Any tips on how to slim my sides(obliques) while keeping my hips wide?

Any tips on how to slim my sides(obliques) while keeping my hips wide?

Attached: IMG_065511111.jpg (1023x1820, 308K)

Take some Big White Cock it'll help you out a lot.
White Man's cum is very beneficial to the female body.
>backed by scientific fact this is why the Jew hates the White Man, and causes them to be incels.

Attached: BlackFragility.jpg (621x767, 54K)

Diet and exercise. Diet to trim the fat, exercise to fill out your hips. Shit isn't complicated.

please be my girlfriend

Attached: 145934BC-451C-4ADD-9A3D-DB9D4B67E10C.jpg (2048x1152, 183K)

the size of your hips is predicated on your anatomy, so they will remain wide, and your waist will get smaller, making them appear wider.

i'm Swedish and Norwegian also no penis for me rn

Lose weight. There's no other way to lose the belly and love handles

Hey mods can you do your fucking job and clean up all this thotbait?

God I want to fuck this fat pig bitch silly, make her squeal, then force feed her mcdonalds

>mutt skin and mutt hair
I believe you

S T O C K H O L M

jesus
just stop being fat

haha could you imagine fucking her from behind while smearing a double cheese all over her back and ass. Then pulling her up by her hair and shove handfuls off smooshed double cheese into her mouth while calling her your good little piggy? haha that would be really gross and greasy haha

Good frame. Just lose fat since hips are genetic. They will look wider with a smaller waist. So eat less, do some hip thrusts, squats and whatever other lifts your friends are doing. Cardio will burn fat faster too. Just a half hour of both 3-5 times a week.

DO NOT RESPOND TO OP
he is a mentally ill tranny, that’s not him in the op it’s just one of the millions of thotposts
Op is a sóyboy beta cuck who can’t get laid, he has no life or job

Better genetics. Just accept you'll either be a chubbo or a skinny girl and deal with it.

SS + GOMAD

Seriously though, just do cardio and burn more than you eat. Your hips shouldn't change much even if you start to cut.

it’s too late I’ve already reached climax to the toes in OP’s pic. I no longer want her to be my gf and I’m disgusted with myself.

Attached: ECCA5279-0155-4E36-AEBC-BCBFEC633B9C.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

Just stop eating so much you fucking stupid bitch

HAW HAW NICE GYNO FAG

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1559752260903.png (632x650, 99K)