Can't sleep and when I try weird nightmarish images come into my head, please help

Can't sleep and when I try weird nightmarish images come into my head, please help

Attached: IMG_20190820_130721.jpg (900x1007, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjh_Pdqjvxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't sleep, I just dream

i have schizophrenia that can see what I imagine, so I usually try to think of the most fucked up thing I can imagine to scare my schizophrenia

when i can't sleep, i usually grab one of the youngsters and do lunges up and down the yard

Gaba and melatonin

embrace them. I have the same, I imagine I'm a soldier in the trenches during the first world war and think about shooting some Germans

You're a god damn Warrior, go try again and sort that shit THE FUCK OUT

It's not the case tonight as I literally can't sleep, but most nights they cause be to automatically jolt awake

Is there anyway to stop this ?

Okay thanks I'll order some

If you're actually kind of seeing images in the black void of your closed eyelids while you're drifting off, it's stage 1 light sleep phase. You're actually still somewhat awake during this phase so you're probably getting stuck in a loop where you notice the visuals and wake yourself up instead of progressing in the sleep cycle, drifting off again and repeat. This used to happen to me a lot. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

As for stopping this, I don't really have much advice for you other than the usual insomniac platitudes. Regularity, duration, continuity, and quality. If you went to bed at 10pm, stay in bed until 6/7am. Repeat. Even if insomnia keeps you up for the first three hours of it. Do everything you can to lower psychological stress during the day as well, stress and insomnia create a vicious cycle. Maybe ask your doc about low dose gabapentin once or twice a day.

Possibly related question to OPs, is there anything I can do about sleep paralysis?

You have anxiety, get off the computer. sit in the dark for 20 minutes. Then go back and count back from a thousand. One thousand. Nine nine nine, nine nine eight, nine nine seven.

It's okay to lose track, just start up again round about where you left off. Listen to how tired the voice in your head sounds.

You could imagine you're lone in a tent in the middle of the woods, drifting on a door in the calm open ocean, or even floating through space. Something calming, soothing, drifting away.

Which kind are you getting?

thank you user. my gratitude goes towards you
rest easy OP.

That happened to me when I did mushrooms when camping lady weekend. You get that Natty?

Based Anglo Bull

>went to mcdonalds
>ordered larg meal and extra fillet'o'fish burger
>people staring at me and some girl laughing
>wake up and now I want one

Attached: reddit dot com.jpg (205x246, 6K)

We are not enemies. youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w

>embrace them. I have the same, I imagine I'm a soldier in the trenches during the first world war and think about shooting some Germans

Attached: the mutt.png (227x214, 4K)

uh... i don't know about you but i'd love to roll up a howitzer and just mow the fuck down some french frog faggots

light up a cigarette and sleep like a baby that night

Kill your mother.

You have early onset Parkinson's have fun freezing

i like nightmares

start liking nightmares

Turn yourself into the police and confess your crimes.

i always imagine myself being on a boat and looking at the clear blue sky

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjh_Pdqjvxw

same bro. ever since i was a kid i would always see grotesque and at times remarkably vivid images of gore and viscera. i remember visions of hands digging into mouths and eye sockets pulling apart faces from as young as my early teens. i never told anyone about it, and was never afraid of what i saw despite not being exposed to any gore at the time. mkultra

Attached: 1565223935738.jpg (800x533, 104K)

>t.

Attached: 1564876277212.png (500x500, 58K)

I took valerian extract tablets to help me sleep but this happened before that

Okay thanks I'll try that in future, I just fell asleep as normal , it went away at last Wow that sounds a lot worse than what I get

Unfortunately I still have the other problem of not sleeping long enough, I only slept less than four hours .

Although I suppose I could buy supplements mentioned earlier and. Other stuff.the valerian extract tablets stopped working recently

Thanks I'll have a watch now

For the past few days I only managed to sleep around 4 hours each night, it's pure hell. I fall asleep fairly quickly for my standards but at 4am or so I'm wide awake while being tired as fuck. It seriously fucks with me right now since I'm starting to have trouble typing on my keyboard for example. Nowhere near as quick as I am usually when rested. I also sometimes have nights where I don't sleep at all. I lay in my bed for around 7-8 hours, trying to fall asleep. I fucking hate it.

