Why do literally ALL women, of ALL ages, do this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x1600, 43K)

women require attention to function normally.

It's just a fact of life. Dont complain about it but learn to deal and take advantage of it.

Yes but why the quote?

Cumbrain

AHHHH I GOTTA RUB MY PEE PPEE FFFFUARRRRK

If you see these on Instagram remember they aren't some at you they're and at young women and their lives are much different to yours

"Cuddling kills depression" that did the rounds on Reddit for a few days and spreglords everywhere thought they were smart by pointing out that the hard part was finding someone to cuddle. You're not gonna have that problem if your a non hambeast woman now are you

Why did I read this in Arnold’s voice lmaaaaoooo

Attached: 417D9869-AC77-4540-A851-4C5F970D3AE3.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

Nigga wat

People of all ages and genders do this constantly. And the quote is to deflect negative criticism about the narcissistic nature of constantly positng pictures of yourself

kek

>"deep" quote
>"deep"
uh
wait
a quote
that's deep
thinking
though
my brain
my brain thinks about
oh no
nooo no no
my brain aaa oh no cum ah no aah
cuuuum brain oh no no COOM
oh NO im gonna g-gonna ahhh COOOM
OH NOOOOO PENIS PENIS COOOMMMM IM COOOMING UHHHH CUMBRAIN CUMBRAIN CUMBRAIN UHHHHHHHHHHHH

Instagram motivational quotes aren't aimed at men. That's why they don't make sense to us

Like this for example

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-015416.jpg (1440x3120, 1.53M)

I too was annoyed about this and then realised there's no need to see it and just deleted all social media accounts. I have the phone number of everyone whose life a care about, so I can just talk to them instead of looking at curated fake pictures.

They think that its smart and that their opinion matters. Best to ignore little things like this and just laugh. Never entertain stupid user

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who cares, not Jow Forums

Sure is a lack of fitness in this board lately

>
Nigga I'm in bed nursing a concussion and this post made it worse.

It’s a rest day.

Based

"Be true to yourself and all your dreams can come true" or similar quotes effectively changes what would be an obvious bit of whoring into a supposed "inspiration" piece