People keep saying that achieving this is easy

Anytime I point out that looking something like this is my goal on here, I'm told that it's pretty easy.

But what does that mean? Is there some sort of guide on getting this kind of look? What sort of timeframe is a skeleton looking at to get it?

Attached: Goal.png (590x787, 440K)

Stop getting haircuts

7 months to a year depending on height. eat good and lift weights. be low body fat.

bulk until bigger than him then cut until his size and then maintain. read sticky

Your genetics will play a huge roll in having this frame.

I feel like I’m halfway there and I’ve been cutting/lifting weights for about 4 months. He has more muscle and less bodyfat so maybe I’m full of shit.

That's litteraly 6 months of consistency on a bulk and a 1 month cut after. Mods should require you to have been lifting for over a year to post on this board. I dont even know why I reply to these children looking for the magic answer to get out of hard work

His frame is average nigger. Unless you have childbearing hips this is 100% achievable. I'm willing to bet that you're a fat fuck who has no idea what his frame looks like

Im currently 6'1 and 198lbs
How long would it take me get this body?

For real? That's actually very hopeful news. For reference, the attached pic is where I am now. Lifting for 5 weeks today

Attached: Post body - 5 weeks.jpg (1597x1453, 301K)

HAHAHAHA GG

You will never look like OP pic

Better to bulk and just get big

look man this isn't how it works. That guy has incredible genes and was blessed with those perfect muscle insertions. You and most people don't have that. you could do his exact routine and still end up looking nothing like him. Instead, focus on gettin stronger and more muscular

I feel like you following any plan could get that in under a year

>that filename
You mean 5 weeks before you started, right?

Ignore the other guys. You have a good frame potential. You need to start counting calories and eating lots of veggies, red meat and eggs, not whatever junk food shit you normally eat. Eat at a 500 cal surplus every single day for six weeks. If you are making progress in lifts, keep lifting. If you dont really see increases in strength, adding some bodyweight exercises like pullups and pushups everyday will help. Dont worry about gaining fat, you need to drastically up your muscle first or youll just lose it all on a cut. After six week, change up your lifting program and keep bulking at 500+ for another six weeks. Then do a short water fast, like 72 hours, and bulk for another six weeks. Then you will be ready to cut

This is easily achievable for everyone in one year or less with calisthenics.

Its ez if u were a varsity athlete in high school dont drink or do drugs and arent fat. In reality this is better lookin than 99 pct of people, its just easier to look like this than it is to get huge and swole and mogg everyone which is what most people here want. I have a body a lot like that and i DO NOT have sex. We need bodies that excuse out autism and that body doesnt do the job in 2019 dystopic roidmerica

And he threw it all away. What a joke.

Good point guys - I just need to focus on bulking up, and then I could cut down to where I wanted to be relatively easily
(That pic is with a month of stuffing myself so clearly staying thin isn't much of an issue for me lol)

tragic nips desu

not op but similar body type, probably a little skellier. is 18 weeks or about how long you normally bulk for? at least for this type goal?

is lifting required or i have heard that consistent bodyweight routines is doable for this goal?

Don't do the full 5lbs a month bulk or whatever, that's stupid. This was 2018-2019 first year lifting, did GSLP 6 months then brosplit, I ate more than I was used to but didn't go total Jow Forums-tier bulk cuz that's retarded

Attached: progress.png (2538x594, 1.68M)

3-6 months depending on haircuts/style, hair products and general scalp hygiene, user.

Am I getting close to that look? Havent started lifting yet but I guess I have some genetic muscles. 24 yo 5"9 136lb

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190820_195930719.jpg (1920x2348, 1.82M)

Forreal. Started at like 13. One big reason I wouldn't roid, gyno would not go well with me lol

Lucky! If you haven't started even lifting yet then you have incredible potential!

Just eat big and lift big, you'll be there in 3 or 4 months bucko. Thing is do you have what it takes to keep picking shit up for 3 or 4 months consistently.

>Having any muscle whatsoever AND a six pack at the same time as a natty
>"Easy"
I think people are pulling your leg, dude. Or they're on juice and they assume you are as well because only an idiot would have aesthetic goals as a natty.

you just need to kill it in the gym consistently. you are pure dyel right now but don't underestimate consistency

great frame, mirin
your 5/29 pic looks best to me

Lookup 'custommealplanner' by Scooby, it's good cause it will have weight and bodyfat prediction charts

are pullups and dips enough?

takes like a month to get to that desu
he looks 5'9, 140 lb

Honestly just need dips and hanging leg raises, maybe lateral raises. The rest is low body fat.

don't celebrate just yet. that timeframe assumes you do everything right, and you gotta train as if you were aiming to get even bigger. You won't, but have to train as if you were.

