Unironically should i cutt or bulk

6ft5 86 kilo grams
i probably have about 5 kilos of fat left? i wanna be big but ripped im closer to being lean than i am being muscular so should i just continue to burn this last fat off and clean bulk to 100 kg?

Attached: IMG_4389[1].jpg (3088x2316, 1.48M)

clean bulk now and then cut

haha move the camera a little bit lower

when do i know when to cutt?

yeah this you have no muscle to speak of

when u r 2 fat

AAAAAAAHHHHH IM COOMING AAAAAA

that would get me banned haha ive been fooled to many times

arent i to fat now? ive been called fat for 10 years and i came to fit/ to get advice and people called me fat so i lost 70 lbs but i dont have abs yet i think i need to cutt more

Cut has one t you fucking faggot

klienfelters syndrome look at this women pubic shape, are ur balls atrophied bro?

Attached: alg_barbara-corcoran1.jpg (450x288, 48K)

You think you have 5% bodyfat? You're closer to 20% with that physique bud

not really no lol

when did i say im 5%? i said im 5 kilos off until ill have walk around visable abs

Cutt your fucking pubes

no

Nah nigga, closer to 10kg I would say

fuck really? 6 ft 5 at 76 kilo grams? thats so light???

You don't have abs because you have no muscle

bro are you the same guy repeating yourself or are all the people on this site bitter like god damn its impossible to not have muscle unless you have some illness stop being a jealous fag post your body cock shitter or meet me irl so i can break ur skull with my elbow short little boy

mmmmm lemme suck that pee pee

shave

I'm gonna hold you down while you're in your bed sleeping, you faggot and start ass raping you. As you cry and beg for me to stop ripping and tearing your boi boi pussy a part, my hot cock will swell up all the way to the tip practically jumping inside you from excitement. Im gonna bite your fucking ear off while pumping your plump faggot ass full of my hot cum amd lick your neck, you fairy. See you tonight.

Cut until 12%

You should work out.

BASED

you should exercise