifically. the thing is most humans do not possess great genetic potential for gains. this is just a fact of life. it doesn't matter if you have the perfect routine with average genetics.

brutal blackpill

You dont actually think he's natty do you?

>how do I get eric bugenhagen's physique?
genetics
literally nothing he does is special enough to warrant this type of thread, all he does is he trains his muscles.

here's why that is retarded
humans do not possess great genetic potential for gains, as such we are all small from regular daily activity without hard exercise, meaning that to look muscular you need to exercise, and the worse your response to training is the more you need to train.

Alphadestiny is honestly one of the better yt fitness characters atm. Dude gives solid advice, I don't care what he did 2 years ago.
Everyone putting him down is a big time cope

Didnt he pull 700 pounds behind the back? Dude has put in a lot of work.
memearrow genetics is the ultimate cope for defeatists

>perfect male body
he's been lifting and wrestling for nearly 2 decades

>actual peak physical performance
he has been lifting and wrestling for nearly 2 decades, and to be fair his knee got fucked up so it's not like it's all been perfect

3 important things to consider:
We rarely if ever, see bugez without a pump and that makes a huge difference.
His bodyfat% is higher than people think.
He took prohormones in college so that might have raised his ceiling a little even after he stopped.

Sounds like 531

yes he "pulled", and he looked better before he did that as wrestler simply because he trained more back then
just because he started doing some weird shit doesn't mean he got his physique on that type of training
he had 19" arms as a wrestler, his arms are the same size now after 10 years

IT

You compleately missed my point.

You gotta understand that he's been lifting for a long long time. Also, he's pretty much been lifting 2x a day. BB stuff in the morning and meme lifts in the evening.

I'm a newbie, explain what 531 is pls

not even close

My post answers OP's question which is all that matters, you replied to me for no reason except to make an irrelevant post concerning genetic potential.
First of all, eric was jacked at 15 years old, probably looked better than you do right now ,and he was at his PEAK in muscularity 10y ago, meaning that you can learn nothing from his training at all, it's all genetics, it quite literally is all genetics.
Just genetics and exercise, doesn't even matter what type of training he does, he looks the same now as he did before on totally different diets and training philosophies.
It's all genetics, you just have to deal with it.
It's easy to put in "a lot of work", anyone in this board can do that, doesn't mean you will look anywhere near him though.

you still need ot have the work ethic that eric does

nigga literally loves working out
i do too, but not as much as him (my conditioning is shit, his was insane due to wrestling requirements)

Im 6'2 (same height as him or maybe 1cm taller) but im 95kg, not 105 like him
Yet im intermediate lifter and he is strong like motehrfucker

just takes time, genetics, effort consistency

>First of all, eric was jacked at 15 years old
post pics someone

lul.

we are not all small from regular daily activity. some are much smaller than others. furthermore take a large group of equally small people and give them identical training and one may get staggeringly bigger than the others. this is genetics and it's the most important governing factor for everything we do in life and it is far greater than any amount of effort one may put.

youtu.be/agXMviZQ94A

it's in a subscriber special video he did, it's from a video he made in high school and it's true, he was already pretty jacked. guy must have fucked like mad

the most autistic thing i ever seen

go back to polishing your 5-inch liftboots alex

It's a ramped-set workout format for intermediate lifters. It operates on a 3-week cycle. There are many variations for different goals, but the core of 531 is this:
Week 1: 1x5@65%, 1x5@75%, 1x5@85%
Week 2: 1x3@70%, 1x3@80%, 1x3@90%
Week 3: 1x5@75%, 1x3@85%, 1x1@95%

Pictured is a beginner variation that finishes each exercise with 5x5@65% on wk1, 70% on wk2, and 75% on wk3. A popular variant, Big But Boring (BBB), instead has you finish with 5x10 at a slightly lower weight. Most versions schedule 4 sessions per week instead of three, with each session built around one of the major compounds, so you do DL, SQ, BP, and OHP each once a week. That's better for when you get more advanced to the point that your top sets are heavy enough to warrant longer recovery.

Attached: 5314B.png (1260x395, 59K)

this is what human teenagers used to do for fun before videogames

Eric has been doing this type of training for only 4-5 years and has pretty much the same physique now as when he started training like this. He probably got his physique just doing the same shit everyone else does but with good genetics and possible cycles (admitted at least one pro hormone cycle)

Idk mate, his back is absurdly thick, I've never seen a normie bb routine provide those kinds of thickness gains

he's admitted to using anabolics in the past plus hes been lifting for over a decade