You know, shoot for the moon but aim for the stars sort of deal.

I exercise a good amount, but I've never lifted a single weight in my life; starting my gym membership tomorrow now that I only work afternoon shifts at work.
I know I'm full on skele-mode, but do I have potential lads?
5'10", 22

Attached: PostBodyDYEL.png (290x479, 250K)

do calisthenics if you don't have a gym membership. get a pullup bar do handstands holds until you can do handstand pushups. you can easily get that body ride a bike do sprints for cardio and leg gains easily get to that level if you eat right. Don't worry about bulking and cutting just eat big get big then you can lean down to a level you want to be at you might not like being at the low body fat level in OP pic once you have some mass on you.

I guess when we say easy it is coming from us who already probably dedicate an hour a day at least to our physical fitness and have our diets in check. All that comes easy to us now so. You will have to put in effort.

people forget to mention genetics.
the dudes actual muscle mass is easy to achieve. Very easy. But he has a good frame and nice muscle bellies on top of that too

Choose a proven routine, stick to it for atleast 6 months, bulk hard and lift hard, you have a good frame. I believe in you

thick, solid, tight

Its really fucking easy, replace his face with someone uglier and you'd see

I looked like this after 1 month of starting strenght

you'll most likely never look like the guy in your pic. you don't have the frame, the small waist, or the mucle insertions. you can have the same bf% and muscles as him but you'll look nothing alike. just try to better yourself, but if you start aiming to look like another man then you're gonna be disappointed

pull ups, dips and push ups is all i've been doing for 2 months and I'm looking a bit bettter than the dude in op's pic (apart from the face)

You need to eat clean and lift. The guy basically has some muscle with low bodyfat. Achieving this body is simple, but not easy.

Thanks user

Attached: 1545763973790.jpg (500x375, 53K)

>huge nipples and tits
Why do Americans do this?

Nigger, this is plain ol' being in shape. You can get this being active and just running, cycling, swimming, etc.

Step 1 don't eat
Step 2 become a refugee
Step 3 get bombed

I'm 18. Do I have potential?

Attached: Potentialassmuncher[1].jpg (529x800, 44K)

Brosplit routine pls

Nice progress. Shame about the height though

It honestly isn't, "bulking" powerlifters just say that because it excuses them from not stuffing their fat fucking faces. Truth is that's at least 1 year of muscle, with another 3 months of rigorous cutting and a lifetime of maintenance.

You have the potential to play a random thug named Roberto, Juan, Ernesto, Hector, Javier, or Felipe on Better call Saul, Narcos or any other such series.

I looked better than that in highschool by simply existing.

>one year of muscle
try 3 months lmao

It's all the estrogens in their food, they can't help it

IT'S EASY.

SWIM 30 - 60 MIN EVERY OTHER DAY.

Also bench, squat, and deadlift like twice a week

DO SWIMMING. DO LOW CARB. And get some sun. Give it 6 months and you will be that gay crush of yours :*

That's now a low bf starting point. I'd go on a low carb diet if I were you.

i wonder what happened to this guy

getting that level of muscle mass is easy, but not the leanness

post body

guarentee you are fat as fuck

I have a slightly more muscolar body than him and last time I went to the dojo was 8 months ago. also I never lifted

>Do push ups, abs, some delts and arms
>Get lean
There's your guide.

This guy doesn't have and significant amount of muscle, i.e. it shouldn't take that long to get the equivalent or surpass his lean mass; otherwise it's all just muscle insertions which are genetic and diet.

Why is life so unfair. This guy has a good hormonal profile and he will have an easy time to get gains while I struggle to get where he is right now

he doesnt have that much muscle just low bf (and not that low even). its the very definition of a twink.

Post body

this is literally what I looked like when I was insecure of how much of a faggot I looked like.

You've set yourself an extremely easy goal

175 cm at 72kg. so I guess being a manlet helps

Attached: IMG_20190821_235209.jpg (2250x4000, 1.45M)

Yeah if I looked like you I would consider myself to have made it!

So you got it with just karate? I did a style of Kung Fu for years and it got my legs well developed

judo since I was a kid but in the last 7 years I trained very scarcely

The basic human template when we were created had to be flexible: people have needed to be everything from sailors in Polynesia to stonehaulers in deserts. So you can get a big variety of bodies since there's a big variety of stuff people might find themselves needing to use their body for

In a lot of places and times, gains would only be unnecessary energy waste for food that you could have stored for later instead.

Oh yeah keep in mind that when I say achieving his look, I don't mean identically - I just mean the general aesthetic of the smaller but very well toned, especially in the abdominal region, body. I actually wouldn't be satisfied with his chest for instance

what martial arts did you do?

This is so fucking complicated.