Ask girls what body do they like

>ask girls what body do they like
>Girls tell me big bodies look gross and they prefer between othermode and built (aka natty bodyweight results)
>Realize the only ones getting wet by big dudes are homosexuals

Attached: IMG_20190817_162925.jpg (2448x3264, 2.25M)

Bitches mostly go for bone structure champion

First of all, don't lift for anyone but yourself. Secondly, homosexuals lack the aptitude to actually get big due to the fact that they are far too hedonistic for ambitions.

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED

Yeah that's why I work out for ottermode. However, I look dyel in a shirt, and even though my shape is noticeably better than the average skinnyfat stoner that goes to uni with clothes, they still do much better with girls than I do.
At this point I just wanna get huge and smash their faces in to cope.

As a female myself, if you look okay and are above “average” in looks, you have to be more confident in yourself. Confidence will go a long way in how you walk and talk. Like yeah, no one wants to date someone ONLY on personality but acting like an alpha until you look like an alpha will get you where you want

Women don't know what they want, stop asking for their opinions. The downfall of the west started when men began to care what women thought.

I mean if you don’t care about what women think then good luck getting laid.

>acting like an alpha until you look like an alpha will get you where you want
Everyone says this until you bump into a 115lb 5'6" guy who walks around like his shit doesn't stink and suddenly he goes from "confident male" to "short man syndrome manlet".

Well acting alpha doesn’t mean pretending your shit doesn’t stink. That’s called being an asshole. And you can still be attractive at 5’6 if you lift. It’s your own fault if you look and weigh 115lbs. But better to try than not try.

>homosexuals lack the aptitude to actually get big due to the fact that they are far too hedonistic for ambitions.
Having a big body will allow them to be even more hedonistic. Your logic is flawed.

It doesnt matter what they claim to like. Girls lie. To themselves firstly, then to us. They dont have a fucking clue what they actually respond to, until they do. And then they try to rationalize it with some emotionally dependent weird female logic. You show them what they like, you dont ask because there is no point.

Attached: 1406753313669.jpg (630x566, 106K)

>It doesnt matter what they claim to like. Girls lie
Literally right while they are getting fucked by some 17 year old skater kid of dad bod barkeeper, they are lying to themselves, telling themselves they are enjoying this. Right as they are coming, they are lying to themselves the dick feels good. Right at the altar, marrying dadbod barkeeper while pregnant with his child, they are telling themselves they are happy: Dying, still married, at 75, they have lied to themselves their entire lives.

In reality, they wanted to fuck a physique that has become possible to attain only when Dbol was invented in 1950, because that is what their genes tell them: fuck guys who take Dbol.

but before they get big, they must set aside hedonism. Your logic is also flawed.

>What are roids?

HOW DO I MAKE PERSONAKITY GAINZ

Attached: giphy.gif (500x213, 464K)

>he thinks women know what they want

Attached: 1558011709655.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

u wot m8?

this. I heard that bullshit a hunded times but i was a virgin untill i became buffed

Maintainig is a different story from gaining.

You can't party too much if you want to gain, but you can get away with a LOT if you are simply maintaining. You can still be a hedonistic drug-taking, alcohol-drinking piece of shit 3 times a week if you at least use 1-2 days to maintain.

based and redpilled

Women prefer steroid bodies way more than any natural on earth as long as your face is lean as a skinny natty

Women are dumb as shit and completely driven my instinct and emotions. Just read some books about interrogations techniques and copy some shit from there.

>Caring what women want
Ngmi

Are you trying to pretend there are no muscular gay men, and that only gays are hedonistic? Are you retarded?

hedonism prevents people from roiding.
wait, somehow this doesnt feel right