Damn sorry to hear that user , that's what's basically happened to me for a year now

Valerian extract root tablets did work for me for a few weeks so they might help you . I needed to them to get to sleep and to get back to sleep so took two day's dose in one night usually

Maybe try the stuff that was recommended earlier in the thread ?

>not embracing your nightmares and becoming one with the void

ngmi tbqh

Attached: fig1-3 - Copy.jpg (2320x1218, 801K)

Mindful meditation helps me. You should try it

I try to harder to do that in future, but most of the time I automatically jerk awake
What's that? I haven't heard of it before

Lmao, what do you think is causing this? Your "nightmarish visions" is fueled by something you haven't figured out about yourself.
The way to fix it is to write it down, describe it, maybe even draw it? Keep a notebook by your bed (please don't use a phone). Specifically it sounds like you suffer from pretty severe hypnagogic jerks - if you never fall really asleep - but it's not like these should be cured with medicine.

I'm Flemish, I imagine defending my homeland

You might have sleep apnea. A lot of people do without knowing.

user could you go into more detail about this please ? How would stuff about myself cause these?

And would this help in staying asleep as well or just going asleep ?

When I went to the doctor a few months ago he said he doesn't think I have it

I have nightmares that I'm getting fat again, buying gorillion burgers in mcdonalds. MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Attached: 1502947279527.jpg (400x401, 12K)

I know it gets called a meme on here but CBD oil helps me sleep. Also abstain from drinking alcohol in excess and if you take melatonin take a low dose like 1mg. ZMA supplement is also good for sleep quality.

I don't think so. I looked at the symptoms and except for insomnia none of those really apply to me.

Oh sorry I thought that user was speaking to me

my dad used to have a recurring dream about a cave with tiki torches in it and a bunch of niggers were running out and he had to fiight them.

Pray to the emperor and embrace his blessing 1xF

>not imagining big titty bitches constantly

Ever since I started exercising, I've been having Jow Forums related dreams. In one dream, one tall ripped person with no face was chasing me inside an abandoned building, to the point where I slipped through a kind of shaft, and he reached his hand to grab me, but I dodged to the side, and kicked his hand, breaking it in the process. Whenever I know the day has come to take a cold shower, I always dream about the unpleasantness of it, like a person waiting for the execution. I have this anxiety even in the dream, but when the time comes, I just take a deep breath and do it.

The false gods of chaos toy with your mind as punishment for your lack of faith in the Emperor.

Attached: muscleformusclegod.jpg (698x362, 76K)

Attached: 115.jpg (166x282, 27K)

pray to Jesus user, He will save you.

Attached: 1527049142520.gif (560x332, 23K)

Well. Dreams / visions are a way for the subconscious to "talk" to us. By drawing or describing your vision, you are moving it from a purely memory associated part of your brain (where dreams, opposite of other memories, are even very fragile - you tend to forget them really fast) to a creatively associated part. A part better suited for picking them apart and analyzing various aspects. Maybe you dont even need to analyze it, something might even jump into your head completely spontaneously, that suddenly makes you realize something.
Maybe you had a dog once, and you feel like it's death was on you, and that memory might be haunting you more than you know, and thus represented in maybe the ears or the nose of a monster you have a vision of, I don't know.
>Inb4 people jump at me with: Carl Jung was an idiot on drugs.
This is not "psychological mumbo jumbo" it's real shit.

I get a different one about every two seconds, should I open my eyes and draw it after each one ?

And I'm listening to the other video the other user posted on Jung's red book

Soon the nightmarish imaginery will become real. Our solar system and galaxy is getting near eldritch gods. If they notice us we are doomed. We wont just die. Our souls will be enslaved and tortured for all eternity.

Attached: 1561642944058.jpg (480x476, 21K)

99 percent chance you just have no dream recall, if you actually don't dream you have a diagnosable condition fucking with your sleep cycles and need to see a doctor to get that fixed.

>wake up extremely anxious and cant move or breathe
>often preceded by nightmares where I keep waking up and thinking I'm finally awake but am actually just in another "layer of dreaming"
>a lot of the time I get insanely thirsty during these dreams but can't go get water because im paralyzed, if I can get to water it just avoids my mouth because I'm still in the dream
>occasionally hallucinate after waking up but pretty rare

what could be more nightmarish than the world in 2019?