Gf broke up with me. So here I am again. Tired, depressed, alone, crying in bed. Idk anything anymore...

Gf broke up with me. So here I am again. Tired, depressed, alone, crying in bed. Idk anything anymore. I cant have happiness.

Attached: 1552373060275.jpg (750x667, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2BnOMYEJJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound like a friend of mine

What's ur friends name

I broke it off with my girl 2 years ago, havent had female contact since, feels bad man

I was alone for 3 years before I met her. She broke up with me because I'm behind in life and she feels I'm too much of a slacker. I've always been nice to her and spent lots of time with her.

>gf broke up with me
Go away chad just b urself and that stuff

You dont understand.
Idc about sex or other women.
I just want to be with her.
And now shes gone.

>he outsources his happiness
imagine being this fucking retarded in 2018+1

Something about these comics annoys me, but I don't know what.

Buy a Johnny Cash CD and do something productive that you enjoy.
Basically search for joy in something other than human interaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=a2BnOMYEJJM

He's also a channer might I add
Talked with me yesterday night, won't put his name here

focus on you m8. get the things done that need to be done and youll have someone better

I'm not looking for another, I just want to be with her.

You guys make me laugh

you have to mov on though man, going back to her only makes you look even worse in her eyes. the best revenge is living a good life, and finding someone better.

SORT YOURSELF OUT FIRST user

go exercise, pursue a career, finish school, do something productive that will attract women

I dont want revenge. I just want to be a part of her life. Most women are vapid and insincere but not her. She is beyond genuine to me in every way.

Why do you want to be with her, though. And don't give me that retarded destiny bullshit.
Name three reasons why you want to be with her and we can work off of that.

Just cry it out user, it's healthy.
But after you've cried it out, move to the next chapter in your life.
Life will go on. The world will still turn. The sun also rises.

Shes smart, kind, attractive, studying for a stem degree, likes anime, honest, hard working, and I love her.

I'm not ready to move on.

it sounded like she was repulsed by your character, she went and found a new provider. above all else women want providers.

you'll never get her back user, you have to face reality, just like i cant get back my booboomuffin, you cant either.

you need to become a better man, we all do

Yeah well, that decision isn't entirely yours to make.
You only have control of yourself, not others.

>that image though
Made me appreciate what I have, thanks OP, sorry that you're going through stuff, things will get better i'm sure

I just wanted to be happy with her and promised that that would never change
She was happy with me too but she said she fell out of love with me because I haven't finished college and I'm not great at schoolwork.

I know but it's still painful

Thanks user

user, you already met one and even had a relationship with one.
Off the top of my head I can name like 3 that fit that description. These factors aren't really all that unique. Is there nothing that sets her apart from them?
You've made the first step: You know they actually exist. You don't really think that the ONLY one that fits your description would go out with you out of 7,350,000,000 people.

been there, mine was the exact opposite of me, but i dropped her out of principal.

stop sulking and FINISH SCHOOL, if you want to set yourself apart from alot of other guys, FINISH SCHOOL and pursue a career that will grow and put food on the table.

FINISH SCHOOL user, you must

Maybe not, it's her I care about though. Not her identifiers.

Okay user I will do what I can to finish school despite my problems.

But what makes you care about her? Surely there must be reason.
Also may I point out that this is the second fucking time in this thread you've gotten trips? This deserves more checking.

no, not with that attitude. you WILL get through school, even with your problems (whatever they are) how old are you man?

She was just genuine that's all I can really say.

And yeah, i have a running theory that when i was born I inherited my fathers luck. Cause he had a shitty life after I was born. I've escaped death roughly 3 times due to sheer luck.

I'm 22. I've gotten a late start on life cause my dad died of a 0.001 percent cancer, my mom was crazy and would accuse me of trying to poison her, I have very few friends that i rarely talk to, my mom tossed my dog lola into the pound, i was homeless and had to live with a friend for a while then I fell into more depression and ended up in an apartment all alone where I dont know anyone around me and I have no friend essentially.

see. you've had it much worse than me and you're still here, im only a year older than you. I too got a late start on life because i had to discover on my own what it means to be a man (something my father never taught me) my father is a good man but only care about is job and money, and my mother babied me too much, made me a soft pushover.

ive only been out of the loop for 4 years now and finally have the right path in front of me.

you're on the right path user, you just gotta get to the finish line. how much longer do you have in school? what are you studying?

Computer science, I have roughly 2 more years left. I have an A and 2 Bs currently.

that's good, that's a good skill to have, sounds like you'll always be employable. Im going for aircraft technician at a trade school.

2 more years man, and a whole new chapter of your life is waiting for you, it sucks now (as it does for me) but it always pays off in the end.

and when youve gotten your feet wet, youll be on your own working a real job with a REAL woman by your side

To me she is a very real woman. And I dont think I'll ever be able to get over her.
But I will have to trudge through school to attain happiness in my life.

whatever you do, dont go back to her. wait for somebody else, and have your shit together and ready by then.

all these women will leave you if you cant prove your a provider.

Yeah you're probably right.
I just wanted to give her my time and my love.
But I guess that's not enough if I'm not excelling at life and finished with school.

I understand that. She trusted you, opened up to you and you did the same.
It's smashing when the trust and backing you thought you had gets taken right away from you.
You will have to understand, though, that she will never again be the person you were in a relationship with and always the person who broke up with you.
I don't doubt whatsoever that you still have feelings for her and that is completely natural. She will always have a place in your memories and you can look back fondly at the good times you had together.
You might not always find it easy, and it isn't but the only way you can move forward now is by acknowledging that the old "her" is no more.
That's the spirit. Be your own man and let life throw at you what it will. Look at the opportunities before you and see that almost all doors are open to you.
You've been through enough already. Don't let this break you.

were in the same boat fren. you cant help anybody before you help yourself.

I could go out and meet girls, but i choose not too because Im living with my parents at the moment. However ive got all this time still to make myself better, as do you.

I want to give my time and love to a woman as well, but i cant if shes not the one. Id rather meet my soul mate tomorrow than plow through a dozen empty thot husks

>channer
Pls kys in an original fashion

>waaah a girl broke up with me!!
>I cant have happiness!
You have until midnight to be a sad cunt then you better cheer the fuck up and thank god you're single.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I dont really have anyone else to talk to so I'm glad you guys were here to help guide me through this. I shouldnt be a disappointment myself so I need to finish college and make it somewhere in life. I'd give you guys a handshake if I could.

Lol okay I'll try and do that.

likewise, godspeed user, we're all going to make it, we are experiencing things no generation has experienced before, it cant be for nothing.

I'm assuming you're some guy in your early 20s. You're a single child with the freedoms of an adult. You'll have no idea how lucky you were until you're 40 with a wife and kids.

I only allow myself one day to act like a whiny faggot and I allow myself to wallow in my sadness. But after that day, the sadness no longer serves me.

Good to hear that. Even if all else is lost, you'll still have yourself and your experience.
Hell, as long as the internet is up, a whole board of turbo autists will stand by your side.
I wish you good luck with your future endeavors. Keep your ears stiff and your eyes on the prize.

the girl i was talking turn me down again and she block me from all this morning, i know i shouldn't be happy but i cannot stop smiling,even sometimes thinking in what more we could do if we were together but now i dont know what to do was the first time i fall in love and try to make the things work but i guess that doesn't work as i wanted.

Fuck off normoloid, this isn't your blog. faggot.