Bros..I just ate a full rack of smoked ribs, cornbread, mac&cheese and onions rings with ranch

Bros..I just ate a full rack of smoked ribs, cornbread, mac&cheese and onions rings with ranch..

In a blink of an eye I erased two weeks worth of gains.

Attached: 1539841011503.png (205x246, 6K)

just purge bro

you'll feel better afterwards
everyone does it sometimes

I refuse to sympathize even though I love ribs. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Attached: 1561950993046.jpg (585x629, 66K)

That can't be more than a days' worth of calories, maybe 1.5 tops. You're fine

It depends on how big the sides of cornbread, mac&cheese and onion rings were plus how much ranch OP used. A full rack of ribs is about 2k calories alone

Just fast for a couple of days to offset it. You'll live.

Is it okay to do this if your bulking?

Breh...

Attached: file.png (830x352, 26K)

Pussy.
That's what a man eats.

dirty bulk sequence engaged

No, you MADE gains.

Attached: 1561986233031.jpg (600x462, 80K)

How many calories do you reckon that was? I want to do the math on it and break it down to calories/day to see what your "gains" are

over 2k easy.

Eating alot = gains you imbecile
god your dumb

Probably around 3.5k calories and 8k mg of sodium

I think I put down 30+ of these the last two days and I wonder why my lifts have been shit
>I’m an autist and literally only at these and 5 scoops of protein in the last 48 hours.

Attached: 8354ACEF-A227-4552-84A5-2A5A0C906D7F.png (750x1334, 1.34M)

I don't understand if this is serious or not, but that just sounds like a normal BBQ dinner? Also why would it erase your muscle gains?

Attached: confused shamiko.jpg (533x467, 155K)

So you physically got up and went to TGIfriday's to gorge yourself?

Obesity is not actually a gain though.

Filthy cumbrain masturbating to food. Delete your thread and try to talk about fitness.

It's 250 calories/day for 2 weeks. That's easy enough to adjust your normal diet and exercise for

Let this feeling burn into your mind. Always remember this feeling next time your about to fuck up.

Now restart.

I'm a skelly though. Just started eating regularly again

If you're trying to bulk at least pick food that won't give you a heart attack in your 30s

>136g carbs

Nigga the sauce is straight syrup

BASEDDDDD!!!! HOLY FUCKING BASSSEEEDDDD!!!! FUCKING BASED!!! GOD DAMN!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU