Chads getting all the girls is based on literal science

Chads getting all the girls is based on literal science.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-153737_Instagram.jpg (1080x1052, 455K)

nature is cucking men

So then if I get girls, I'm a Chad, then?

incels knew this for years. old news

no. you have to be more specific. if you're getting girls because you're a drug dealer or a literal nice guy then no, you're not Chad. if you're getting girls and they want to be romantic with you and go on vacations and spend your money and bond with your parents, no, you're not Chad. if girls with nice soft skin and perky tits wearing aggressive shades of lipstick and revealing clothing (signs that they're around ovulation) throw themselves at you when they're not even drunk and want to have sex with you that same night even after you tell them you're poor and probably won't call them - then you're Chad.

I can't meet your latter criteria because I'm not poor and I don't associate with girls I barely know.

ahah yes I will believe a random tweet from uberfacts, the blue checkmark gives them extra legitimacy

you can still tell them you're poor, genius.

How about this - if a girl agrees to marry me when I'm broke and have no job prospects, is that good enough?

that would be a good sign but dude, DO NOT GET MARRIED. just because you're broke now doesn't mean you still will be by the time she feels like divorcing. you'll rarely find a marriage where the woman works harder than the man. don't get married. if she would marry you she would also stay with you unmarried.

>Uberfacts
OP is beyond normalfag, fucking kill yourself

You are almost a decade too late brother. We still have sex twice a day. She says it is true love. Not everything fits into your little story.

why do normalfags use the word uber so much? theres plenty of other prefixes with the same meaning they don't need to take a german word for it.

Being attractive is the only thing that matters out of these

Not him, but what the fuck are you on about?

He is advising me not to marry. I am already blissfully married and have been so for a long time.

less than a decade? you're still well on schedule for a divorce. many couples last seven years or even longer.

If so, it was worth it to be the center of her world for however long. Even if she was the bitch you seem to imagine her religion and her family do not permit divorce.

Same here - happily married and got married when I was prospect-less because it was based on a strong sharing of values.

Any time you ask these retards to granulate their statistics to define which couples (as opposed to how many) get divorced, they always shy away from answering.

Attached: 1551221857008.gif (511x512, 105K)

Bliss is great, but the gov't's all up in your shit when you're married. She sounds great, but just remember you don't know the gov't. They're a bunch of strangers with paperwork and they wanna be all up in your shit. They'll leave you alone until they don't.

>If so, it was worth it to be the center of her world for however long.

Wow, now I really am rooting for her to lower the boom on you in as savage a manner as possible. Just for fucking TYPING that shit. I don't just want her to leave you and take your money, I want her to also frame you for murder or something.

>he still believes women feel romantic
Top fucking kek. If women want you top romance them you are chad

Heartiste has been saying this for a decade

Yes because you were an alpha Chad not because you were in love

Truth. I met my girl before we had any concept we would be rich. At the time I was just a mentally ill faggot but she fell into my arms just the same. She has supported me so many bad times. Even when I was a NEET.

They are effectively paying me to be married so that is fine by me. At my income level the extra tax break is huge.

i'm an overweight NEET who gets girls, am i chad?

Elaborate. What's an alpha Chad and why were we not in love?

Slave mentality. Men are driven toward women of all kinds because of how it makes our cocks and egos feel. This is also the slave mentality. The Wizard who is never an incel, the barren woman of discipline, the powerless ascetics of the world, these are the recipe for the free spirit.

and then they leave to fuck other women because their confidant and strong and lots of women want them, creating tons of single mothers
great system nature

Attached: yasmin.webm (494x540, 474K)

>tfw you have the
F
A
C
E

and the
F
R
A
M
E

to be a Chad but you lack the discipline to not stuff your face with food and exercise

Attached: cryjak.jpg (720x480, 21K)

in some way shape or form.
Now you can get through with money or status but basically if you've been with a girl she was either young and inexperiences like in highschool or you are a chad of some sort so take pride.

im an asshole, still aint getting attention

again. yes.
You probably aren't dicaprio but you are definitely defeating the average man in some category.
There is nothing special about your personality or initiative that gets you laid. It's mere genetics.
So yea have a good look in the mirror or compare yourself to the normal guys around you, you probably beat them in some way you probably never considered.

then you're a specimen and you should off yourself.
You dont know the number of guys who would give everything just to be you.
Improving yourself wont even be that hard, just go to the gym and eat good things.

Most women don't know what their brains are telling them though. They find themselves drawn to a high trust guy. It only takes a few buttons pressed from the male to turn on the woman's sexuality and she'll be in bed with him.

It doesn't matter that she ultimately wanted him to be a provider, he got laid and can move on however he wants.

That's why so many high trust men are winning these days.

I have emotional and mental issues part of which that causes my eating problem. I didn't have the social skills or upbringing to be a Chad, just the genetic potential

>while ovulating
>and every other day
why not just say women are fucking retarded and be done with it?

You were in love she wasn't. Women do not love anyone except their children the same way a man loves a woman.

The discussion is how women go after alpha chads. They do this because they have material love. That does not mean you need to be rich. Your material could be your assertiveness ect ect. Things that prove you can provide material.

Is that woman meant to be attractive? I really can't tell, it looks disgusting to me

How are you an ass hole?

>You were in love she wasn't
Okay, I'll stick around till you demonstrate that.

Its the opposite user, civilization does. Living among nature and growing strong due to the enviorment produces difficult times which produces competent strong men.

I bully the less fortunate by making fun of them

>babby's first realization that sexual selection exists
How is this any different from men preferring voluptuous women?

Attached: 1555779255158.png (548x598, 433K)